What are AR-15's commonly used for?

What are AR-15's commonly used for?

Attached: 1200px-AR-15_Sporter_SP1_Carbine.jpg (1200x482, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddCJIqznUNU
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
huffingtonpost.com/todd-green-phd/is-islam-responsible-for-_b_10449060.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-anti-sharia-protest-20170610-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is a hilarious question.

Attached: 1520733029636.jpg (670x670, 24K)

Cooking bacon

youtube.com/watch?v=ddCJIqznUNU

Nigger population control. If the herd gets to large, they start running into traffic.

A Gun is a very effective point-and-click IRL banhammer, often deployed by impotent wankers who are butthurt because they won't get what they want through hard work, intelligence, love, creativity, enterprise or other human virtues, and want to act out their frustration and inadequacy through IRL trolling and pwning others. Guns are what Americunts have instead of penises, while britfags (the major proponents of gun control) are forced to suffer through their microscopic penile reality by taking party drugs and drowning themselves in tea and crumpets. The Internet has a huge guns, weapons and military related subculture, with numerous websites catering for all preferences. Some are filled to the brim with 16 year olds who don't have a fucking clue and generally just spout the latest bullshit from Future Weapons, the weapons menu on Counter-Strike, Modern Warfare 2, or the latest article from Soldier of Fortune if they are really advanced.

Hunting small game

School shootings
Armed robberies

School shootings.

hunting hogs in TX

Protectin' mah freedums from commies and the guv'mint.

spreekills

Getting rid of bullets.

99.9% of the time they are used, it’s being used to shoot at paper.

77.4% of internet statistics are made up on the spot

Masturbatory fantasies for impotent fat simpletons with persecution complexes and limited social skills.

Hunting and competition.

Also necessary for the maintenance of a free state.

Attached: 1521119730023.jpg (640x427, 73K)

Realistically, tyranny/defense and for hunting or recreation. It's our form of reading a book, watching a movie, playing video games. We don't hurt anyone, were the most humble people there is but once we are threatened then it's a different story. Don't trust gov when they've lied before especially when they think they know what's best for us. Right or left thinkers, someone threatened your life id jump in to protect you.

Who said you're allowed out of the truck? I'll get you out for a hard assfuckimg later, and if you get good and loud, I'll let you clean my cum out of your dads asshole.

Attached: 28795022_1694951963897794_5920566379781554176_n.jpg (500x563, 28K)

self defense, competition, hunting

I think that proves my point

Transfer of capital from useless redneck cowboys to the military industrial complex.

aka American economy

>future guns

It's like it's written for children. Or people with child level intelligence.

to boost losers' egos and lack of self-respect
-often also as a replacement for libido

self defence from tyranny/dystopic governments

All these people hating on the ar. They have probably never even shot one. I do know if you all ever did you all would have fun time and enjoy it then start with you had one

kek

so that is why Europeans have no need for guns
but Americans need to arm themselves ?
-the land of the free and similar jargon

mises.org

Niggers and spics.. Europeans will learn soon enough

everyone needs guns, prohibition only slows down the process of evolution and advancement

And only 3% of those are understated.

You seem like someone who has to defend a woman's honor on the internet

You're one of those who make it a problem. I mean we don't know what it's like to fuck our family so I guess there's no seeing eye to eye there either.

Eurotards are gonna wish they had more guns once those mudslimes start chopping peoples heads off in the street for not praying 5x a day.. lmao. I can't wait.

You’re right it’s more like 99.997% of murders are committed with an ar-15 style rifle. Or 3 our of every 1000 murders are with an ar or ak, it’s called statistics and they are very easy to look up on the cdc or fbi website.

You'd rather have mudslimes cuck your family huh

putting down rabid dindus

Someone asked what they were for? Not like we have anything against race, religion or prejudice against others. Just the way of thinking for those who carry.

That's just wrong.

Better than family genitalia.

I don't know what to say. It's like you tried to make a coherent comment but fail misberily when u started to think.

Killing people, and I'm not a gun hater, it is the civilian version of the m16 which was designed with the sole purpose of reliably killing people in war. That being said, I have no problem with a responsible, sane gun owner having one. I have one, I practice using it on targets often, I practice with it hoping that I will never be forced to use it to defend myself or my family but I am prepared to use it if someone where to threaten my life or my family's lives.

Prove it faggot.

What's up with you and fucking your family. Does someone have a deep dark secret?

The burden of proofs is on you. You're the one making outlandish claims. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, ya?

Besides your family fucking fetish you got going on, it appears you like the mudslimes. I swear, Hitler should've done away with your kind in the 1940s.

It's no secret he likes to fuck his family

The gun was designed to fire a projectile accurately and reliably, the projectile was designed to kill or maim soft targets. That was not the question though, the most common use for them would most likely be for target practice.

Top fucking kek!

The statistics are clear as day on the fbi crime statistics website, just because you’re clearly a fucking retard and believe anything being fed to you by your liberal idols doesn’t negate facts that contradict your narrow minded view. Do your own damn research.

Germany: 82 Million inhabitants, aprox 40 Million handguns

hunting wolfs and coyotes

penis compensation

/thread

>wolves and coyotes

Is that some kind of slang for niggers and mexicans?

Based on this thread? I'd say they are commonly used to trigger pansy ass liberals.

