Just wondering who else has engaged in the act of incest? I find the topic fascinating...

Just wondering who else has engaged in the act of incest? I find the topic fascinating, but never really see much of it spoken about.

I'll start off. I'm currently 28 years old and have a two sisters, one is 31, and the other is 26.

It started out for me when I was about 11-12. I remember coming home from school early one day and seeing my oldest sister getting changed after a shower. It really turned me on. I started thinking about her a lot when I would wank,and would even sneak into her room when she wasn't there and wear her underwear while I would masturbate on her bed.

My younger sister caught me one day, didn't quite understand what was happening, but still told my older sister about it because she was curious as to what I was doing to myself.

The oldest pulled me aside one day and asked why I was doing it, and I explained that I was attracted to her after seeing her naked. It was a little bit awkward between us for a while after that, but she never told our parents about it.

One night a couple weeks later when our parents were out and she was babysitting, I heard weird noises coming from my older sisters bedroom. I walked in to find her masturbating with my other sister. Apparently they had been doing this since she had explained what masturbation is to the youngest after my incident. She freaked out and begged me not to say anything. I was so aroused, I said only if I can watch them and masturbate also. She reluctantly agreed, but made me stay on the other side of the room.

It was so arousing watching them both cum in front of me. We kept doing this every couple of days, we slowly introduced mutual masturbation, kissing, and then oral sex.

I lost my virginity to my oldest sister when I was 14, and my youngest lost hers to me when I was 15. The only threesome I've ever had is with my sisters.

My oldest is now married, but I still maintain a sexual relationship with my younger sister. She also lets me wear her underwear whenever I want.

Attached: 20171130_213251.jpg (1560x2355, 1.51M)

Post pics of sisters

I fucked a cousin regularly for over 20 years, even after she got married and had kids. Sweetest pussy that! I am pretty sure at least two of the kids are mine.

Why? Are those two little retards?

Fake

Most countries allow cousins to marry but not second generation.

Your best friends share the nearly the same genetic difference as your first cousin

Spotted

what the hell no one checked these must be fake quads have spoken.

Attached: download.jpg (262x193, 8K)

that totally happened

My mum once caught me peeping at my sister in the shower and i thought i was going to get punished badly. She never mentioned it again or told dad, after i discovered Sup Forums and got into incest threads i looked back and all the hints and chances she gave me im shattered i never took the bait.

>Why? Are those two little retards?
Why the fuck should I care?

>who. the hell sell with $0!!?

Attached: pjvnuqp8rw6sft3756584000000.jpg (1280x669, 63K)

Fucked 4 different distant cousins, one even had child against my consent. Desperate hoe.

give us some greentext stories. im diamonds rn. i am attracted to not my sister but a first cousin of mine who has a huge ass id crawl inside if i could

>>Hitler loved his people and was against immigration
>>Merkel betrays her people by allowing waves of violent, low IQ 3rd world immigrants into the country
You are totally fucked up equating any current world leader with Hitler.

Fucking family turns me on like crazy! Both sets of my grandparents came from and had very large families. Plenty of hot cousins both here and abroad. So far I have fucked three of my cousins and working on more.

Like Hitler she will be the undoing of Germany, period!

I've always sort of wanted to mess around with my sister

Attached: IMG_4560.png (640x1136, 1.1M)

Would do her too

greentext:

>My parents were out leaving me and my youngr sister.
> I was 17 she was 16 at the time.
>We were both chilling doing fuckall.
>In Australia, you have to wear a uniform for school.
>(FYI I have a huge schoolgirl fetish / fantasy so I was quite turned on by her sitting on my desk in the short skirt)
>I think she noticed my member because she climbed down and sat on my lap.
>No words were exchanged but we both knew what was happening.
>I put on a spare condom I kept for emergencies.
>I sit on my chair and she pulls off her panties and sits on my now throbbing dick.
>She uses her arms to lift herself up and down on my lap.
>We eventually move to cowgirl and she's riding me (still in her skirt).
>Before I cum, we move to doggystyle.
>I take off my condom and cum all over her skirt.
>She even gave me the pleasure of changing right infront of me.
>We're still active till this day, and I have some more interesting stories.

