GAS THE NEETs

The kinds of people who browse this board are the most degenerate, and drag down society as we'll as human capability. Over half of the board is jobless, and many have undesirable characteristics in their genes, despite being white. So undesirable that oftentimes people choose not to have sex with them, or they are born as manlets. Thus, even niggers surpass them.

I propose that all members of this demographic, particularly white: NEETs, individuals who live with family members, virgins, those with an income of less than 6 figures, acne, and others who don't assimilate into society properly, be gassed. Doing so would eliminate the millennial problem amongst those 18-35 who weigh down society as sole consumers but none producers.

Best of all:
>You know it's true

w-we produce the memes tho

That's what the Rothschilds said to Hitler before they were gassed.

Now Germany is doing wonderful.

We cant all be enlightened degree holding intellectual prostitutes for the godless one world doctrine

sorry for not participating

7/10 bait though

It's okay. Just accept the fact that you need to be gassed. We'll use helium do it doesn't hurt.

wut

the rothschilds are still around

*so that it

He's talking about Germany's Rothschilds at the time
There are Rothschilds all over the planet but it was Germany's that fucked their economy

Not sure if I just spilled a major secret about World War 2

>those with an income of less than six figures

Yes, gas 99.999% of your scientific output, that will surely go over well for the nation!

"N-naw mang it's the Jews! We're good boys -- we dindu nuffin!"

I'm talking about members of this board that make less than 6 figures.

So, gas 99.99999+ of this board, and other similar ideological failures such as yourself. It will go well for us.

Want to gas me? Try fucker, I will fight to the last drop of blood.

At least Zimbabwe is safe.

>those with an income of less than 6 figures

Can you prove you make 6 figures? ALso so basically most working class shouldn't be around. You need to gas yourself first.

Yea but you would have to be retarded to think any rothschilds were killed by the NSDAP regime. Also its alleged Hitler was a bastard of the rothschild family.

You're a 5'3" basement dweller who uses a legitimate desktop computer to go on Sup Forums and size someone up on the politically incorrect board.

I don't think that will be hard.

Piss off and pay your taxes for Jamal and his 30 children, idiotic wagecuck.

Trash like you should be gassed since the government counts on idiotic turds like you who pay their taxes that they can throw into the negroes' and muzzies' mouths.

I was referring to white basement dwelling failures like you.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
>I'm not white

I don't receive a wage, I receive a salary.
And you receive neither.

Why not do good for your country and work?

FIrst I'm a mutt (spic-mick). Second I have a kid and make around 75k a year. I also live in a two bedroom apt. What have you done with your life shill?

There is no free stuff in Poland. If you want to proof anything go gas those beaners that keep stoning your people on Trump's rallies.

You're fine. I'm just talking about the degenerate, white cucked individuals from 18-35 on here with no children, no jobs, bringing down the economy. There are no cases of this occurring in non-white individuals. I knew from the moment you said you're half Hispanic that you're not degenerate like the rest of the people on this board.

Actually, I think anyone who uses the "I'm an intellectual" excuse for not working should just join the clergy or get a Masters on a bullshit degree and at least pretend to provide something to society.

>as we'll as
>we'll

We need to gas you first, underage faggot.

But they won't, because they are inherently, and genetically failures.

Therefore the only option is gassing.

I suppose you think we'll gas you last?

when the mudshits, niggers, gooks and halfbreeds get gassed NEETs should also be gassed, i agree

I don't need to be gassed.

I'm an apostle of KEK, praise be upon him.

The NEET (/r9k/) are the future SS.
They don't care if they die. They don't have anyone depending on them. They can kill without remorse. Give them weapons and give them a target and they will gladly annihilate it.
They just don't care enough about the world to give a fuck trying to change it themselves, but they will gladly die for a greater cause.
Basically they will still be NEETs just NEETs with guns, a cause and permission to kill, with all their needs provided by the state (military).

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the degeneracy I speak of.

>Millennial
>Older than 25

Noose yourself.

ALL of those categories are doing better than white NEETs, and serve the economy better than that do.

It's just you all who need to be gassed.

It's only true when you love the direction your society is headed in.

When is the last time you saw a positive message that wasn't linked to >muh diversity

haha

Your fucking society wants to kill itself.

HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWÜNSCH: EVERYBODY'S GETTING GASSED!

(Shhh that's supposed to be a secret)

Meme magic is real, and you can't have it.

KEK does our bidding.

That's essentially what this thread is about. OP wants to destroy what he cannot control.

Anyone born after 1987 is a millennial.

Man this site has a lot of autism...
God damn. It didn't used to be like this

>anything I don't like is autism!

