What are some cool things i can do with a raspberry pi

What are some cool things i can do with a raspberry pi

Attached: RASPBERRYPI_38CEB6A.png (574x391, 284K)

Fuck it

If you don’t already know, why did you buy one?

Make raspberry pie

I have pi-hole and home assistant on it for blocking ads and home automation. You can also use it as a htpc with Kodi for example.

You can do smart house system or portable pen testing station(with kali Linux)

If you did t get it to do IO things, which is what it’s for, then you’d have good luck with some retro emus.

I mean you either are or are not into electronics to this degree. Yes they are $35 but people who really use them get like 10 at a time. Mostly for prototyping other boards because of the IO control. It’s just not as much of a toy as it’s maybe marketed to be.

put raspbian OS on it and program shit (or learn programming)

put retropie on it and emulate retro games (you can also buy a hdmi2rca converter switch and connect it an old tv)

connect it to an Arduino and make a robot

create a passive server and/or download (torrent) device out of it

connect stuff to the GPIO pins and fuck around with spare parts you can buy at any electronics store

I know python, java, learning c ++

Give it to thurgo south of port sarim

stick it up your ass and make a servo rotate inside of it

Then you’d be a programmer and not asking. Do you mean that you own a book or 2 on the subject?

I used one as a firewall for a while. Was good.

Ive made a basic app in android, a few fun things in python, twitter poetry bot, schedule maker at work. Learning c++ since thats more control of the computer. Id appreciate any advice from hackerfags

Android isn't a programming language

i'm sure he meant java

Ok i know that. I made it in java on android studio.

Download a car

Put it back in the box and leave it on top of a shelf and forget about it.

andriod is aprograming langouge i got in my phone

learn c# too

Should i buy one first before i forget about it?

automated sprinkler system tied to the wether forecast

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

Attached: p5znw1dxyhtiw13756975000000.jpg (506x886, 42K)

Cool. I have windows programming language on my computer.

I'm literally going to do everything I can to destroy this site because fuck your spam in every single fucking thread

I'm going to find CP on the darkweb and spam your site there till the cops notice. I'm going to make a legitimate looking facebook page under that stupid fucking business name and trigger the libtards with it by using it to say hitler did nothing wrong.

I'm going to fucking slander your business name in every way I can, and sign it up to so much spam and register it under every fucking blacklist I can until it no longer even ranks.

I'm going to launch DMCA takedown requests for using those aliexpress photos which you don't own.

I'm going to use DDOS the fuck out of it and lock you out of your fucking shopify account every single day through repeated, consistent password attempts.

Every time I see this fucking spam I promise I'll devise a new way to ruin this fucking website and business.

You can make a NAS/Personal Cloud storage. Nextcloud works pretty well on it.

Watch guy def doesnt bother me as much as the logposters

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't all talk (mostly talk) and btards that actually did do shit didn't nerd rage and make empty threats, they just did something and posted the results for lulz

Damn thats awesome thanks user

top meme

then leave. It's not hard to find more active communities on the Internet.

light home server, usb HDD and set it up as a network nas, maybe with a torrent client? If you use Samba, even windows will be able to acces the folders in explorer. And if you use Deluge torrent client, you can easily set it so the program on your PC, just shows everything that happens on the Pi. It's surprisingly easy.

ur own mini consoles

Attached: file.png (628x472, 702K)

logposters make me laugh when I least expect it

timemachine

Attached: images (14).jpg (192x263, 6K)

Mine Bitcoin