Why does "skateboarding" even exist?

Why does "skateboarding" even exist?

Cons:
- bad knees
- it's thrashy
- it disrupts society
- it's basically useless
- no girl has ever been attracted to someone because they skate, if anything it's a turn off
- literally any other sport looks better
- the best skater in the world still looks like a massive thrashy tasteless street faggot, or beggar

Pros:
- you waste time, basically add that to the list of cons

If you skate, kys. Find something better to do with your life while you're young. You'll miss your knees when you're older.

Attached: 1517486327678.jpg (687x1024, 107K)

What do you do for recreation.

>Wastes time bitching about nonsense on Sup Forums
>Claims other people are wasting their time

Attached: 1519465500796.png (600x600, 777K)

Op sounds like he can't ride a skateboard and is mad cause he was trying to use it to pick up traps

Skateboarding teaches discipline. Any hobby that teaches discipline is worth wile. It builds character. OP doesn't know a thing about building character, so it puzzles him.

Attached: Cmosffr.gif (401x353, 324K)

Sam is ugly and his uninformed opinions are basically all wrong. He's done being funny like Anthony Cumia. Something happened. It's just the way of things. Laughing at your own jokes doesn't make you funny. He should go back to doing sports graphics.

Okay.

Fuck off mate and take your shit failed thread with you.

It's not okay. Sam used to be really talented. It sucks to see people turn into what they hate.

It's called a hobby. You should get one that isn't "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!"

He could respond with anything, and you would claim it's a waste of time. Nice try though.

I just meant, every hobby outside of skateboarding is better. Aesthetically, for your health. In every way. Attracting people to yourself.

Might as well do meth.

>durr you bitch on Sup Forums

Still better than fucking skateboarding. Honestly we should just kill these skating degenrates.

Attached: 18FB4D24-1B28-4191-81BC-0E30DB654B44.jpg (322x350, 48K)

Attached: 76F94854-E64E-4AD3-BCAD-63F9BB0AEC10.png (960x922, 821K)

I’m Carl Malone

Attached: 07A41351-1324-4DB4-B2AB-3E0E1E4EB846.jpg (561x480, 152K)

Found the skater.
Kill yourself, you're literally nothing but a torn in society.

>all kinds of degenerate shit is either ignored or actively encouraged in most societies
>sex, drugs, murder, etc.
>"WE NEED TO STOP THESE KIDS FROM RIDING ON A WHEELED PLANK THO!"
Priorities, OP. Priorities.

Torn

Maybe skateboarding won’t help you get pussy OP you ugly fagget

>Why does "skateboarding" even exist?
A form of youth counter-culture designed to sell shoes and t-shirts (and skateboards).

That's it. Transportation went out the window when they started using tiny wheels.

Skating is a pussy repellent.

I would argue that there is big connection between the things you named above, and skateboarding. As weed leads to heroine abuse, so does skateboarding lead to heroine abuse so this shit should basically be illegal once you think about it????

Yeah, exactly. But I'm not benefitting from it, so their sales can suck my dick.

Also >transporation I bet a lot of kids get run over and die by CARS.
Parents, dont let your kids skate. If any parents is reading this and your child skates, you deserve to be gassed.

Many people enjoy watching it
It takes allot of skill and dedication
It's an athletic endeavor
You can make it into a career
Not to mention the cultural ties to many Americans

Let me guess some punk skater beat you up or embarrassed you and now your taking it out on Sup Forums. Listen man people are dicks and it has little to do with there hobbies. Gain some self confidence and stop hating, you'll live longer.

Its something for young kids to do you faggot. Otherwise, it could be a means on transportation for short distances. Stop being a gaylord.

>disrupts society

You are either Asian or Russian, am I right?

RUssian.

Like I said it's a lot of fun and games until a kid gets hit by a car and DIES in a grave. Parents beware.

Who became a millionaire off of skating? Who?
Also, who enjoys watching it? People on the streets are always hating on it, so it's bad. They think it's ugly. Yesterday a skater almost ran into an old granny. What if he'd hit her, she'd be dead?

No one beat me up. I'm just saying. It's a degenerate thing to do.

>Who became a millionaire off of skating? Who?
These are only the top 10:
Jason Lee
Shaun White
Stefan Janoski
Rodney Mullen
Bam Margera
Rick Howard
Jamie Thomas
Rob Dyrdek
Stavros Niarchos III
Tony Hawk

>Skateboarding teaches discipline.
>It builds character.

Are you retarded?

Attached: b56ne56ns6s6ns6n.jpg (203x249, 13K)

It's fun, exciting, gives you a work out, discipline, teaches you to get up after falling down, looks pretty cool, gives an outlet for creativity and the feeling of satisfaction after landing a trick and rolling away is one of the greatest. Even if none of those things mattered or were incorrect, it would still just be a thing that some people enjoy doing. Some people like to collect stamps and coins. The fuck is so great about that? Nothing, but people enjoy it.