Using autism as an insult is newfag signalling.

neets are worse than immigrants

autism

newfag

only newfags use newfag as an insult

only newfags defending being a newfag

Kek doesn't do our bidding, you dirty heretic. We do his. Praise Kek.

>eliminate the millenial problem
That's right goy you don't need millenials to carry on your legacy. You need a good holiday! You've earnt it and what better way to finance it than to piss your children's inheritance away hehehehehe. Sign here and those pesky millenials will never be able to touch your property ever again goy! Moshe Shekelstein will take good care of it for you hehehehe.

>stupid goy

>we do the bidding of KEK

That's what low level initiates believe.

Once you have delved into the deeper mysteries of KEK you will see the light.

I think even the other anons who have been insulted by my post and want me dead can agree that you likely suffer from some form of undiagnosed autism.

Autism is a spectrum disorder, and much like insanity, it's likely everyone suffers from some level of it.

My personal opinion is that outside of the extreme cases of 'throw yourself on the floor' autism, it isn't a real disorder.

As such, anyone using it as an actual attack is most likely just a low IQ pleb that can't tolerate any argument too deep.

And that's why you're a newfag.

Wow everyone's an autist today huh.
On one side you have OP, who believes we should gas the working class whites, because he is a fucking retard who has been on the board about a week, and on the other side we have the pathetic NEETS trying to defend themselves.

How can I reply to the most autistic post ever without casing the author autistic?

I can't

You fucking autist

> low IQ pleb that can't tolerate any argument too deep.
Autism speaks, autist

You seem rustled, my islamic friend.

>le hat meme

I've never even seen anyone in person wearing le hat meme. Ever.

I think you're trying to be offensive in the most passive aggressive bitch boy way possible, but it just doesn't work.

The autism is strong in this one

Most immigrants are NEETS

they both want gibs but neets aren't violent.

neets 1 - immigrants 0

Holy shit I've never seen such an autistic post outside of /s4s/

Name one good reason why NEETs shouldn't be removed.

We are the vanguard of tradit-

I just cant

Alright, I admit I was trying to rustle some jimmies with my original post but you actually need to be gassed.

NAME TEN THINGS THAT AREN'T JACKIE CHAN

Did she lost weight or why does she have skin folds on her neck?

>the irony of this post

Why don't you try to do anything faggot, oh wait you can't lmao.

She's American.
We're just like this, unfortunately

That's what happens when you lie in bed on a laptop, tablet or phone for hours each day.

Her chin is tucked into the chest to look at the screen and it is kept in that position for so long that the furrowed skin stays like that permanently.

That means that manlets aged 30 are SJW professors and fucked tons of SJW chicks get to live.

I'm not NEET, I study on technical university but OP included antisocial virgins with acne so I'm triggered.

>You're a 5'3" basement dweller who uses a legitimate desktop computer to go on Sup Forums and size someone up on the politically incorrect board.
Not this time, when you don't have social live you have time for a lot of things, I'm prety /fit/ basement dweller 177cm/79kg, ok I'm manlet but I will fight tenaciously to preserve my way of living.

>Now Germany is doing wonderful.
You really are a deluded nigger.

OK. Set up the gas chambers, we'll see who ends up in there.

You've got me there. We won't gas you.

Fampai, you're attempting to gas some of the most paranoid mother fuckers in the world.

I wish you the best of luck.

Economically, not your "muh muzzlims"
meme

They own the EU more than the UK does.

ITT: The Cuckening

Lanklets are easy targets, manlets more difficult to shoot. The future belongs to manlets bro.

But in high cost of living areas its more common to earn 6 figures. That $100K is equivalent to $60K spending power in low cost of living areas. So that metric is retarded. I doubt you make 6 figures being that you're so fucking retarded, unless you've had everything handed to you through nepotism.

Ivanka has those neck lines too

>Over half of the board is jobless, and many have undesirable characteristics in their genes, despite being white.

That sucks. I have a job. Just got a new job though, they probably will want me to work harder and I won't be here much.

Would suck not to have job though

What is with the facial expressions of these lefties.. Carl the Cuck, AIDS Skrillex, Redhair Feminazi, they all have them.

Yeeeaaaaaah we're gassing you.

>own place
>not a virgin
>6 figure salary
>own a business
>feels good man

Sounds like you're projecting a lot there, faggot. How bout you go huff so carbon monoxide out of the tailpipe of your mom's '96 Accord?

*some

Fixed

Sounds like you're making shit up.
Gassed.

Will you gas the $100K earners in the high cost of living areas since their spending power is equivalent to $60K earners in other areas?

Dream on NEET fag.
So when're you gonna do it, pussy? I'm expecting at least a .gif of you wrapping your mouth around an exhaust pipe.

Gas all of the degenerate faggots sucking down the economy that come into this board.
>Including you