Tfw he stars in the new Blade Runner 2049

>tfw he stars in the new Blade Runner 2049

Good for him. I thought his career was dead after Captain Phillips.

Who cares, Ana De Armas is in it, he'll probably play a refugee that dies 2 minutes in and is never mentioned again

>Ana De Armas
>literally who slut from Hollywood

Abdi is mah boi. I'm rooting for his success

He should get a marketable name like Whoopi Goldberg

LOOK AT ME

Im a android now !!!

Discount Ronaldinho

So is Mackenzie Davis. Chances that there is a hardcore lesbian love scene between them?

What are you talking about? His imdb page lists lots of movies.

That tooth looks dead.

niggers look literally retarded

Im european now!

I am glad Idris Elba will play Deckard.
But maybe he's too street for the role.

LOOK AT ME
YOU ARE A REPLICANT, DECKARD

Honestly I thought he did a really good job in Captain Phillips for someone with no prior acting experience and I'm glad he's getting some work in other movies now too. Kinda surprised he's had trouble, really

He's just malnourished

surprise surprise there's few starring roles in Hollywood for gross looking Somalians

this is him now

feel old yet?

He's doing just fine considering he just started

LOOK AT ME

he's got a couple of rom coms coming up so I think he found his niche

for the love of god someone give this man some food and vitamins

He's ugly. And black. He will have a really hard time finding good roles in Hollywood. Maybe he should try the indie market.

not just black, distinctively Somali looking

he can't pass for an American black guy

Was Hitler right when he said not all humans are equal and there's a hierarchy based on race to them?

>Was Hitler right

Let's just say he wasn't wrong.

Not as a leading man obviously but he seems like he would do well in villain roles. He's good at making himself look like a desperate and broken character with a little bit of depth. I could picture him in a Neill Blomkamp movie or something

He'd do great as one of those guys they fit inside the prosthetic corpse costume for monster movies.