Also I kek at the "turn off" part. I've actually told chicks that I have the "childish" hobby of skating. Their response: "That's fucking hot...". This coming from prissy bitches who have never been near a skateboard.

Stay mad OP you talentless fuck. Learn a skill.

Attached: 1392108558399.jpg (240x251, 10K)

>teaches you how to get up

Had a friend literally break his ankle when he fell down. Never skated again.

As you said, it's a childhish thing everyone over the ages of 8 must grow out of.
Collecting stamps is better. As for the girls who told you that, I guess they were drugged/drunk out of their minds to say something so mindbogglingly stupid.

>Also, who enjoys watching it?
I've never been much of a skater, I managed to roll 10 feet on a skateboard once and that was about the extent of it. I do enjoy watching skaters skate though, all of the complicated tricks they can do really engage me.
It's one of the few sports I'd actually watch on tv for entertainment.

t. got bullied by sk8ter girls

it's easy you fucking retards, people do it if they like it, you don't like it you don't do it, it is that hard for you to understand?

BWAAHAA you're a COWARD!

Yep, shit happens. Motorsports driver crash and rip the base of their skulls off of their spines. Or are you going to rip on literally any activity or sport that has the slightest amount of risk?

Also dem bitches just showed up to the party stone cold sober. The concept of individual preferences and opinions must be an absolutely foreign concept to you.

Good troll thread OP

We get it OP.
Everything is better than skating, including sucking an entire sack of nigger dicks.

yeah man you're totally right! longboarding's the way to go:
Pros:
- designed for long distance
- sleek designed boards and colourful gear
- can reach impressive speeds
- cute girls like to longboard

Cons:
- skateboarder hate

Knees are for pussies tho

What a weird thing to have a beef with. This is the lowest of the low level trolling. Your skateboarding meme is so tryhard it's pathetic dude. I'm just laughing at this.

Attached: ForAllOfUsBabe.jpg (512x512, 35K)

>Asks questions.
>Doesn't engage with replies.
Shiggy diggy

Notice me senpai

>-no girl has ever been attracted to someone because they skate, if anything it's a turn off

Nah thats not right at all.. Maybe in america..

Skateboarder here.

fuck you longboarding poser faggots i hope you all fucking die piece of shit scum faggots learn some actual tricks which require skill instead of stepping to the opposite ends of your board and calling it art you pretentious fuck you gonna drive over some cars with those wheels you bitch? i could use your stupid boards as a bridge to cross the grand canyon your shits fucking weak be a real man and learn to take some hits for some respect otherwise you're just another hipster fag rolling down the street sipping on your fancy $10 juice bitch faggot

Attached: 1497881038519.jpg (422x372, 35K)

FUCK russia, russians will hate on everyone who does something new/unknown to them.

Posts Nazi memes but loves skating.

You do know Hitler would have despised such a non Aryan degenerate "hobby" correct?

You're reaching so hard it's pathetic. Let your thread die OP, it's okay. Just shut your eyes and it will soon all be over.

I have no problem with my thread dying.

It just means even more I proved my points.

No matter what you say, it will never make your little skating anymore presitigious or less looked down upon.

I learned how to fall while taking as little damage as possible, im more comfortable with my body, and it trains the fuck out of your fast reflex muscles. Also is fun and you build coordination. At the end of the day all sports fuck your joints to some degree in the end. But if i grow old with my body intact i will feel that ive wasted its potential

Attached: funmess.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

>completely useless
>make a thread and rant
nice point you have there, kys twice as much as them

op is a scooter kid

I beat you wear a snap back and one of those torn up jeans and also smoke 10 packs a day.

For the rest of the normal people like us, there's hobbies that don't destroy our bodies or hurt the random people around us with terrible noise and/or physical injury/hospitalization/death.

Not to mention the inevitable hooliganism as a result of skateboarding.

all forms of skating is retarded

Attached: 1520011705068.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Have to disagree. I'm fine with ice skating. At least it's not intrusive and it actually looks really damn good.

But skateboarding? Kys

It's just an adolescent thing that adolescents do until they grow out of it and find some other stupid shit to do...like Sup Forums. Who the fuck are you to judge? Let me ask you this, wtf do you do that so much better?

Comedy is one of the fastest decaying forms of entertainment. It is rarely timeless, beyond nostalgia. It is constantly changing because jokes get old fast.