Continue

Attached: IMG_5772.jpg (640x607, 98K)

Idk but I fapped to the idea of incest for too long

I fapped to my sister's nudes every day for 2 weeks

I promised myself to stop and 2 weeks later I still have sexual thoughts at night about her

Attached: IMG_5771.jpg (640x638, 84K)

More stories?

Next one is about 2-3 weeks after my first Incestral experience.
>I'm waiting for the bus home with my sister after we ate a late lunch at Maccas.
>We haven't done anything else after the first experience, but I can tell she'd like more.
>The only thing that has happened was some mild grinding.
>We get on the bus and head up the back.
>I come from a country town so CCTV was pretty rare. It wasn't a "everyone knows everyone" situation but just a low crime rate.
>Literally no one on the bus but us + the driver.
>It's a 35 minute ride home and we had nothing to do.
>We're awkwardly chatting when she reaches down and grabs my member.
>shewantstheD.webm
>We know what's gonna happen, and so I reach down into the waistband of her skirt. I slide into her panties and begin to rub her clit.
>It wasn't a quiet bus but I didn't want her to alert anyone.
>After a while, I think she has came and so she gets down and kneels infront of me between the seat and my crotch.
>She half pulls my shorts off and begins to rub me off.
>We've both had partners before this so none of this is new.
>She stops and puts me in her mouth.
I didn't have a condom at the time so nothing further happened.
>I come and she lets it go all over my legs. She gives me a tissue and I clean it off.
>I pretty much spend the rest of the ride massaging her off.

More is coming.

Lemme get that snap and I'll get you some nudes my bro

I am really fantasizing about it with my mom. I could use some advice on what to do. I'm 29 she is 50. Live at home with her, she is married and dad works night shifts. I also have a little brother. But I have no idea how to approach her. She prides herself as a straight, principled women, never having slept with any other man than my dad, never touching alcohol, etc. On the other hand, she does know that I have a very strong foot fetish, and I confessed to her once in my depressive episodes that I fapped thinking about her. She wasn't pissed at all, just said this is what boys go through but to control myself and eventually I will find a gf.

I really want to ask her if she would let me take pics of her feet. I took some voyeur pics and deleted them. But I'm sure she will say no. I could use any advice. We are Indians btw.

My parents both work till about 6 so me and my sister have a lot of bonding time.

This particular time it was during one of those times. People say shower sex sucks but it's awesome if you do it right (and have an in shower mat.)

I wouldn't call my sister a thot but there have been times.
>After school, my sister randomly decides she wants to talk a bath with me.
>"Yeah sure why not"
>She runs the bath as I finish the YT video I'm watching.
>By the time I'm done she's already in the bath.
>I strip down and prepare to join her.
(Our bath is big enough for two)
>She had put in some bubbles, but not enough to cover anything.
>My sister was a damn vixen and I loved every second I spent with her.
>I got in and lay in a spooning like position.
>She was turned on her side away from me and I was pushed up against her.
>She giggles as she feels my limp dick brush against her.
>As she does this I grab her ass and she emits a small "ee".
>I put my hand there again and begin to feel around her thigh.
>Her back shivers as I do this.
>Fuckyeah.jpeg
>I begin to dryhump(?) her in the bath.
>I feel her front and feel her tits.
>Hardaf
>She straddles me and starts to kiss me.
>"Should we take this too the shower?"
>I get up and find a condom.
>I get into she shower with her and I am rock hard.
>I get onto my knees and begin to eat her out.
>We decide to lay down onto the bathroom floor outside the bathroom so I can eat her out better.
>I do so and fuck is it good.
>I slide forward and move into the 69 position.
>She's sucking me off and Im about to cum.
>"S.. Stop"
>She obliges and I get up and slip on my condom.
>She's leaning over the bathroom sink as I slip inside her.
>I thrust in and out and then we stop.
>She slips on her skirt for me.
>I lay down and she sits ontop of me.
>I basically explode into the condom.
>She cleans me off and I basically come again.

I have some pictures of me finishing on her tits several years later I'll try to find them.

like? what sorts of hints

I only have creepshots of my sister