What does Sup Forums think of Ellen?

What does Sup Forums think of Ellen?

Attached: Ellen.jpg (349x524, 26K)

Attached: ellen2.jpg (618x410, 57K)

She's a fag

fag with no morals

fagiolio

Dried up old faggot that hit her popularity a while ago, now she's on the downside and we wait for her to die or Hollywood to catch up

generally cool but is a hypocrite about treating everyone nicely because if she disagrees with you she treats you like shit

i still like pistachio ice cream, Ellen, and if that means you're still gonna hate me, then go fuck yourself

Random fact:

A former lover of Ellen, Anne Heche has said that as a child she contracted herpes from sexual abuse from her father.

Ellen literally has herpes.

Attached: 2017_ellendegparry_1000x635-920x584.jpg (920x584, 65K)

She had good taste.

She's funny, and has a pleasant demeanor for a talk show host. She has poor taste in clothes.

Never understood what people see in her.

That’s not Ellen. That’s Katy perry/Miley curus/Scarlett Johansson/every other pussy hat wearing feminist celebrity.
And they are all equally worthless and should be sexually raped and tortured with red hot pokers while it is televised.

Unfunny dyke. Literally the only reason she's famous is "MUH STUNNING AND BRAVE." If she wasn't a fag, no one would care.

Perfect talk show host for a female audience. She is kinda entertaining.

Straight women don't feel threatened by her at all. Because when was the last time you heard a guy say
>I'd really like to fuck Ellen.

Lesbian women like her because
>poster child for lesbians

Her wife is amazingly hot and was great in Better off Ted

i think she is pretty funny for a women

>genuinely likes pistachio ice cream
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Looks like Owen Wilson

Ha gay

Shero.

I think it is interesting that an unattractive lesbian with no talent whatsoever was able to carve out a successful career.

She looks like shulk from xenoblade chronicles

Probably be a fantastic friend/neighbor. And her wife is hot as fuck.

She sucks. Not funny, never has been... which is odd for a professional comedian.

I dislike her because she's always begging for something. Like donations to help in Puerto Rico, "If everyone watching gives a dollar..." While the bitch makes more in a week than the population of Puerto Rico makes in a year.

Just go without your eighth mansion for another day and do it yourself, bitch.

Her early standup was very funny. Now, she fills the gap left when Oprah retired. She talks nice to bored stay at home mommies.

All women, even a lesbian, all make terrible comedians. The only jokes they can make are about sex, their vaginas, their periods, or their kids. It's like listening to a teenager try to be funny.

>>Liberalfag

Attached: 1499666993301-fourchan-pol-164011198.gif (296x198, 21K)

hi Ellen

And is only a dyke because her dad raped her
Figures
Not that it's common in kike families, oh no

I think she is happy Trump is President

um, EVERYBODY is happy Trump is president

Spergy edgelord detected

Especially the comedians.

and the mexicans

Found the kike faggot

Pay attention in driver's ed, retard.

I think the pussy licking bitch needs to die.

i dont think anything

This

She has a nice watch collection

Fuck that ugly ass lesbian. She could only ever be cool if she played Dory for the rest of her Life....Dory, now that's a real nigga, my fish is a certified killer, roll down the wind with a tech 9 like 'hi, I'm dory'

At least we got an amusing autobiography out of her.

Attached: w204.jpg (204x352, 15K)

Demonic twat. Very very evil.