St. Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs

Lifelongs have already jumped off the bandwagon and it's only June 2 lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Kris-Bryant-Signed-Autographed-Chicago-Cubs-Blue-Jersey-GA-COA-Auto-/162512653825?hash=item25d6824e01:g:avYAAOSwxu5ZFNCL
m.ebay.com/itm/CHRIS-BECK-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-Baseball-Chicago-White-Sox-Auto-/152569576244?hash=item2385dafb34:g:NgwAAOSwB4NWz8Ra&_trkparms=pageci%3A51c49ead-47cc-11e7-896c-74dbd1806561%7Cparentrq%3A6a593f6d15c0a7f629471d1cfffb9a48%7Ciid%3A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got £500 on cardinals to win

how blacked am i??

Unless Epstein is desperate and calls it in you're okay

>whos gamethread gets 650 posts
>cubes can't even get 2

LOL

how is this shitbag still in the MLB?

platinum sombrero incoming

>they will still argue >m-m-muh 'ttendance

Worst fucking fanbase in all of MLB tied with the Dodgers, piece of shit casuals trust fund babies

You mean like how Matt Robertson got the first Platinum Sombrero since 1993 the other day?

lackey should do his team a favor and get his by a car in boystown tonight

Matt Robertson is trash. Were you thinking I'd actually try to defend him?

Platinum Sombreros are cool, but no one has beaten Gary Sanchez's ADAMANTIUM Sombrero.

>ynr peepeelester saying Russell is the best all time SS

BTFO by a 93 mph 4seam slightly up

This is sad. everyone stop posting amd abandon thread

mo'Lester isn't even a real person. Just a figment of an autist's imagination.

If the Cardinals score 2 runs next inning, attendance drops by at least 15,000.

What's sad was seeing all the lifelongs coming out of the woodworks and showing up to road games in places like Denver but now they all sold off their autographed official gear lmfao

ebay.com/itm/Kris-Bryant-Signed-Autographed-Chicago-Cubs-Blue-Jersey-GA-COA-Auto-/162512653825?hash=item25d6824e01:g:avYAAOSwxu5ZFNCL
179 US dollars

m.ebay.com/itm/CHRIS-BECK-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-Baseball-Chicago-White-Sox-Auto-/152569576244?hash=item2385dafb34:g:NgwAAOSwB4NWz8Ra&_trkparms=pageci%3A51c49ead-47cc-11e7-896c-74dbd1806561%7Cparentrq%3A6a593f6d15c0a7f629471d1cfffb9a48%7Ciid%3A7
20 USD DOLLARS

A wild lifelong showed up!

>non "majestic authentic on-the-field" trash.

i wouldn't even pay 150$ for that if it was a legit babe ruth. seriously replica jerseys look so terrible.

You know your bandwagon has emptied out when only White Sox fans post in your gamethread. How disgusting, I'm glad the Cards have a consistent fanbase.

>one of probably many signed balls by an unaccomplished pitcher sells for cheap
>signed official memorabilia of a world series champion sells for cheap

One of these isn't the same

its only one here and hes also roots for the cardinals

some """""""fan""""""

1 > 0

>all the casuals celebrating the fly out

Northside was a mistake

BASED yadi trying to kill Pisso

>PISScoty

>Heywood looking at a flyout

Players as clueless as fans

>curds

what's worse

being a LIFELONG that has abandoned their WS team after they dropped to .500?

or being BAJP who roots for 2 teams(one bad, one on a downward trend)? at least he's a consistent piece of shit.

sub .500 desu

Pisso takes HGH btw

How do we fix the Cards offense?

Way to go yadi. Swing at some more 57 ft pitches.

I hope Sierra gets mugged and his fucking arm broken in 3 places by some nigs coming up the red line when he goes out to dinner tonight SO HE FUCKING NEVER FUCKING PLAYS THE OUTFIELD AGAIN.
FUCK THIS DEFENSE. LEGIT MAD ATM.

Cubs fans are so retarded, they think every single fly is a HR then get disappointed, forgetting what a sacfly is

>so many jobless methlouis and whos itt

rolling for reverse walkoff

I like how that was somehow not scored an error. Fuck that piece of shit. get fucking stabbed sierra.

i work 3rd shift, you black piece of shit. Got off work at 7am, up by the crack of noon, drunk by 3 pm. get@me

I'm still here. Lifelong since 2015, la.

Literally no hits since since the second inning. Cardinals are fucking garbage gg ez.

>cusb are STILL sub .500
>SIX game losing streak

TOP Kek

nothing quite as satisfying as busting a slump against methlouis