Irrefutable

nope - 4 is way too high. 4 is probably the worst.

>there are 8 harry potter films

damn, they must be really forgettable, I've seen them all and I can barely remember any scenes

>1 last

Fucking how

>4 above anything
>HBP criminally low
>8>7
>5 that high

1 and 8 are technically interchangeable

they really are entirely different, you're retarded go back to your star wars thread

>3 is ranked best
That's really all that matters. The rest are garbage.

ive never seen any of the harry potter movies. am i missing out?

Where is the pasta guy?

yeah, you're missing out on british history x

Nigga, go watch em and dont get put off by Goblet of Fire being batshit, just get through it

As much as I'd like to attempt to, I can't prove you wrong with regard to one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

LOL you just got asspied on by a asspie that only talks about childrens moviesLOL

They were all kino, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I don't care if they are different, what the fuck does that even mean, they are all shit regardless.

???

>you're retarded go back to your star wars thread
*starts a thread about lotr or hp*
*starts a thread about possession*
*starts a thread about children of red*
Truly we have found the champion of the /r/movie men
See above. You're not missing out on anything unless you're tumblr then its essential viewing for reddit popnerd "culture"

No they aren't you are a fuckface, it means they are distinguishable, they feel completely different besides the first two and even then 2 is darker than 1.

>literal autism ladies and gents
This is korinefag. He's back again in other harry potter thread when he doesnt like the series, this is his 300th harry potter thread in 4 months

Almost

3>5>1>2>4=8>6>7

>this ootp meme

this user got it right, just like he did last thread

>8 hours
Marcus don't you need to go to bed now? Or wait is there an emma watson thread up where you need to autistically defend her by samefagging?

Will you once again samefag for 16 hours like you did above?
Will you post a screenshot claiming you didn't with an edited (you) gone?

I don't know what you are on about. But I told you autism is crippling.

>???
Someone that quite literally only discusses(see: samefags his "opinion") children's movies told you to go back to your Star Wars threads.

Emma Watson was at her prime in PoA.

>he says while samefagging multiple times ITT
>he says while he comes to every single HP thread
>he says he has taste

please... 7 and 6 are utter shit even when not considering adaptation as a variable.

The post count didnt go up korinefag, stop pretending.

3 6 7 are the best

4 is the wort. The rest you can have at

my brother of african descent!
So many sweet, sweet childhood memories!

All the David Yates ones are shit

It's why I have no faith in Fantastic Beasts

7 is more kino than 8 though.

No shit
Shit opinion, entirely an OPINION.

>post count went up
>post count didn't

>he comes to every single harry potter thread and thinks that only ONE (1) person likes 7
Thats the definition of autism, give it a rest. Why are you still ITT?

I've got 2 threads where I can get (You)votes from an autist worse than Korinefag. Why wouldn't I maximize my output when this fucking asspie is so easy to trigger?

I only posted thats when the poster count went up mr detective.

You are the korinefag, lmao

You are so fucking autistic you are referring to yourself in the third person trying to enforce your autism

>You are the korinefag, lmao
I hate Harmony Korines movies though. I made sure everyone on this board knew that Gummo was trash for suburbanite americans.

Trips confirm

You think your posts aren't obvious, you shit up every thread almost.

Fucking awful taste.
1 and 2 were GOAT and the only ones that followed the books and adapted them well.
They were long as fuck for the smallest books, while the later books were fucking huge and the movie length got way shorter. OotP is the biggest book and shortest movie.

>Liking anything after 4 when it became Twilight

>rating 2 any higher than dead last

into the trash it goes

Nice meme

cookie cutter easy adaptations dont mean they are the best. sure 1 was good 2 was shit. 3 was good 4 was shit. 5 6 7 were good. 8 was shit

>bookfag likes the verbatim adaptations
Wow im fuckin shocked.

great taste

5/10

9/10

3/10

>Sup Forums contrarians still think 1 2 were the best
It's almost as if you don't leave your basements. And thats coming from someone who loves them.

>Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone
>that low

Tbh most of them are better, in fact the only one that objectively isnt is goblet of fire

This. Even that baseball scene in twilights is more memorable than this.

Youre a faggot Harry

1 and 2 get ranked high because of John Williams and good memories.

I agree with this ranking. And I'm a massive HP faggot who complains about changes from the books.

