>2016
>there are people on this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW who are following son of a whore who fooled his cuck wife with lie to hide his night time fun by blaming god for his pregnancy instead of the village bull
>these people are following a virgin bastard who didn't even convert his own village and got killed by fucking jews instead of a glorious warlord who was literally winning in loli and at pussy and captured half of the middle east and crushed anyone who dared to oppose his will
What's your fucking excuse for being follower of a cuck and Jew play toy Sup Forums?
You'll get bonus points and thicc virgins if you convert to Islam on Ramadan

I won't get anything converting to islam except an especially shit-filled punishment for all eternity. Go fuck a goat

how about you learn your own religion before shitting on others fuckin shite

You know Jesus is a Islamic prophet right? Dumbass.

Learn your own religion, mudcuck. Jesus is revered in your Quran.

>implying there's a god
>implying there's an after life
>implying I should punish myself for nothing
>implying I should enslave myself for nothing
>implying I should waste time studying something that won't help me or anyone else
>implying Islamic followers aren't the biggest cucks for falling for an ancient meme cult

>doesn't realise Jesus is the second most revered prophet in Islam
>posts an uncensored picture of Muhammad
1/10. Do your research next time proxyfag.

This x1000
Alhamdulillah

fuck you I love jesus

ITT: Copyright thieves

That's not Muhammad, retards. That Ali

>a kike with a proxy

shia muslims are obsessed with muhammad's nephew Ali. similar to christfags obsession with Jesus.

If we are going by this logic
Everyone should worship Zeus, he killed the most people, fucked the most woman, including his own daughter, and could shot lightning out his gigantic fucking Cock.
Also muhhamed is too white in that painting

For you OP

Disgusting manslime pls go

>your mission is to never question anything I say, convince everybody else to buy into it too, and silence immediately anybody who mocks or tries to defy me
>the convincing and silencing are to be carried out by any means necessary; consider these top priority
>you know what fuck it, anything you do that doesn't directly contribute to worldwide permanent hugboxing of my incredibly fragile ego will count as points against you after this life
>everyone that isn't mudslime is out to get you, so don't feel like you're doing anything wrong when you poor victimised babbies deceive and attack them
>if your conscience tells you you're behaving like an inhumane shitcunt, just yell snackbar at it and incoherently explain for 45 min how they're the aggressors and you are simply defending yourself
>t. "I am TOO a prophet!!! Validate meeeeee" mUhamMAD

delete this

JIDF plz go.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IRANIANS ARE IN THE SHITPOSTING GAME NOW. CANADA AND AUSTRALIA BEWARE!

>post picture of moohamhead
>strictly forbidden
>absolutelyharam.jpeg

Seriously though, nice troll. Where did you find the irani proxy?

its a picture of Ali

Didn't know there were cameras back in pedomed times.
The picture is supposed to represents mohammad in almost every cases where it's posted. Even OP posted it as mohammad not ali

Who could be behind this post?