Is a terrorist attack coming?

Is a terrorist attack coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-j27VHwKWw
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We edge of tomorrow now

if digits yes

CERN
E
R
N

no, its just the 6/6/6 meme

You decide. Things aren't clear.

No
Keep in mind that US fund terrorist that means that any terrorist attack is planned by them

I dont understand how can you people be so naive and stupid

You actually think the US is good guy and terrorists are bad but the reality is that terrorist are just puppets

I have my doubts. Kek will enlighten us with the truth.

If my post numbers end in repeating digits , it's happening

nothing's happening

Please be in London, just to secure the brexit vote.

What are the chances of st. louis being a target of ISIL?

Checked and chuckled

LORD KEK HAD SPOKEN

Wow, real magic!

PLEASE LET IT BE A GERMAN CITY

Please be Melbourne.

kek confirms

Toronto here, make a thread after 1350 friend, it's only 0922 here.

Well done

Euro 2016 probably

Euro starts on Friday you dumb fuck

I'm not talking about the stupid meme pic you tanned fuck. Pretty sure your brethren will strike at euro 2016 tho

But If Brexit happens, will the uk become a mosque?

I've seen multiple threads talking about a supposed attack. What's funny is I made a thread with that same pic but my thread talked about preparing livestreams for the event. I swear all my shit gets viewed by fucking nobody. (Kinda worrisome as I want to make vidya for a living.

a fucking leaf

This

I know something else is comming ayy babyy

A new pope would be nice

kek

You know what? I'm fine with that, I'm jewish and come from a very well connected family.

We literally have a secret room in our home, it is only accessible by a small hatch in a corner of our first floor and it leads to a separate basement compartment that is only accessable via this hatch.

There is a vault in this room that contains our small families entire fortune aggregated over the course of three generations not including mine, if I had to put an estimate on it I would say it is roughly 180-190million value as of today's market value.

It is mostly gold and silver, bars, coins, collectables, jewelry, very expensive watches, bracelets, etc.

For the past 100 years, my family has used economic downturns to purchase property and businesses that are either developed or maintained and sold for a nice profit margin.

What to know how I know you are bullshitting OP?

Whenever there is about to be an economic downturn, the eldars at my synagogue host a very large meeting with representatives of all the families and warn them ahead of time, usually the warning is giving at least a month in advance, but in 2007 they knew three months before it happened.

Guess what, no meeting so it is not happening.

If mine ends in singles, nothing's happening

Elements in the future have made contact, using light, probably lasers and the deviation thereof. They are talking to us. The greedy fucks in charge must have really fucked the Earth up. My guess is they are coming here, for revenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-j27VHwKWw

>Toronto
pls no

You should use a trip and become Sup Forums's insider for when S really HTF.

>jewish, known for its honesty
>"no meeting so it is not happening"
>swedish flag

Yes, another attack is inevitable.

this

Be the hero we deserve.

>Bad things happen every 7 years
>This is true in the real world if you care to investigate
>It's also (by pure coincidence) the amount of years before the Jewish Sabbath year
>Every 49 years is a jubilee (Leviticus 25:8-12) or seven Sabbath years
>On the jubilee something major happens
>1917-1918: Balfour Declaration
>1966-1967: Jews regain Jerusalem
>2015-2016: Place your bets now

Regardless what happens, you know as well as I do that it'll be pure coincidence. Is it pure coincidence that the migrant crisis that started last year is continuing into 2016? Is it pure coincidence that a democratic vote to leave the EU will be magically overturned by postal votes and people who shouldn't be allowed to vote being allowed to vote? Is it pure coincidence that europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf is desperately trying to be forced through this year? Of course it is, you filthy anti-semite.

this

science has gone too far

the thing is that everyone wants to be american. everyone wants to be liked by americans. not agreeing with americans will make them look stupid and thirdworldlike, and they don't want it.

Pls don't bring the muh numbers shit in to this
Ruins the happening every time because the number of times you fail is so high