Managed to get a few snaps of my boss. I get wood just thinking about smelling her ass Sup Forums. What would you do?

Managed to get a few snaps of my boss. I get wood just thinking about smelling her ass Sup Forums. What would you do?

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x960, 267K)

post more!

also, she'll fire your ass if she catches you.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1707, 469K)

i agree. nice ass.

what a fucking body
is she getting old or shitty dyed her hair grey?

Thank god Sup Forums exists so that we can keep up with random autists who get off below-average women that are still completely out of his league.

Please keep us updated, OP!

Attached: Rachael Ray reaction.jpg (136x131, 12K)

That is a glorious ass

Nice ass we want moar please!

Pasta. Not even fresh pasta. Saw three of this same thread about a week ago. Same pictures, and shitty comments.

Do you literally post this like every week so it somehow stays relevant thinking everyone would forget?

Every time she walks past me I just want to bury my nose in there and take a big long whiff.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1707, 447K)

Attached: oh look.jpg (600x354, 34K)

You can leave bro.
No need for you to be here and no need of your useless comment. My boss is a fucking hot milf and I want to fuck her too just like OP.
A man can dream!

I'd stick my tongue far in her asshole.

She's hot, do you have more? Also she looks Latina.

samefagging

Attached: large.jpg (604x324, 32K)

I want to shove my hard cock right up that. I bet she'd enjoy it.

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Lovely round ass in those jeans.

keep fucking posting this. it's going to be over 9000 keks when someone recognizes the other womans face and your ass winds up fired

Who's the cute looking guy on the left???

She's smokin hot

>fiddling with the back of her pants

she knows you're watching.
just go for it already

u see girls do this literally 100 times a day even when they know nobody is recording. I'm not complaining, I love it. Just saying women wear pants that don't fucking fit and won't stay on for some reason.

omg your shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: haahah.jpg (540x360, 37K)

found the woman

well for starters i would NOT smell her ass, since ass always smells like ass you fucking faggot.