Do you sleep naked?

Do you sleep naked?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1440, 390K)

Yes

yes and apparently my step sis or cousin took this of me

Attached: IMG_2859.jpg (3264x2448, 753K)

yes

Hey bro same size :)

yes

No.

What if there was a fire and I had to escape outside?

neat

>What if there was a fire and I had to escape outside?
>if

I have a bat beside my bed in case someone beaks in, and I wear clothes to bed in case I need to escape. Insurance.

yes

>insurance
>fear
Ftfy

No I'm not 12 any more

Escape naked.
Easy as that really. Do you sleep with your shoes on too? You never know you might need to run from the fire and that may hurt your feet.

What?

Hurt feet I can deal with.

Neighbours and firefighters raping me with their eyes on my front lawn not so much.

I end up masturbating when I do.

Kek

It is not worth surviving if I have to humiliate myself and my microdick to the world.

Yes. It's comfortable and I sleep better.

And if I didn't, I would have clothes on for an absurdly huge fraction of my life.

just imagine seeing a triple a model out in his yard with his 10 inch cock hard
surely his body would get more news than his house on fire

You're the only one who cares. The world doesn't. The real reason is that you're ashamed of your body, even in private.

Yes

This is total horseshit.

If my neighbours house was on fire and they were milling about in the yard naked I would be TOTALLY judging them.

op whats the title of that thing you are watching?

>Neighbours and firefighters raping me with their eyes on my front lawn not so much.
Get some confidence, faggot

>I would be TOTALLY judging them.
Because you're ashamed of your body.

I have confidence and I'm not ashamed of my body, but it's MY body and I choose who to share it with.

You're murrican, right?

>I have confidence and I'm not ashamed of my body
>It is not worth surviving if I have to humiliate myself and my microdick to the world.
Chose one.

Yes have for years. When I was in San Diego the maid of the hotel I was at walked in on me hungover one morning. She saw me naked and took her time leaving the room. Every time after that she kept trying to see me naked again.

Nope

Only the top quote is me, fool.

>Nope
Proof it

Sorry, I mistook you for user.

Takes one bad night to shit the bed, not worth the risk
I'd rather do my laundry early than buy a new mattress

I want this to happen to me. Girls only think I'm attractive when I'm already naked.

People pissed off that holden closed are the same asshats that replaced their lion badge with a chevy symbol.
Drop bears are real and dangerous.
Harold Holt is still alive.
It goes Mad Max 2, then Fury Road, then Mad Max, Then Beyond Thunderdome.

wat? How often do you shit the bed? If you're wearing clothes in case of uncontrollable pooping, then consider diapers. wft.

I've never done it. But a single moment of weakness is all it takes. You're constantly getting older and it's eventually going to happen.

>You're constantly getting older and it's eventually going to happen.
Except no. That makes no sense.
>a single moment of weakness
What the hell kind of weakness are you talking about? A weak sphincter? A weak will to get out of bed? Some sort of bed-shitting scary dream?

Actually, just getting sick.

Any number of reasons. Maybe you ate something grody, you're tired as fuck and don't quite wake up, you shit in a dream and think it's fine, or your ass is just weak and early-onset incontinence hits you in your mid-20s. Maybe all of the above at once.

You never know until it's too late.

Yes.

lemme get this straight. you never did it, but your worried you will, so you sleep with clothes on.
What else do you prepare for? just in case

Look, I'm not here to play twenty questions. All I'm saying is that you don't want to wake up two hours late for work after spending the last four rolling in your own sopping diarrhea soup wet enough to seep into the mattress and bedframe after a fever dream gone wrong, having mistaken the warmth of your own feces for a blanket in the cold winter morning.

Just wear a butt plug so you're worried you're going to shit at any moment.

Doesn't work, it still seeps out. With enough latent willpower, you can actually force it out in your sleep.

I live by myself so I am always naked at home

check em, yes. I have heard its actually really good for your man parts to sleep naked

Sometimes I do but my wife always does....caught my 12 yo son and his friends spying her more than once