Ok so my friend is 29 years old and hes been banging this 16 year old who actually turns 17 tomorrow...

Ok so my friend is 29 years old and hes been banging this 16 year old who actually turns 17 tomorrow. He has only banged her like a dozen times in the first month they were together. But he hasnt touched her since the parents found out. He was told to stay away because charges would be pressed, however according to our state law the age of consent is 16 and she is literally allowed to sleep with whoever she wants, that doesnt have authority over her.

So theyve been talking every day but they havent touched each other since because he was scared. He just found out about the state laws that apparently changed as of 9/17

It literally says she has full consent of anyone, but can the parents go over her head to press charges?

It's not corruption of a minor if he doesnt buy her anything illegal or do anything sexually immoral, right?

This guy in the clear?

There are even laws which state she can agree to marry him to save his ass. Hes only screwed if SHE presses charges right?

Attached: 1521009661328.jpg (768x912, 140K)

they can't press charges but they'll do everything in their power to slander and make your friends life a living hell

they'll also make their daughters life a living hell so your friend should probably just leave her be if he knows what's good for her

I want to fuck her tight pus

Regardless of the law, anybody can see that this is a retarded idea on both sides. Nobody is gonna think she's fair game to a 29 year old so it's probably a good idea for your pal to leave well alone.

Exaxtly what charges could they press if it's not illegal? Ofcourse he's in the clear.

A lot of states have a, "the age of consent is 16 if the other party is under 21," or some shit. If he cares about home girl this much, tell him to book a consult with a lawyer, pretty much the only way to be sure. Cya.

>my friend
Just spend the money for a legal consulation, user.

it happened to me in Kentucky. i was 18 and she as 16, but she said it was not consensual at first and i was charged with sex abuse 3rd degree, then the court found texts saying that it was consensual and she admitted it. and my charges were dropped to unlawful transaction with a minor

What state bro

Attached: 3780652C-E06C-4BF9-944E-E7F91284393C.jpg (640x1136, 118K)

Pennsylvania has a corruption of a minor law when it comes to doing.immoral sexual activities to anyone under 18.

Felony up to 10 year but can also be a misdameanor with no jail time.

There still is a law being broken, sorta not really. Its kind of a judgement call.

But she would have to press the charges i guess. I dont know.

>16 and 29
wtf most people freak out when people know i'm 18 and my boo is 16

He needs to move on. This is as good of an ending as there ever will be.

it depends. If the law actually stated that he can only be 3 years old, then he could be in trouble. However, if it does not, then he is actually in the clear as long has he is not crossing state lines. If he is crossing state lines, the federal age applies, which is 18, and he is fucked.

Also if he has any pics or video federal law applies as well.

>because he was scared.

time for that girl to find another man.

Attached: 1520012430301.jpg (235x224, 9K)

Article 31 Sexual Consent PA Law.

Attached: 2018-03-15-11-13-34.jpg (539x959, 327K)

I'm 35 and my bae is 20. Most of her family is ok because it's her choice but every now and again some nigger gets retarded about it and thinks it's wrong. Over all tho, shits ultra cash.

Attached: 1520956422135.png (443x293, 109K)

Here's a crazy idea, STOP FUCKING MINORS. Dude is a grown ass man. If he gets tangled up in this retarded ass shit it's because he's a fucking idiot. The fuck do you people want with a teenager, anyway? They can't fucking drink, they can't even buy a goddamn car without a cosigner, and they're immature, can't do anything in bed that you haven't taught them, they have no life experience either, so as soon as someone else comes along, that feeling that had for you will be as fleeting as a fart in the fucking wind. The only men who seek out girls like this can't get a grown woman's attention because you work little cesars and live with your parents. Fuckin weebs.

>16

Done yet? I was just asking for a friend.

The tricky bit here is authority can be defined in any number of ways by a court, authority can just as easily be determined to exist based on age as well as other factors - if the court determines his age gives him authority he's still fucked.

I hate to say it but, your friend is fucked. In situations like these, the parents end up pressuring the girl to say she was raped or corrupted the second they threaten to kick her ass out of the house or cut off any college money they saved up. A 16 or 17 year old girl might think she's a grownup with her 30 year old boyfriend but the second her parents quit paying her cell phone bill or tuition, she becomes a child again. Tell your friend to walk away now, or they'll ruin his life.

This. If I were her dad, that's what I'd do.

she cant press charges either unless they had sex before 9/17
of course she can try, maybe even make a false rape accusation, but what are the odds of that going through?

Be 29
Bang my 16 yo daughter
Get put in a shallow grave

The pussy is tight. The rest dont matter

go to prison, you forgot that part, then who protects your little cum slut?

they probably found naked pics on her phone and thats something they could press charges for very easily

"Your friend" is kind of lucky. If this was my daughter, a warning like the one he got is all you would get. Fail to disappear? I would pop a cap in his ass and bury him in the woods. Just sayin' I don't mind going back to prison.

>bang your 16 year old daughter
>wait for you to break into my house/attack me
>Shoot you dead
>continue nutting in your daughter
>"I didn't know who it was, your honor, I just heard my door get kicked down."
>laugh at your wife after the fact
>nut in your daughter some more.

Attached: 1433296373119.gif (305x360, 1.03M)

That's what your cellmate will think of your asshole in prison, I bet it matters then, dipshit.

have fun in the pokey, faggot

No body would be found

It’s not that hard

a state of repressed sexual desire

This. Even if he wanted to turn the tide on the parents and press charges for slander and/or defamation, what's the cost? Hostility until they break up. He should probably just move on.

No need to break in, some day you’ll come outside

if it is that easy where you live, i feel sorry for you.

Underrated

this OP, one naked selfie that she could have sent you and he's going to jail for a damn long time if her parents really want to

Yeah Virginia has a weird slightly undefined rule past statutory rape. It says that 15, 16, and 17 year olds can consent but it still isn't legal. So the charge is ruled under contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

It sure would be fun to watch some 350 pound slob try. I've been carrying for 7 years and shooting 3-gun competitively for close to 10.
I wish you luck.

Attached: 10612312.jpg (400x400, 13K)

29 + 16 = Pedophile

>parents try this
>she just runs to me even more

YOU'RE RIDIN THAT HOG

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Evil fucking control-freak parents... no wonder she wants to bang someone just to be away from them for a few hours!

16 yo pussy is like dying and going to heaven

"friend"
fuckoff pedo

Yeah, also it's a statute to a specific charge, there may be other charges that could be filed, I'm not sure off the top of my head and I realllllly don't feel like doing research on it. Also the exact language of a rule does not necessarily mean it is to be ruled or used verbatim as per it is stated. Often times laws are interpreted to a degree, BUT that interpretation has to hold true across the board

Ephebophile, not pedophile.

If it bleeds, it can be killed

The fact that you think there's a difference shows the extent of the problem.

Attached: nathanFillionGivesUp.gif (220x157, 464K)

Im amazed on how many matches on Tinder you get from girls 16-18 when you are over 20
woman do have some crush for old man

really? are you gonna leave it at this ? I was having fun here

I'd literally strangle people that are this retarded and oberbrodekdive of their kids like fucking helicopter parents.

Lmao stupid ass americans and your laws. Come to Germany, age is 14 here when you can penetrate em

He has a point though, teen pus is gud pus

gutes gefühl

not if you are over 18 or 21 though

Anybody gonna xray that?

sure ist being "overprotective" that you dont want your 16 y old teen daughter to be fucked by a 30 y old.

Are you retarded?

why bother, you can see enough as it is.