Red-pilled grills

How can I get a QT nationalist gf?

Are you black?

I hope this racist whore gets blacked soon

With a time machine.

>Sweden
Honestly I don't even know if this is a joke anymore.

Yes

>has shagging multiple 10/10's

shes like a 6/10. the swedish blonde attractive meme is just that, a meme.

And you're a paki, literal genetic trash.

I feel like they know what they're going through but they're encouraging everyone else to suffer with them out of spite.

>hurr durr muh blonde women
Is everyone on Sup Forums 15 years old ? Brunettes are 10 times better than blondes.

get politically active and you will meet many good looking red pilled women

>>hurr durr muh blonde women
> Is everyone on Sup Forums 15 years old ? Brunettes are 10 times better than blondes.

It's not like you have many options for blondes in Greece lol.

sauce?

And it all come down to preference friend.

Blonde hair makes people retarded, nordic people are pretty much snow niggers.

Don't know sauce, try image search.

Only if she has blue or green eyes.

Rape

Thats a man

Be about fucking. Like, do you fuck? Are you always improving your fuck craft? Sex is like golf, the average guy does it 6 times a year drunk nd wonders why he sucks.

You have to hate the pussy for a woman to love you. Treat her like you're her god and if she doesn't treat you that way back, move on, it's your movie. Women don't want to be the star, you're supposed to lead.

PS, practice on whores if you have to, but understand that the way to a woman's heart is her pussy, once you own her hole, she'll follow anything you tell her to.

Now is not the time for memes, that comes later.

You gotta find an eastern euro grill. Even if she's American, if she has eastern euro heritage she'll be red pilled as fuck.

Sometimes I find myself questioning whether it's wrong to hate non whites so much, and then my girl reminds me that they're trying to take over our country and expect us to lay down and die.

black hair + blue eyes is the God tier combination imo

>tfw blond
>tfw browsing 4chins
you're probably right

By erasing the word redpill frm your vocabular

>red pilled
>racemixes with slavs
wew fuck outta here

patrician taste lad

If you believe hard enough, you'll eventually find one

Fuck off disgusting kike.

another episode of >her?

My gf is nationalist and we are hosting a party for the Swedish National Day today.
I truely redpilled her myself trough discussion and showing different sides of the spectrum. She's not a house-wife or retarted white trash she's an educated civil engineer.

You rarely find nationalistic women because they don't know they are nationalist. They've been tought not to be. You have to show them the way.

>you're basically not allowed to love Sweden in Sweden
>there is no way our kids are growing up here
>we are both moving to Denmark soon
>both have danish relatives
>this is a fuckin' sinking ship
>why did the swedes take Skaane from Denmark

rachel cook goddamn

i'm a slav tho, i just hate western euros

Brunettes are literally everywhere, too banal, but blondes have mostly colored hair. Fair hair is top tier.

By being reincarnated outside britain.

Go back to where you came from ok thx bai

>comment
>flag
nothing strange here

>redpilled and nationalistic
>woman
pick one

If you don't accidentally walk into an antifa hideout, I would guess most girls love their hometown, community and country. Patriotism is still a mainstream thing. Just hating on foreigners is not cool.

First step; get a girlfriend. As I am sure, you OP is a virgin I'd suggest that you start with a 5. Get some pussy experience and lose your virginity.

Second step; break up with the 5 and look for a cuter chick. A chick around 6 and 7. They are the best ones for relationships.

Third step; give her the red pill and see if she swallows it. If she does then you've succeed. If she doesn't than it's time to move on and find a new one.

Girls are stupid and very emotional. It is our task to make them red pilled and based.

My fiancee spits on mixed people and got banned on facebook for saying nigger.

The leather gays are red-pilled though.
It's the faggots in the pride parade that should be in that photo.

This is a dane or norweigian living and/or working in Sweden.

>Nationalist gf
>Posts Swedish girl

Are ye drunk mate?

>tfw I know you're right.

Find one in your uni or social networks. Also, convincing a woman to take a more conservative stand is easy as fuck when you use logic, statistics and point out what Europe and USA have become. I have a polish/ukranian gf with fair hair, c cup and long legs, used to be quite left leaning when we started dating, even admired her feminist professor of sociology, but I convinced her that this is wrong. Now she is quite conservative if somewhat lolbertarian. A pity I am not white though (kazakh).

Yepp, as mentioned before. It's hard for women to love a country that makes women into men-hating-islam-lovers-and-then-raped-by-islam-women. We are coming back home Christian. Sweden really does not deserve Skaane.

>being red pilled
>having girlfriend
Choose one.

Would fuck but christ sake how about some fuckin squats girl, elf mode over here.

We are not all fatfucks.