Hahaha /thread

Dumbass

youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0

Attached: 1520826090603.jpg (800x516, 26K)

Killing niggers

Shooting Americans
>by Americans, for Americans

Attached: 1520821152103.png (688x768, 957K)

americans have sent their own personal firearms to europe to help them save their own asses more than once. it will happen again.

twice as many murders are committed with hands and feet alone than with all rifles combined

technically suicide if you are asking purely percentage statistics

you know sarge tapped that ass.

European politicians don't even hold a candle to US politicians as far as being treasonous sacks of shit who do nothing but deceive

check the statistics dipshit.
ar15s are rarely used in robberies.
prior to a bunch of democrats going off their meds and shooting up schools, they weren't used or school shootings either.
the fbi and other resources have statistics you can look at so you don't appear like another hysterical puppet screaming about the sky falling.

IF you faggots are generally psycho with no chill, it's a really retarded idea to let you use firearms.

your fantasy version of the world does not exist.

This.

move to venezuela, el salvador, honduras, mexico, belize, or guatemala, all have extremely strict gun prohibitions. enjoy, faggot

>muh durr look at europe
europe doesnt have the level of niggers and spics, u cant compare the two. compare america with americas

>preparing for worst case scenarios
>home defense
>varmint control

AR10 is a better weapon in worst case scenario situations. As is it's commie counter part, the AK.

So you're trying to say that Americucks arent psychos?

Look at your murder rates. You people are lunatics.

>by Americans, for America-hating leftists who shoot up schools and then blame it on the guns
>for muslims who don't like gay people
fix't.
you guys' shit is unravelling quickly.
every shitpost reveals a little more of your idiocy and hypocrisy to those who can think for themselves.
you're chipping away at your own credibility and the future of your party.
this is fucking hilarious to watch.
i started salt mining here right after Trump won and it's been nonstop lulz ever since.

stay mad and keep digging that hole.

5277 > 3277
You lose, shit-for-brains.

I couldn't hear you over the sound of go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1520727607852.jpg (540x801, 40K)

This guy is correct. You are completely wrong. Most gun murders are committed with handguns by far. It's only the tiny number of crazy fuckers that want to commit murders in the public arena that choose to use an AR style weapon. Otherwise, this guy has it right.

if you'd rather carry more weight and fewer rounds i guess.
or you could just improve shot placement and not fall for the caliber meme like an 1337 /k/ommando

thats all niggers in inner cities. outside of those areas, where all the normal american gun owners live, the US is as quiet as any other civilized country. even with all the niggers killing each other we still arent anywhere near the top of the list.

Don't you wish you could just go full lunatic on me right now?

>point proven

this is all FUD and fake news

Yeah. Wow. Over 330 million people and there how many mass shootings every year?
You know how to divide, right?
Can you tell us what percentage that is, Kevin?

Attached: meme3.1.jpg (1200x960, 92K)

the fact that *that* is your reply makes this even funnier.

Attached: reaction_black guy at computer.jpg (552x552, 31K)

So your niggers aren't US citizens?

No, because I have self restraint. I am sophisticate. I just find you repugnant.

Attached: class.png (1168x1072, 49K)

It is primarily used to scare liberals.

Fake news you say??

Attached: liberals shoot schools and blame guns because they have no capacity for accountability.jpg (290x174, 13K)

but its true, it seems like no one is capable of facing reality in these threads. firearms facilitated and are required to maintain civilization, and that means everyone, not just the government. no amount of dead niggers or children will ever be relevant. maybe someday in 10,000 years we can put them away, but not today

Attached: 29214466_2040948909508399_746492782360657920_n.jpg (811x628, 19K)

no, they arent. they hate america and everyone in it, including themselves.

Not mass shootings, homicidal rates.

Just by the looks of them you can clearly see that giving you people even easier methods to kill is an all around bad idea.

her skin looks unhealthy yo

Just because I'm pointing out the flaws of your own people?

That sounds very irrational and being irrational is just a few steps from being a fully fledged lunatic.

>be fake news
>call others fake news
>"see guise! i'm authentic news nao!"
top kek, sport.

Here's some more "fake news" about Muslim terrorist attacks on US soil that, according to you, never happened.

Here we have the liberal media/terrorism apologists at HuffPo immediately jumping to defend the religion of peace before those faggots bullet-riddled bodies even got cold. Classy af.
huffingtonpost.com/todd-green-phd/is-islam-responsible-for-_b_10449060.html

Then there's this charming tale of another Muslim shooting people in the name of Allah. And an article condemning those who oppose islam, because "progressive" Americans are just *so* progressive, that they'll invite muslims to come into their country, slay their neighbors, and then call anyone who objects a "Bigot" or an "islamophobe"
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-anti-sharia-protest-20170610-story.html

There are dozens more if you got off your ass and read something other than manga and Sup Forums threads.

>Low murder rate
>flaw of my people

Attached: 1520615684892.jpg (600x477, 45K)

Reminder: Anti-gunners are not actually adults. They're children who incorrectly assume that governments are their friend and the policeman will always be there to save them from the bad man. 99.9% of them can't provide food or shelter for themselves without the intervention of others. They're Eloi waiting to be eaten by Morlocks.

But they're still american, which means they can get these weapons, they can kill.

Sort your shit out, don't just point fingers.

you ever think its because you white retards love to "joke" around about niggers and hanging.