So this week my boyfriend has sent me "I'm sorry I'm not feeling well" texts. When were together he doesn't mention it...

So this week my boyfriend has sent me "I'm sorry I'm not feeling well" texts. When were together he doesn't mention it, he said that he had no idea. On my way home from class last night I picked up Wing Stop for us to share. At the table I asked him if I could show him some of my work from that day because I was proud and feeling good about it, and while I'm talking he stops me and says, "is your professor going to teach you that fingerprints are useless?" And so I kinda just stopped talking and gathered my stuff and put it away, I come back to the table and the wings are gone. It was just 15 piece but we had agreed to share.
SO ANYWAY
What the fuck is going on?
Pic related, stick figure i made from grocery store twist ties that he kept in his wallet for nearly 2 years but at some point during the week he left it on the couch

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-093601.png (720x1280, 737K)

Also we haven't been intimate aside from me touching or sucking him and today he said were gonna be abstinent
Why

He doesn't wanna be with you but is also too much of a pussy to break up with you so he's just gonna be shitty until you confront him which will give him the opening he needs to leave you, chica

Attached: e6a.png (500x279, 153K)

If male, (I assume you are) Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag! Get your jollies while you can. The advice is shit and as for all the other fags on this board, so are you!!!
If female, you should know the rules by now, if not I will post them.
TITS OR GTFO.

Attached: Rules_of_the_Internet.jpg.png (1280x1024, 249K)

Sup Forumsro. Sup ForumsRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? READ THE RULES. GET GUUD.

Attached: 2014-10-10_01-36-18-AM-karkat10.jpg (650x449, 37K)

I did that yesterday, he got sad and said he wants to fix it and that he loves me but then shit like this
I don't get it
I told him we could be friends like we might as well be we'd both be better off

...OK THAT IS IT. THIS IS NOW A SPIDER THREAD!!
COME AND GET YOUR BREAD ON!!

Attached: SpiderBread.jpg (373x521, 36K)

Dont be needy but show support. Tell him that you want him to tell you his problems, to get them off his chest. Then sit quietly and watch him, dont say anything at all, this is really important. He will either get mad and storm off (feels conflicted about telling you/thinks he has to push it down) or he will tell you what is weighing him down.

Also dont ask for relationship advice off of the internet, if you are looking to outsource your problems to strangers on the internet with no emotional investment in your life you will get your just deserts. If you dont choose your own path you will only add to your inevitable regret.

Good luck user.

Attached: Feels.jpg (512x287, 21K)

I know the rules, been here for 8 yrs and I'm a girl too so you can suck my dick faggot
It really sounds like he's just scared of confronting the real issues, maybe? How long have yall been together?

Yeah disregard everything, do this

It's usually the norm to pretend you're not autistic, but I guess you went ahead and shouted it from the rooftops

Tits or gtfo

4 years, on and off.

Thank you.

Just tell him you're not dealing with his shitty mood anymore.

That's a long time, yeah definitely do what that one guy said

What one guy?

This one

i found the newfag, guys!

Kys fagabomination

Gtfo
do not show tits
Do not collect 20 dicks

Thanks guys. :)

This

Calling me autistic does NOT excuse you from DA RULES!!

Attached: Cosmo_Rulez.jpg (640x438, 28K)

Check'd and Kek'd

Attached: Definitely.jpg (497x279, 41K)

You: fucking grillllllllls on my board!!!!!
Also you: better bump this thread so more anons see it!

Free bump

Attached: 1521063561554m.jpg (979x1024, 103K)

pssst OP never once claimed femanon, only said they have a boyfriend, therefore no need to call on tits or gtfo.
you are the one assuming they have tits, unlike the rest of us who assume OP is just a faggot like usual
reacquaint yourself with the rules or lurk moar

Attached: i am disappoint.jpg (570x550, 59K)

Maybe something bad happened and he's acting out. Or maybe he wants your attention, but doesn't know how to ask. You should ask him what is up and listen to whatever bullshit he says. Don't be a bitch and immediately assume it's about you. Let him know you're there for him and be very patient. But keep in mind, you can't help someone that doesn't want your help. Good luck user