Burning someone alive with maximum pain

Burning someone alive with maximum pain.
I take it that this way Isis does it is the pussy way.
My idea is to develop a plate that can heat up to whatever temp that's desired.
Then the patient will be placed upon it feet first and lowered down as the body is going up in smoke. AND PAIN.

Attached: Moaz-al-Kasasbeh-who-was-detained-by-ISIS-was-burned-alive..jpg (470x313, 51K)

I doubt it would work. They'd lose feeling in their feet quickly and then what?

No pain really involved, the fire would burn all your nerve endings. You wouldn't feel a thing

Are you fucking retarded? The amount of pain involved in burning to death would be beyond comprehension.

Think of how it feels when you burn your finger on something. Now multiply that by 1000 and do it to your whole body until the nerves melt.

Someone allready invented it

Attached: b.jpg (450x319, 68K)

k

"The patient"?

Like a big frying pan?
Me likey!

You should probably work on passing high school biology before trying to work out your edgy fantasy devices there Jigsaw.

The point of my design is that the pain will be applied segmentally and vaporising the former layers, making new way of the pain travelling to the brain.
Old tissue will vaporise, new pain will conquer

You need to prevent them dying from smoke inhalation. That will kill them before the fire

He was late to the appointment?

oh god i wish that were me

Okay obviously their would be pain. I'm talking about whhen all your skin is burnt off. You're not gonna feel a thing all your nerves are gonna be damaged. Not to forget the adrenaline. If you ever watched the video of that guy burning he gave up half way though and fell to his knees. I'm pretty certain that he was still conscious. Their is a point if the burn is bad enough (not a stove top) where the burns become serve enough to not feel pain.

What will happen is that they will go into shock once the pain reaches a certain level, when they are unable to cope with the stimulus. 4hats what happens to burning people after 10 to 20,secs. That's why they stop thrashing all of a sudden.

what is with the amount of tech you people put into this shit, fucking heater plates ffs? Bottle of gas and a match is a 5c solution and you want to put together some sort of technological marvel to do the same thing 1% better?

get a job faggot

Hot plates already exist. Go sit on one and let us know how it works.

It's like the same thing with drowning. Everyone thinks is painful,but in reality you just pass out. You just gotta get over the panicking part

what about pauls pressure tank ?

nigger thinks he's dr doom

Thank you

I mean the body can only take so much pain before they pass out, any plans to counteract that?

Damn. Y'all niggas need a hobby.

This. These people live with goats in the middle of a desert shithole. They can easily get some gas and a match. They aren’t going to develop some gay hotplate torture mechanism when this gets the point across just as effective

>be me
>16
>went to military school
>heavy hazing
>me and a couple friends get branded for being pieces of shit
>hurts pretty bad at first but then nothing
>only bad part is hearing the sizzle and smelling your flesh burn
I don't know if it would work in the same manner, because you're talking about a hot plate, but that burn leaves pretty quick. if you want real torture, leave them alive and let their infections get em, hurts a lot worse afterward then it does during.

what the fuck was wrong with that school