/sag/ South Asia General

Invited: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Not invited: People saying Afghanistan is not /sag/

Thread topic: Which /sag/ country has the best qts?

Thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=FEU-LZiZIV4

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjQyBF2gwjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gjaH2iuoYWE
youtu.be/75fZg7LuZb4
youtube.com/watch?v=eUQuodji7ok
youtube.com/watch?v=UNW1QqSp6PE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Which /sag/ country has the best qts?
Afghanistan, no doubt

Balti girls are the best.

I mean I just went there and the place is absolutely filled with qts. And not just any qts. Modest, anime tier qts.

I'd catch them looking at me and they'd tighten their dupatta and blush. But then again they have armies of male family members who'll make you do their dirty work if you marry into Baltis.

So I guess I'll have to say Pakistan because a huge factor of attraction to a girl (For me) is her modesty and purity .

Bengali girls are like that too but they are dark and I'm not into that. Pakistan has the fairest girls who are fair without being a tomato tier white '''''person'''''

Afghan families scare me.

My grandmother's sister was married into the family of some exiled Afghan Noble .

Her first child was a girl so all the women present began wailing and lamenting and threw the infant on the ground. She helplessly saw how the child gradually cried itself to death and ants began rilling it apart.

*Ripping

>these punjshit '''''''''''''music''''''''''''

Which one are you again the lahori or the baluch?

Ok, I probably shouldn't have read that. Jesus fuck, and I'd just had lunch too. I'm just glad this happened like 50-70 years back.

Still, why the fuck would did they do this? Afghan and Pakis get a bride price for their daughters right?

And are you Pashtun or what?

Yea, well, stop playing them in your weddings if you don't like it.

>stop playing them in your weddings if you don't like it.
I won't ever. TRUST ME!

Do you even have any decent music to sure for yourself?

>sure
*show

AUTOTUNE KI AULAAD! There are no decent stuff in punjshit music industry.

Wish we had more Indo-Pak matches DESU.

I guess you don't have shit to show, huh? Or are you just too embarrassed of it?

>Meanwhile in Punjab
youtube.com/watch?v=pjQyBF2gwjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gjaH2iuoYWE

>watching cricket

>showing more crap which punjabees peddle as '''''music'''''
you are embaressing yourself, beta.

>Not watching cricket
*tips fedora*

>mfw
You're yet to show what you count as good music btw

>a game played by less than 10 countries
You're real fedora, brah

I'm the LahoriFag

My grandmother lived in Delhi and is Syed (LARPer, liar whatever you wanna make of it).

Her family was close with britishers and nobility and the old tribal lords just saw her at a party and 'asked' for her hand in marriage.

Well the bride price isn't exactly a bride price. The Mahr is a sort of insurance or a gift to the bride. The Arabs and Afghans use it as a bride price but in Pakistan or at least Punjab, it's rarely ever paid (despite being compulsory in Islam) and we just roll with the Jahez system.

It happened far before that (my great grandmother married very young so theirs a huge age Gap between my grandmother and her sisters.

All I know is that it happened before the Hijrat Movement of the '20s so it's probably a 100 years ago

so many snowflakes!

They are a great piece of art if you can understand the Punjabi language.

Punjabi pop is crap

Have something a bit more cultured

youtu.be/75fZg7LuZb4

>Syed
Isn't that thing only amongst Shias only, or do Sunnis claim to be Syed as well?

Makes sense then for the times. People belonging to nobility tend to be huge assholes. Rajputs in Rajasthan practiced female infanticide well into recent times.

>Punjabi pop is crap
Nigga, what?

youtube.com/watch?v=eUQuodji7ok

The Pakistani in the last thread talked about using a dating website to meet people, which site is that? Women on there too?

I donno, I mean the singer's good but the music and tempo are a bit shit. Listen to this to know what I'm talking about: youtube.com/watch?v=UNW1QqSp6PE

The music's retro but it jives with the singer's verse, you feel me?

Probably Grindr, or the homosex option on Tinder

AshleyMaddison

There are a lot of Sunni Syeds. In fact Sunni empires like the Mughals and Ottomans would have there Badshah's and Sultan's only pray behind a Syed.

But her great Grandfather's grandfather came to India from Iran under the safavids and most of her family is Shia so.

There was a research in India that checked to see if Syeds had Arab blood. It turned out that Sunni Syed Families had more Arab blood as compared to Shia Syed families. I myself was a witness to a Shia Chaudhary starting calling himself Syed. He failed to reproduce a Family tree tho.

Infanticide is still in practice in South Asia. Just yesterday some guy found a baby girl in a dumpster and managed to rescue her. It was in the news.

>t. 1/1024 Arab masterrace.

>People belonging to nobility tend to be huge assholes
In Europe, they'd hire professional wet nurses to feed babies because it was beneath the dignity of a noblewoman to nurse her own child. As a consequence of having multiple babies being nursed by the same woman, germs got spread everywhere which killed a lot of infants. In fact peasants had a lower child mortality rate than the nobility.