She is dressed like a boy, what a dump bitch. Women should never get politically involved.

So true Greece, i'll pay your debts for that

You can't since they don't exist.

It's like a chicken saying
>b-but i never wanted to fly anyway

Just what swedbro said: Really amerifatfuck, instead of drinking your gallons of coke you should try some water instead. Small improvements.

ok have this instead

>red-pilled women

No such thing.

Yes, for you, since you're a semi sandnigger. It's great that you think this way, stay away from our blonde women.

No one here should try to convince you you are wrong unless they are cucks.

For me as a white man blonde girls are better. Blondes are declining anyway and it's sad. One reason more you shouldn't touch them.

kek when Sup Forums meets /fa/

more like this ya big poof

>unironically taking a bait this obvious

mythical creatures go on

Something about blonde hair just makes a girl stand out almost immediately to me. I can be driving along minding my own business when boom, see a blondie and I just can't keep my eyes off.

Brilliant

Angry sex with this feminazi cut would be unbelievable.

It's because of your flag. You realize how powerful it is on Sup Forums?

i know this feel. i was interested exclusively in blondes since i can remember. but by now i realized that you can always convince your gf to simply dye her hair. most blondes dye their hair anyways.

>this much projecting
Top Kek Hans, did Yanni steal your girl?

Proxy fag

They shitpost for a living

I know, one of my first memories is of some blonde babe I saw irl when I was like 3. Thought she was the very incarnation of Aphrodite.

same here I'm blonde haired blue eyed myself and I like to joke its the nordic genes seeking a mate. But in all seriousness I've always had a fondness for blonde girls even when I was a little kid

I admit though I like chinky birds too but blonde is best

If you have to ask, you can't.

>shaved sides
Dropped

Goddamn it they just insist on fuckin up

Women used to be good at being sexy now they can't do that or make a sandwich, fuck.

You have to make a qt nationalist. Women will not figure it out on their own.

>tattoos
Biggest red flag for a woman. Stay away from those ones.

I like it, it must be long on top though.

I can see the influence of fuckyeahnationalistgirls already...

spooky

>British 10/10
>not just a 4/10 anywhere else
sour grapes Nigel.

Tumblr may yet be the secret weapon of nationalists and so on.

There has never been an attractive British woman

>nationalist
>"there is no way our kids are growing up here"
>"we are both moving to Denmark soon"

Jesus christ and you wonder why our country is dying? Fucking defaitist pussy, YOU are the problem.

>Image search for attractive British woman

lovely frauke

That's a man, lads.

Is this woman considered 10/10 in germanistan ?

You're welcome neighbour

Our family has protected scanian culture since forever, but then of course we are biggots and facists. Municipality have built 30ish appartments with 6+ resistens per appartment. Swedes being a minority in the area, soon to be no-go zone. We've done everything we can without risking our lives and futures. We won't fight for fuckin idiots not realizing there is a problem. We are staying for 2018 and some time thereafter but if there is no radical change we are out of here.

But you are disposable pussy worshiping simp? Does your bull know you're shitposting again?

u fookin wot m8

find a hotter split-arse then our keeley

Thank you for not being one of those danes telling us to sod off.
We've talked to the embassy and since we are both highly educated and loan-free etc Denmark will gladly let us move to Denmark and work there instead. We completely respect the laws not allowing us to buy property for the first 5 years etc. You are sane politics and we love you.

The key is deprogramming her and inviting her to nationalist rallies. Women have evolved to be apathetic towards political views and they tend to care more about being accepted by others. Sure, you have maybe 5-10% of women being exceptions. Take her to nationalist conventions and teach her the correct ways. She will want to be accepted by her new friends she makes at the conventions. Use appeal to emotion as well. Show her the rape stats. Make loving white children as part of her motherly instinct. Help her. Guide her. Love her.

Literally me.

It's only angsty teenagers that are just riding the neighbourly rivalry, that would tell you to fuck off.
I completely understand way you want to abandon ship.
I also get the other guy that wants to fight for his country, but from here it just looks like Sweden is a lost cause for now.
Especially if you guys are looking to have kids. I wouldn't want mine brainwashed and/or assaulted either.

she let u see up her skirt a bit

What province do you live in?

By inventing the technology necessary to turn Sup Forumsacks such as myself who are better at housework than real work into cute lolis designed to service and bear children for redpilled, white men.

>Our family has protected scanian culture since forever
Hope you feel sorry about letting that legacy down. Aslong as we nationalists exist there is hope. As long as there is a will there is hope. No pride or honor in fleeing the battle.

Why don't you just move from that city?

How do I get a QT Nationalist Boyfriend?

Look like this cunt and tell them that's what you want. They will heil Hitler and eat shit if you tell them to.