Why would Obi-Wan say something so monumentally retarded?

Why would Obi-Wan say something so monumentally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the same guy who said "Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise", yet all onscreen evidence suggests they can't aim for love nor money. He's a habitual liar.

>Why would Obi-Wan say something so monumentally retarded?
Because he was a good friend

he did defeat Anakin Lavajumper

but obi wan rekt every sith lord he encountered

i can imagine what was going through sheevs mind when obi says that
>yeeaaaah you piece of shit you aint got nothing on me, you and your little green friend can go fuck yourselves.

with 2 sith kills, he has a higher kill count than anyone in the films, so I don't see how it's a lie

Dooku cheated.

What was with the bants in the beginning of this shit. I wish episode II was entirely anakin and obi wan adventures instead of angsty love

Don't ever question Obi-Wan

He failed to kill both Anakin and Maul though

He rekt them but he didn't go all the way

>2 sith kills
He'd only beaten Maul at that point and Dooku had already kicked his ass once

Watch. The clone wars show if you want several hours of obi wan ass kicking sith scum

>2 sith kills
But he didn't kill a single one

he killed maul as far as anyone who doesn't watch shitty children's cartoons is concerned

Because Dooku's entire objective was to take him out of action and then tempt Anakin to the Dark Side.

And Dooku is a top-tier duelist, second to none.

>clone wars show

How to spot a pleb

Name some of the Sith he killed/defeated on that show.

>Disliking the clone wars show

I didn't watch them either but they're canon whether autists like it or not

I liked the original, pic related

Watched the few episodes of the CGI one and honestly couldn't do it. Absolute garbage.

Wasn't the official explanation that the stormtroopers in the movies had been supplied with faulty equipment or something?

i really wish genndy had done a longer show of this

to be honest i think i enjoyed it more than samurai jack

It was fucking amazing

TPM is itself a shitty children's cartoon

The animated one is pretty good, too. I like the CG one because it fleshes out the universe of the prequels and makes it much more interesting with all the characters and their interactions. What do you not like about it?

It was just so shite. Awful writing, I cringed every time Grievous spoke. He went Jedi slaying badass to a children's villain who fails every episode but always escapes for the next one.

Plus the Maul return fiasco.

>Did you press the stop button?
>No, did you?
>No, did you?
Classic.

He beat ventless on multiple occasions, destroyed Maul and savage 2v1
If u wanna count non siths he beat grevious and that mandalorian leader almost every time

>these aren't the droids your looking for

They were clearly the droids they were looking for

What the fuck was his problem?

Someone pls post the he was a good friend post where obi wan talks about the time he and annie protected Padme and stopped the bounty hunter

>they get trapped by some laser cage bullshit in a hallway
>"Wait. How did this happen? We're better than this"

>If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
>Turns into a weak-ass ghost
What the fuck?

Dooku rekt him both times

Obi Wan is literally the only living Jedi to have killed a Sith Lord at that point. (outside of cartoons bringing Maul back)

The EU is not canon, never was and never will be.

>few episodes

That's your problem. Watch the Umbara arc.

This shit had me so hyped for Grievous when I heard he was going to be in the movies. Then he ended up being a chump.

>obi wan's master loses to darth sidious's apprentice

explain

Was he supposed to climb down a bottomless hole just to make sure the person he'd just chopped the fuck in half was definitely dead?

Can you call them Lords if there's only ever two of them? Who do they lord over, if there aren't any Sith Plebs?

Me too but you gotta remember the beating he took from Mace Windu.

Maul was in his prime, so was Obi Wan. Also, Obi was a better swordsman than Qui Gon. You think Mickey could've knocked Rocky out? He still taught him.

one explanation is that they were missing so luke and co could escape the Death Star, revealing the rebels location.

He was ficed by the time he fought Obi Wan, though. Does that mean Obi Wan could've solo'd 80% of the Jedi Master council?

>He was ficed by the time he fought Obi Wan, though
Was he? I remember he kept coughing like a chain-smoking monkey then too.

Yeah OP that's nice and all but he still has the moral high ground.

Yeah, but he was built up to be such a monster. I get that Windu injured him, but damn, I wanted to see him rekt some niggas.

Everyone's ignoring the real reason these characters say idiotic things: Lucas is an idiot.

He was standing right in front of Sheev, his force-confusion must be overwhelming at that distance.

To be fair, Genndy Tartakovsky made everyone look cooler in the Clone Wars cartoon.

Storm Troopers were the most badass soldiers ever and so was Anakin, Obi Wan and Mace Windu.
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo

Man, this episode was pure kino.