YLYL + Cringe thread

YLYL + Cringe thread
Look at this dude! lmao

Attached: stupid old man.jpg (965x977, 94K)

WOW UR A FUCKING ASSHOLE OP FUCKING KYS YOURSELF

either troll or asshole

Attached: IMG_0646.png (625x626, 66K)

haha, funny cuz hes his wife is dead and is alone in this dark and cruel world XDDDD

Not even joking. You're a total pick, OP.

kek fucking attention whore you

My 14 year old kid that just hit puberty and his edge hormones are bubbling.

Jeex, WTF is up with these replies? Fuck outta here faggots
I hate the new Sup Forums

haha

good one OP

Implying this type of Sup Forums is "new" it's been like this for nearly a decade.

LOST

Attached: 1511146408980.jpg (500x703, 50K)

I didn't know there was something before newfag.

They used to just call this kind of faggot an edgy nigger, now it's all a bunch of pussies. Please livestream your suicide.

This troll is so obvious, the 'trolled' are the trolls. Little do they know, their participation in this thread still means they got trolled. Including myself.

Attached: 1499993641873.png (387x357, 120K)

Roflcopter

I watch rick and morty, so I love hyper nihilistic humor too

>edgy
>cool
>edgy
>cool
>edgy
>cool
>edgy
>cool
and the cycle continues

OP i hope you fall in love with someone so deeply that you dedicate your whole life to building something special with them. I hope they complete you in a way nothing ever has. Then one day when that person is gone. And you realize all this life is, is a collection of fleeting memories given meaning only by you. I hope you feel a sadness in you that shakes your bones, a chilling fear that comes and goes between spats of intense loneliness and unattainable longing for that love. The love the kept it together. That kept you together. Maybe youll understand then. Or maybe youll just die alone. Because no one wants you.

>reddit

>faggit

Shattit

The meme market has spoken, OP is a cancerous faggot

>comeback

>fukkit

Attached: bopit.jpg (350x350, 24K)

Touche'

You're gonna be that old and lonely one day. And you'll remember this man. And not your daughters face. And you will cry.

Eye, laws, dug, aim.

Attached: 1508773774617.gif (240x192, 1.78M)

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

Attached: qheztn11azn89e3756490000000.jpg (506x655, 33K)

Lost. Hard.