Hats fall off in 3 seconds and get sweaty fast fuck that. Also fuck cigarettes that shits gay and smells bad. I barely even smoke weed. Have fun wasting your body and being afraid of others self centered opinions. Also i support myself pay for my own health insurance and i already have a will nigger. If anything my family would be stoked they get some money. Also laws can be fun because theres a lot of them its easy to get away with breaking

Attached: cores.jpg (2560x1440, 974K)

See? This is exactly why skaters are degenerates.

>I can go and ignore the law all I want

This is why I said you people are worse than jews and niggers for society.

Yeah no you're a nigger. I was talking about speed limits and tresspassing. Its not like i go out truck slapping people on the street raping senior citizens and stealing shit that would be almost as autistic as your small minded view of action sports

Attached: funmess2.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

>Its not like i go out truck slapping people on the street raping senior citizens and stealing shit

That is exactly what you do. And you know it.

Who stole your girl?

I've had my girl stolen a couple of times but that has nothing to do with this thread or the the topic of skater faggots.

fuck you stupid beta cuck
go on and sit behind your pc and complain about other ppl so you can feel better about yourself
i bet you're a virgin living with your mom. i fck 10x more bitches than you
while you're living off your mum i make 10k a month being a lawyer
keep on whining u bitch pussy nigga

Sam was never funny or good. Anthony is still hilarious. And should have a show with Jimmy. AArtie Lang is washed out and unfunny anymore. Also why? Its nkt even a picture of sam. This post is super left field.

Sam always sucked and never deserved to be in the radio

Let's see physical exercise or meth

I think I stick with skating fatso

OP is russian, everything he says no longer matters.

Sage.

> a torn in society

Lol nigga u dum.

Nice b8 m8

>Pussy repellent
Lol oh okay neckbeard

>slav
Lol I'm done this thread is no longer valid

I use it for transport mainly, not really into the whole "do big trick" although it would be cool. I wanted too when I was younger and my friends all have boards, so I use it to keep up with them, really convinent because you can just switch between walking and boarding

Let people like what they like, longboarders are why I started skating (still only one with proper board) I don't do tricks still but it's a nice feeling to go down the road on a board

Nazi punks fuck off

Senpai!

Well, many people made millions of dollars. Doing it and yet here you are. Really makes you think. I know. This is bait but go fuck off to your own retarded nonsense if you don't like something. Your life is probably just as boring and shitty as everyone else's.

Not who you responded to, but it takes an incredible amount of perseverance and dedication to be a decent skater. They bust their ass all day trying to learn a trick. But they get back up everytime and keep trying. That builds character which in turn makes them more disciplined.

Attached: 1516426131420.jpg (250x204, 6K)

That's why I'm saying it's meaningless.

All that effort just to flip a board.
Wow 10/10 achievement.

Also me being slav doesn't invalidate my opinions which are 100% correct

> no girl has ever been attracted to someone because they skate, if anything it's a turn off

I don't skate but this is completely untrue. In my town, girls always used to watch boys skate and most of the skaters had girlfriends. Girls there didn't actually skate themselves for some reason.

>transportation
Nigga, is you stupid?
They were always meant to be a toy. that's it.

says

They're a fucking toy. Those girls are probably just as retarded thrash as the skaters themselves.

- bad knees
>not really mine are fine
- it's thrashy
Kinda the point
- it disrupts society
What are you 40? It disrupts about as much as biking does
- it's basically useless
Useless how? Meaning everything has to contribute to society? People do things to have fun to you know..
- no girl has ever been attracted to someone because they skate, if anything it's a turn off
Wrong, met plenty of girls of into or if not skate themself
- literally any other sport looks better
Most sports are beyond boring, skateboarding you can with or without others so thats a plus
- the best skater in the world still looks like a massive thrashy tasteless street faggot, or beggar
Wrong again, and he makes about 6x more than you will in your entire career

Pros:
- you waste time, basically add that to the list of cons
Just like all hobbies and sports are? Thats the point user, to waste time having fun

>"he" could
Look how scared op is to take criticism, what a shut in faggot lel

Why does "Sup Forums" even exist?

Cons:
- bad posture
- it's trashy
- it disrupts society
- it's basically useless
- no girl has ever been attracted to someone because they browse, if anything it's a turn off
- literally any other website looks better
- the best troll in the world still looks like a massive trashy tasteless neet faggot

Pros:
-you waste time, basically add that to the list of cons

If you browse, kys. Find something better to do with your life while you're young. You'll miss you dignity when you're older.

Attached: if-pokemon-wasnt-an-anime_o_308200-1.jpg (499x348, 96K)

Meaningless to your narrow minded ways, maybe. For me, longboarding is an escape. I'm completely at ease with not a care in the world when I'm sailing across the asphalt. It's very freeing. Also I love hitting speeds of 50+mph while downhill longboarding, nothing compares to the rush. Also, read my post. I never mentioned your heritage.