This ain't pop, boi.

It doesn't even matter if someone is ethnically Arab/Persian/Mughal or not.

I see it more as a matter of culture. Because the people who claim to be descended from Invaders have a separate more Persian leaning and civilized culture whereas those who claim descent from Punjabi have a more 'open' culture.

This is why I'll never marry (IF I marry) into a local clan. My aunt married a Jatt and the cultural difference between her and his family are vast.

Daily bait reminder:
>Afghanistan
>south asia

This but not a bait
>Afghanistan
>south asia

Kek

But wet nurses like that are common in the east.

Arabs used (don't know when they stopped if they did) to send away their newborn kids with the Nomadic Bedouins to learn purer Arabic (as opposed to the polluted city language) and to get stronger by drinking the milk of a stronger nation (the city dwellers perceived themselves as superior and more civilized yet weaker as compared to the Nomads)

In Pakistan too, more than wet nurses feed children. I thinks it's a way of society of setting apart weaker genes for feeding and serving and allowing the genes that they percieve to be superior to have more opportunities to reproduce and this effectively kill out genes they don't want.

Exhumed corpses also show that peasants had better teeth than the nobility because the latter ate a crap ton of sugar.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

EXAM WENT LIKE ASS

Should have studied more you dumbfuck.

>>But her great Grandfather's grandfather came to India from Iran under the safavids and most of her family is Shia so.
Damn. Is it common for Pakistan to have such a detailed family tree or is just because you have Syeds in the family?

Do Syed enjoy any privileges in society?

>Infanticide is still in practice in South Asia.
Pretty much, donno about Nepal though

>In Pakistan too, more than wet nurses feed children.
This doesn't happen in India though

What ethnic group/biradari are you from?
>My aunt married a Jatt and the cultural difference between her and his family are vast.
Elaborate?

Good thing then that I've given up on sugar. Also, nobility in India is fucked up. The Rajputs created a whole bunch of lower castes by fucking their servants. A reporter went to a rural hinterland in Rajasthan in 2016 and saw that all the landlord's bodyguards and assistants looked like him. They were all bastards born from the land lord and his servants.

Apparently, the girls born were killed, and the boys were brought up to serve the landlord and his trueborn sons. Pretty fucked up.

Can't do shit now, might as well relax.

my friends: you bro how did your exam god

me

>ahaha bros it went like shit but I dont even care niggas its just a year wasted hahha im bout to fuck some bitches, so you later nerds

>all those hours wasted playing video games and shitposting instead of studying

Is it really hours wasted if you enjoyed yourself?
>video games
Which ones?

My family is Siddiqui and have a family tree going back to Abu Bakr.

Pic related.

So I'd say I'm a Siddiqui but this triggers everyone in this thread so I'll go with simply Urdu Speaking Ethnic Group.

Most families that claim descent from the Invaders have detailed family trees but the majority does not.

I just had an interest in Genealogy. Not to brag but I made a family tree going back all the way to Adam (sources being the Official family tree of my Grandmother and Paternal family, my other grandmother's memory, The Quran, Bible, Shahnammeh, Histories by Herodotus, Sumerian King List, Akbarnamma, Secret History of the Mongols and Tabari)

WE

Why are South Asians the most rude and pushy clientele? Also you never tip

Yes it is wasted bhai because now I might lost a year of my life and my parents might disown me

>literally least successful of all my siblings

Fuck. I only play Arma btw.

so how many hours per day do you meditate like buddha?

The cultural differences are like her speaking Urdu and him speaking Punjabi, Him being totally disinterested in Literature and Culture while her being a bookworm. Him being percieved as 'rude' due to difference in phrasing and accent. It's like how Ksaitryas don't marry Dalits

There's other personal crap I don't want to share.

zero

Technically Im pashtun living in baluchistan

Five times a day. Takes 15-20 minutes each time

Give a future NEET tips please

I will join you soon

>Technically

Also, it's a good idea to start namefagging because the Faggot Paki is back

Just think in your head daily that you want to kill yourself but you can't because you're too afraid of dying and cry a lot.

I hate myself so much. I'm such a loser piece of shit. I don't want to kill myself because I don't deserve the eternal tranquility death offers me. I deserve to suffer for eternity. I hope hell exists because I deserve to burn there in boiling pig excrement.

He better not mess up my reputation of a quality shitposter

That's just too much overreaction

>pic
That is seriously impressive. I wish I had something like that for my family, but I guess everyone was just a farmer so it doesn't make a difference.

>Secret History of the Mongols
Why?

>tfw Jatt
>tfw will never have a qt to discuss literature, European films, geopolitics and history with
Donno how I feel, actually

Well, you're still living in a first world country unlike the most of us.

You're the 22 year who's about to get married, right?

