If you were stranded on a deserted island with only these people, what would you do?

If you were stranded on a deserted island with only these people, what would you do?

Attached: 1927.jpg (2048x1536, 818K)

I would dive underwater and inhale as much water into my lungs as possible

Probably fucking kill myself because they are fucking no good leaches that cannot survive outside f a city

Try to get home.

Fuck the 2 girls on the right, then kill myself

Probably position myself as leader of the group, and fuck most of the girls.

Kill the guys fuck the girls......forever.

Try to be as friendly as possible, but eventually sort out a plan to kill at least 2 of the males. That makes the possibility of getting laid far easier.

ask him where the good shits at.

Attached: 1521131953223 (2).jpg (49x87, 21K)

Wonder why a deserted island has people on it.

Kill them all in their sleep. Maybe remove the arms and legs of a female and keep her alive to fuck.

is the right one legal?
blue panties

kill the niger and the fat man,
reduce others to slavery,
reduce the girls to sex slaves.

Cannibalism and rape until only the rainbow think was left. Then use her to repopulate and eat our kids.

eat the males fuck the females to make babys if the babys are male eat them if their female fuck them so easy is it

Meant to say chink not think

There's no laws on a deserted island that has no governing authority. He who becomes the alpha male becomes the king and can make whatever laws he wants.

See

make the males work. fuck almost all the females. THe workers can have the nigger in front to keep them happy.

>not fucking the guys too

Im not on some island. I want pics of her if she's of age.

Eat the fattie, fuck the rest

fuck the dudes, then eat the womans.

Dudes the women, eat the fuck

Kill all the guys and use the girls for sex slaves obviously.

From left to right:

Keep for food, impregnate, suck off daily, impregnate x2, suck off twice daily, impregnate x2 and keep for food

The eat guys, women the fuck

Sex with the plump girl on the left. Her body fat would help keep you warm at night

Keep the guys around suck each other daily since cum is full of protien

Kill the men. Breed the women.