BBC warning: English football fans dressed as crusaders may offend muslims

Football fans from England won the opportunity to wear costumes of Crusaders during the European Championship in football, despite complaints that it may offend the feelings of Muslims.
Some have suggested that football fans aiming for Euro in France should think twice before they put these costumes. The article on the BBC website iWonder wonders whether such disguise is accurate, because Crusaders were the perpetrators of violent acts against Muslims, Jews and Gentiles.

Council Caabu (Organisation for Arab-British agreement) adds that such suits may be poorly received.
In a statement to the newspaper The Times, the director Chris Doyle speaks in these words: "We hope that Muslims will not be offended, but you may find those who might be affected by these costumes." People with such costumes may become a target for the extremists.
"There are many problems around such concepts as racism or Islamophobia, but it doesn't seem to me that the costumes had something to do with. No country ever was offender with these costumes and that also should be the case now. "- Says the founder of the group" LondonEnglandfans. "
BBC spokesman said that iWonder is not the only critical voice and the BBC. "They are entitled to ask questions, which can lead to a debate on the subject which can interest the public."

Sauce:metro.co.uk/2016/06/04/england-crusaders-at-euros-may-offend-muslims-5923631/

Hey britbongs, do I need to remind you it's 2016 ? Are you being racist ?

The eternal anglo is ruining everything.

Goddamnit, Poland. You used to be cool

>but you may find those who might be affected by these costumes." People with such costumes may become a target for the extremists.

May and might, therefore must be banned.

Don't hate the messanger laddy, cheerio.

>The article on the BBC website iWonder wonders whether such disguise is accurate, because Crusaders were the perpetrators of violent acts against Muslims, Jews and Gentiles.
>gentiles

>abloo bloo bloo the christians were mean to the peaceful loving muslims and jews

Wrong flag for the country/situation you're specifically talking about user

>implying goat fuckers will do anything
This isnt a kid or a woman

This is the kind of people that will beat each other for having a DIFERENT FOOTBALL TEAM

Yes but we all know that muslims attack only when they outnumber the opponent 5-1, so I'm looking forward to some nice riots in france.

Come on guys, it's 1095 AD ffs.

I have two words for anyone offended.

Tough. Shit.

>bunch of football plebs get to go bash up french mudshits for a week
>get knocked out in pools by slavs and gareth bale
>thousands of salt-fuelled leave votes
not bad desu

>BBC

No. Stopped right there

>gareth bale
>you'll never be a welsh football demigod

Kel

The existence of muslims offends me. Could they please disappear?

Interesting fact, my dog was born in his house in Wales.

Thank you for your input. It has been considered, laughed at, and ignored.

You have to realize that the Brits get told many of these things and then simply ignore them. We aren't slavs who do everything they read in the media.

But anons ... check the year ..

>We aren't slavs who do everything they read in the media.

Oh really? We are the most culturally cucked fuckers in Europe.

If the BBC is your culture then you are right.
Leave the cities and you quickly realize the BBC isn't an effective publicly funded propaganda machine.

>They're not violent or extremists, unless you offend then.
>Then those peaceful muzzies will target you.
>Better stay indoors and go to work and not enjoy life.
What a time to be alive.

BURKAS OFFEND ME
MUSLIMS OFFEND ME
GET RID OF THEM

Those poor, peaceful Muslims they dindu nuffin

Muslims dressed as Muslims may offend christians by the same token then. Their attire is hardly changed.

What about the youth and school brainwashing ? Coupled with this it will produce a generation of liberal faggots, and as we all know children are the future.

>because Crusaders were the perpetrators of violent acts against Muslims, Jews and Gentiles.

>and Gentiles

I didn't even have to click on the article to spot this oven-dodger.

Indeed Muslims should be banned because they may be extremists and might harm someone.

Muhammad was good boy

>they arent ali violent
>CAREFUL AROUND THEM OR THEYLL ATTACK

the fucking is wrong with liberal brains

>Be kid at school.
>School tries to radicalise kids.
>Kids become extreme for or extreme against.
The male youth isn't any more lefty than previous generations (other than 60+ where you can't find a communist even if you talk to 100 of them).
Females on the other hand are the cancer which is killing both our countries. 18-25 female was the only demographic with a communist lead in our last election.

>I didn't even have to click on the article to spot this oven-dodger.

You have now acquired a "spot a jew in 5sec" skill set. Power level rises by 5 points. Welcome.

OMFG
STOP THE WORLD
EVERYTHING OFFENDS EVERYONE!!!!!!
pathetic, britfags!

>They are already trying to play the "you asked for it" angle before the attack even happens

Was medieval Europe cucks?

More like they didn't give a shit when Iberia fell and only got pissed off when the Muslims stepped foot in France.

Inb4 a crowd of men dressed as Knights show up holding a gigantic cross and chanting bible quotes in Latin

>went to school with him, he was shit on the field at lunch tbqh famalam, overrated

I've seen some shit in my day, but this is the last straw.
ANGLO IRISH CRUSADE WHEN?
DEUS VULT!

Time to smear a cross in pigs blood on your linens lads.