Albums you love that are never talked about

[insert every album i love] i dont know why i come to this board desu, you guys only listen to alternative mainstream

hello /reddit/

i dont use reddit, i've loved this album since it came out

so you make this thread an hour after that guy posts it to reddit? pretty big coincidence

Faunts - Low Expectations / High Results
Flake Music - When You Land Here It's Time to Return
Jejune - This Afternoon's Malady
Mock Orange - Mind is Not Brain
Ozma - Rock and Roll Part 3 (Surprised I don't see this more here)
Stellar Young - Everything at Once

? I was listening to What About Me and I've never seen this album or snarky in general talked about on here.

>snarky puppy
>obscure

Why were you on reddit in the first place?

They should change it to underrated rather than obscure

love this album. very comfy and very underrated

here's an album I love that never gets its due

vulfpeck are great

anyone?

Every single In the fishtank record

i love hall and oates but i read an interview from hall in the 2000s and he came off as such a dick that idk if i can bring myself to listen to his solo material
LOVE this, especially labial

will this get me some (You)'s ?

Magnetic North by Hopesfall. Unique atmosphere, I don't know of any other good spacecore bands.

This metal masterpeice. Probs the most hipster thing I like

this.

i have a lot of them, but have never once seen any mentioned by anyone else other than myself (and now you).

sure not talked about on the surface, but Sup Forums definitely talks about maudlin and kayo dot in positive light frequently.

What's your favourite in the fishtank record?

Just listened to this and liked it a bunch, thanks

second one was better

I’m listening to Sun Leads Me On right now for the first time. I listened to the first one and loved it, and then kinda forgot about them until today. I didn’t even know they’d released another album

I Think this one is pretty neat and really underrated

2 weardd. like the marble index

Anything by half man half biscuit

this has been happening more and more frequently across all boards. I browse both places, but I find it really amusing that faggots here complained for years about leddit stealing muh content and now if I see something on the front page of there, its guaranteed to be posted here

Lmaoing @ old fags, your site is dead

There's at least one guy who consistently has Snarky Puppy on chart threads

OP here, that is me

The album that first got me into prog when I was about 15.

One of my favourite punk albums ever

I love Snarky Puppy and Vulfpeck, but I thought the point of the thread was to share music no one talks about, not entry-level contemporary fusion/funk?

I love these

fuck yeah, that's an excellent album my man