Logic explains itslef, any curvature on the earth is within the flatness (inwardly) You look at the sky you see the sky...

Logic explains itslef, any curvature on the earth is within the flatness (inwardly) You look at the sky you see the sky, or do you see soil? Wether you like it or not this is the earth were living in.

Attached: ad_194387053.jpg (2117x1417, 174K)

>LOGic

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

Andy sixxx let me eat that log of shit

Retarded

Attached: 462E65F1-6930-4499-ADDD-8E9F7E634938.png (427x533, 281K)

Here you go!

Attached: 1521118832114.jpg (1024x881, 76K)

What on the back on the disc troll?

Attached: 1520767960214.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

Begone stupid troll!

We don't know. We've never been there.

Logic? This makes no sense at all. Where do you ever see a fucking flat pancake disk occur naturally anywhere? What is on the bottom? Where do the sun and moon go? Are they also flat? Are the other planets in our Solar system, flat as well? Saturn and its rings?

Please OP, sterilize yourself, so you cant make any more stupid people.

Thanks Andy I love your logs of shit

Can't you use mirrors or launch a rocket near the edge?

if the earth was flat, cats woulda knocked everything of by now

OP here, I see you have an alternative theory there bud but come one! Ice? You serious? Wouldn´t that easily melt and cause earth quakes and such?

Attached: 1519288377546.jpg (612x574, 66K)

melt from what?

Attached: 3b9d4baba9e5b653.jpg (720x621, 36K)

The temperature of of the earth

Now that's my kind of logic.

How do GPS satellites stay up?

Attached: navigation.jpg (1500x769, 269K)

no, earth can only keep itself from freezing with the help of the sun, the rest of the ice ball will stay frozen

Could you translate that into mentally stable, please?

Attached: 086.jpg (894x767, 109K)

keks me every time.

Logic?

you cant even string a sentence together coherently, never mind propose any sort of logical coherence.

How does Elton John fit into this?

A ball that size, even "possibly hollow" would mean that gravity on earth would be utterly bone-crushing - we would be dragged to the ground by 10, maybe even 20G force constantly.

Yet again, the flat earther's wild fantasies (they certainly do not warrant the word "theory") demonstrate their complete and utter failure to understand basic scientific principles.

>melt
but why would you assume that? once a planet is covered in reflective white, in no longer absorbs as much heat radiation from light. therefore is likely to stay frozen for a long time.
you believe in flat earth, don't bring up cosmic events you don't believe in to refute someone else's theory.

You can´t either Look at that shitty non capitalized Y and who uses the word string for anything other than hanging yourself?

...wut?

I think it's gonna be a long long time till you get that answer.

LOL sorry about that bro, that was kind of a bitch move lmao I know you were on my side I just had to be honest about it.

Yes. But I wasn't trying to present an argument for their world-changing idea.

And you have never heard the word "string" used in such a context?

You have no idea that "string together" is a common term for linking phrases or words?
Or that someone might "string along" someone in a hoax?
Nor have you ever heard someone being described as "strung out"?
Or that islands in a line are a "string of islands"?
Or that you may "string up" decorations?
You have never even heard of someone being manipulated, for example "Putin is pulling Trump's strings" as a phrase?

Wow. What a world-class education you had...

Boring. Troll properly next time, OP.

The string of mah shoes!!

dubs of sadness

good luck on the 666 next time you sad little demon

Yet you end your rambling with a question but no interrogative sign. SMART. Where from Australia?

Here's how these threads normally go:
Half the people are gonna say you're a faggot but agree the earth isn't flat.
The other half are gonna call you a faggot but pretend to believe that the earth IS flat for the sake of having an argument.
These two groups are gonna argue and troll and absolutely fuck all will be accomplished.
And there will be one lost Bible thumper who actually believes the Earth is flat.
Enjoy the silliness.

Attached: FlatEartherBingo.png (536x643, 33K)

Sounds like a good time. Why you gotta piss on everyone's party? Do you not like fun? Did the bad men steal your sense of enjoyment and throw it over the big ice wall?

I enjoy shitposting as well.

i was a spherical earth shill until i saw that pic. how can i have been so ignorant?

Attached: 1508252165618.jpg (735x541, 35K)

So you mean to tell me that since the dawn of existence, nobody has ever been able to find the edge of the earth? Where is it? Can't be that hard fellas...shit fly a fucking drone or something.

Obviously fleets of ships greater than any single fleet of ships ever known, has been patrolling the rim(be that an ice wall or actual edge) with an unaccounted for massive crew of sailors, who never let the secret get out, since the dawn of recorded history.

The truth is...... There are way more Jews then you think.

Come on, be a bit more imaginative.
Going "jews did it" is just as lazy as when theists go "God did it" in response to a notion that challenges their view.