666 Today oh fuck

Guys I'm scared today's date has 666 in it. Any happenings today?

>remembers 6/6/06
>last day of high school
>that was ten yeaars ago....

Were does it all go...

I have a similar feel. We'll have to ride the day out and see what shows. Today would be a most excuisite day for the societies to do something massive. Maybe the internet is kill or electric grid in Germany goes dark. We'll see.

Happy Swedish national day also!

Ramadan
6/6/16
Groundhog Day Guy

the end is near

Pretty sure today is 6/6/16 or 06/06/16, but I suppose SA education is non-existent.

The end is always near. Almost no one is going to make it to 2100, even if we removed all the brown people.

still contains three 6's no?

But you can find three 6's in everything, if you look hard enough.

Your ID has 99g, thpurn that upside down...

Danish satan confirmed!

ITS.

FUCKING.

HAPPENING!!!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU SHEEPLE GOYIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END IS NIGH

Now I'm spooked!

At least you're safe user. We'll know whether this guy was RPing or not soon enough.

is there anything you're not scared of ? first muslims, then niggers, then satans.

This is one of these spooky shits like "what if we were all living in a computer simulation?" and others.

I hope the bombings/massacres happen though.

Same here.

I'm still as miserable and still with no achievements whatsoever.

Hearts of Iron 4 is coming out.

It's most likely paranoia but all day i've been feeling weird and derealized

And the economic breakdown.

Oh please go watch netflix or soemthing nothing will happen the 666 is reptilian invention theres no conspiracy theories anywhere just relax bros dont worry nothing will happen you are safe trust

Yeah, exactly. Kinda spooky but really fascinating, at least for me. I don't really hope it happens, cause I don't want people to die. Plus, if it does happen, then Groundhogdaybro is right, which means global economic collapse. Fuck that.

Yeah. C-CERN is definitely gonna o-open that portal to hell guise! It's finally happening! For real this time, those last two predictions were j-just psyops!

This isn't the worst day ever. The tiger and the snake would actually be distracted by each other and once the snake got loose the tiger would run off because of the train, so in fact it could be one of the luckiest days for this guy if he managed to hop on the train.

No, todayis 6-6-2016

I have lots of achievements on my Xbox.

This is something that is totally going to happen. Social democracy is in crisis and soon the day of reckoning will come.

For fuck's sake, we've been two years in negative interest rates and the EU is trying to ban 500€ bills to prevent people have their money, this shit is going to blow up soon.

>7 (6)282407
>2-8=6
>7 (6)(6)2407
>2+4=6
>7 (6)(6)(6)07
>666
You are right, Satan.

Don't forget it's Sweden day.

>no brown
Stop giving me hope

Get thee behind me, Prince of Lies.

He has three 666 symbolisms, his ID, date and post number