What is it like being Pashtun in Baluchistan? Does your ethnicity come up in your interaction with other people?

Do you still have links with your tribe? Where is it based?

Probably because they are used to treating servants and service staff brusquely in south asia, the lack of class in USA probably doesn't figure in their heads.

At least you live in Nepal. You can always blame your situation on your country.

I can't. Of all my siblings I'm literally the worst. I have 4 siblings and all of them are more accomplished.

Pashtun is the majority here and Im not 22. Im barely done with Alevels.

>links with your tribe
Ofcourse, its from norther pakistan areas like balakot to swat then to afghanistan. Maybe there were some mixes with the dardics on fathers side but I can say pure from mothers side

wish my parents never left afgh*nistan so I could at least die with my honour by stepping on a mine or shit

>I made a family tree going back all the way to Adam

So you are a creationist.

>I made a family tree all the way back to Adam

Even with me being clinically retarded this is still the dumbest thing posted ITT

>You can always blame your situation on your country
No you can't

How did your family react? Were they like "we need to take him to a doctor" or were they proud of you?

>he believes in that religious BS.
kek

lmao nigger you crazy
>Maybe there were some mixes with the dardics on fathers side
I'd say that happened 100% for you

At least you can kys by tossing yourself of a mountain

There are no mountains here

This is going into next edition

I traced my family line back to an alga lads

Throw yourself off a canal.

I still can't stop laughing. I'd like to know how he incorporated Herodotus and Secret History of Mongols into the family tree

What do you speak at home?

Do you visit your relations in Balakot/swat? What are the cultural differences between them and you

Do Nepalis live in the mountains or mostly in southern plains?

We need to start collecting all the autism that gets displayed here

Hello, Vietnam. Why is the name Nguyen so common over there?

Urdu and pashto

Our last kangz wuz Nguyễns. Plebs with no surnames and other took that name.

My relitives are in balakot. My father is in the army thats why we're posted here in balochistan

Doesn't matter they're still indo-aryan

Is there still friction between people of North and South Vietnam?

Na nigga.

Man was created the rest evolved (See:Assisted Evolution). Call me what you will.
Most of the other family tree makers in the family were crazy for it. My parents weren't
My great Grandfather's father was married to a Mughal Princess , rescued by his father from the Massacre that followed the Revolt of 1857

The only remaining real 'Aryans' left are the Slavs (originals) and some here and there in Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan. Rest are mongrels.

if slavs are real aryans then I dont want to be aryan no mo

Kashmiris are proper Aryan, brah

>My great Grandfather's father was married to a Mughal Princess , rescued by his father from the Massacre that followed the Revolt of 1857>>
You got any cool relics and weapons in your house?

They're not aryan(white), indo-aryan is different. It depends on the language

Mostly no.

I have a store room. I'll try to dig up some when I get home.

Sadly we left most of the stuff in India because of the Partition. My grandma's father was paralyzed and her mother took the first train to Pakistan but was delayed (The First train arrived in Pakistan with 0 living passengers) but she left early.

My great grandfather, the Prince of Rewari was arrested (along with his eldest son) on charges of Rebellion because he had refused to hand in his family's antique guns (or probably was trying to start something idk).

So my grandfather came as soon as he could to Pakistan with his sisters.

Due to the chaos and fear, people mostly just took family trees and documents (To get compensation for the property they left behind).

M8 you wish were as based as the Slavs.
>have living conditions nearly on par with western europe without all the cuckening
>wreck Turk's for centuries
>religious and traditional women
>Kashmiris are proper Aryan, brah
no
Cherry-picked 1% of people don't count. And languages don't count otherwise I'd be Japanese.

honestly there's nothing I would want to be less than a slav

I'd even rather be african than a damn slav

shitty people with absolutely NO redeeming features

>shit history
>shit culture
>men look like shit

even africans at least have family values, slavs only have alcohol and aids

>muh cherry picking

>language dont count
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

And there was a barrier made from Indo-Euro magic which prevented non-Indo-Euros from entering Russia and mixing with Russians.

I'm off to study for my second exam which is tomorrow morning lads

if I fail that one too, don't come to Sup Forums tomorrow, because some of you are alright

You're all fucking niggers. Im off to masturbate
thread/

Very few lives in mountains.Most people live in Hilly areas and terai region.

Roza?

Would a Afghan/Pashtun qt be willing marry a strapping tall Jatt Sikh if I were to convert to Islam?

>a random jatt sikh appears
Where you from, brah? What's your last name?

Also, no. Pashtuns value tribal affiliations, you'd just be a weird ass muslim guy who's been disowned by his family

>Afghanistan

Srsly nigga?

Buzz off and take a look at the goddamn atlas. Afghanistan is a member of SAARC

Meaningless organization. Just make /desi/ threads again

Who the fuck are you, anyway? Are you just some random Hans or are you /desi/?

Fuck people who drink cow piss. Disgusting inhuman trash.

Ahamad please