>tfw got in slytherin but my patronus is a fucking rabbit

No it goes like this.
3==1>2
The rest is garbage and not worth comparison.

every "1,2 are the best" poster is a manchild whose life went to shit right as they started hitting puberty and their friends started going out and socializing while they sat casting FLIPENDOOOO XXD and quidditch world cup on their computers

>ranked high = THE BEST

That sucks, bro. I have a second Pottermore account that I used to sort test the waters with each of the quizzes and got Slytherin, Horned Serpent, an ebony wand, and a doe patronus so it looks like I tried to go full Snape.

>that filename
How

Thanks that means a lot, ill probably continue to post it every once and a while

Yes, that's what that means, you autistic retard.

This is entirely accurate

>telling autistic manchildren to leave Sup Forums

>wanting autistic manchildren to stay

>not telling autistic manchildren to leave every chance you get

great taste right here. I put order above HBP because I'm mad about the battle scene being omitted at the end, and I could see switching 1 and 8, but yeah. top tier.

Thanks man I love 5 a lot i wish they didnt cut the brain scene, i actually was going to email Yates and ask him to release footage finished or not for the fans as a treat. 5 is definitely underrated but i thought 6 even though it was different atmospherically was directed tighter. I think the ransacking worked i liked the subtlety

This poster is a redditor who is also this poster

Nothing personnel kid

Nope I'm the second poster only. Why are you so insecure that people like Harry Potter and not the ones you do

>mfw I only did see 2nd and 8th

Nice grammar, retard.

wrong, 5 is absolute shit and 6 is GOAT

I hope youre aware that some meme lord literally went through and randomly swapped books on that tier chart. /lit/ would never put fucking 1984 two tiers above Hamlet.

>tfw when i was 11 i had a tantrum and wrecked shit around the apartment because i didn't get my hogwarts letter

The entire copypasta is supposed to be stupid, stupid. It uses an older copypasta as a base and an excerpt from a review of the first book that was filled with inaccuracies.

>Fantastic Beasts
>Look at this AMAZING CGI monster
boring
>Er... look at this other AMAZING CGI monster
boring
>Er... look at this dimension in a suitcase of AMAZING CGI monsters
boring
>Er... look at this AMAZING CGI wizard duel
boring

If there's one thing I love in my movies it's endless CGI and special effects, it's so new, fresh and impressive

>all CGI is the same
Just like all practical effects are the same, right? You're fucking retarded.

HBP is goat

desu im american and i dont care about FB even though ill see it. Yates made great potter films they are potterkino

>I'm still impressed by CGI

ok m8 :^)

It also uses shit from a positive 7/10 review of the last movie, to talk about every single movie as a whole, when they were all different, especially the last movie from everything

>CGI is always BAD!
What's it like being pretentious and 8 years old?

Because TFA was amazing!? Yea member. Go watch mad max pleb road

>If there's one thing I love in my movies it's endless CGI and special effects, it's so new, fresh and impressive
Congrats you'll fit in with all the other pottershitskins

What's it like enjoying every CGI shitfest vomited out by Hollywood, what's it like slapping your sweaty fat palms together screeching in delight as another movie comprised of 70% CGI fills the screen and cgi Monster #4636_C makes you gasp in awe.

You utter utter fucking pleb.

How pathetic is your life? Be honest.

6 > 3 > Rank However You Want

Half Blood Prince is legit cinematic kino. No matter the ranking it should be top always.

how can an 8 (eight) year old be pretentious? unles...you're a 7 year old wtf

That doesn't even make any sense.

Nice man I personally cant rank the top 3 (poa hbp dh1) of mine because i like them all so much and they were all three cinematic kino, but yea HBP was literally pure kino

I actually feel bad for you

PoA for kino, HBP for rewatchability.

How can there be such patricians who know HBP is a fucking masterpiece

And such
faggotry

Didn't know they made that many of them. The actors must be stinking rich

>there are people on Sup Forums that actually LIKE the romcom that is half-blood prince

But they are both kino just different kino entirely as it should be? Even 7 is kino and feels different due to the handheld cameras and personal feel

see
You are literally a imdb pleb, facefucked. You're facefucked. That or you had zero normal friends. Its not a romcom thats the middle of goblet of fore

Its just one /r/moviebuff samefagging. He does it all the time and replies to himself from his phone

>there are people in this very thread who think that the Order of the Phoenix isn't shit
>there are people breathing the same air as you and I who think that Half Blood Prince is bad

>hes still false flagging Harry Potter threads
>EVERY single time people talk about liking 6 or 7
>theres only one person who likes 6
You are so salty that David Yates made pure kino, its hilarious, youve been complaining for months on end