what's a soyboy? I don't go on /ck/ so I don't know this meme

t. soyboy

Jesus christ I want to be that girl taking it from the otehr

Oasis is proto-soyboy, you nu-male.

>a band literally made to appeal br*t soyboys
>this kills the soyboy
hmmm

yes, that's what i was implying

its been well over 10+ years and I still cant make up my mind on whether or not i like this album.

These days I lean towards hating it because the vocals are so fucking grating.

But I'm not dead.
Alt-right: 0
Soyboys: 1

Is soyboy some forced Sup Forums meme that has the same meaning as 'cuck' or something? I don't follow.

t. soyboy

The album was released over 20 years ago user.

Cuck, beta, numale, soyboy, bugman

They've all become pretty synonymous with each other

well im not older than 30 years old user.

>2

I'm not even sure what qualifies someone as a soyboy. No matter which person or band you post, someone will inevitably call them numales or soyboys. The only people exempt from that are muscular chad looking dudes. I have a hard time believing that someone who calls others numales on Sup Forums is a chad. Is this some bizarre form of self hatred?

>because the vocals are so fucking grating
liam's vocals are life, wtf are you on m8

>i dont even know what a nerd is, like someone with glasses is a nerd now. Haha nerds are just normal people unless youre some gross douchebag musclehead gym rat bully

pic related: you

I think it's okay to dislike this if you generally despise simplistic pop-rock turned up to 11, but it always strikes me as a bit disingenuous when people loathe Oasis but worship the Blue album or Nevermind or something. Cuz really then your objections are purely aesthetic/cultural rather than musical

That's basically what projecting is.
What's important with "soyboy" is not its formal definition, but who it's directed to. Either posters use it as a nu-male derivative, or as a general insult (like calling someone gay). Judging by the number of nu-male derivative terms, I don't think it's used as a projection, as much as it is a general paranoia that stems from Sup Forums's obsession with the "us vs them" dichotomy and the need to continuously update its vocabulary.

Fuck off to your containment board Sup Forums is antifa territory

cringe
are you the guy that's been Sup Forums baiting all night?

NEED A LITTLE TIME TO WAKE UP

B I B L I C A L
I
B
L
I
C
A
L

hit the nail on the head there champ