Is he the most famous athlete of all time?

Is he the most famous athlete of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgBZGyAW3Zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Define famous. Tsu or Messi are currently much more famous than Ali. Heck, most of dumb millenials couldnt recognice him.

michael jordan

no
probably this

Tsuu and Messi are not pop culture icons though. Kids might not recognise Ali but they have most likely heard of him

Ronaldo has the most followers on social media. That's all that matters

no one will recognise jordan in russia. well, ali as well

Either Ali or Jordan

Pele is more famous

dunno, bulls and jordan were pretty popular here during the 90s and we are not even a basketball country.
lots of kids had bulls hoodies.

seems like jordan is one of the few athletes that manage to acquire fame both in ameriland and rest of the world

I've never heard of him until his death. I think messi is the most popular.

Leave it to the hue to dumb up the thread.

No one in your favela ever talked about Ali?

Did you ruskies even have TVs in the 90s?

Pele and Beckham are more famous than Messi

Boxe is not really that popular here mate.

probably no one under 20 knows how Pele looks like, unless hes really into sports

Hes name is a meme simply because its the only one that americans know

Today's kids are forgetting them and it's all about barcelona, real madrid etc. This is quite sad desu...

But youre on Sup Forums so presumably you have a prior interest in sports. How would you not have heard of Ali at least once?

>Beckham

Fuck off, he was a marketing gimmick. I like him, but he got the praise that he deserved and much much more. Just because he was handsome and British.

We are only talking about fame though. You can't deny Beckham is one of the most famous people of the last 20 years

Jordan.

Beckham was actually one of the best midfielder England has ever had.

Was undeniably a world class right-sider in his peak.

Literally any american can name Beckham. Only soccer player with this power

he'll always be special. no modern marketing machine will make Jordan, tsu, messi or lebron more charismatic than this guy

BECKHAM HAD A FILM NAMED AFTER HIM AND IT WASN'T EVEN A DOCUMENTARY.

No current player is on that level so don't chat shit cunts.

Messi is not that famous. His name is but ask a random women what he looks like and they'd have no idea. He walks around Disney world here completely unnoticed. Ronaldo is way more recognizable

It's Jesus

For me it's Horse

>the messi is not that famous meme

youtube.com/watch?v=UgBZGyAW3Zk

LMFAO who remember this video? He showed for a game and literally had to leave 5 mins later.

Well, it's a football game, of course they are going to swarm him

Elvis

Soccer fans are obviously gonna recognize him dumbass. Unless you have an interest in the sport or are South American nobody knows what he looks here/america

Football: Cristiano, Beckham, Messi
Handegg: Tom Brady?
Basketball: Jordan, Kobe
Baseball: Babe Ruth? Sosa? Alex Rodriguez?
Golf: Tiger Woods
Boxing: Ali, Tyson
Tennis: Federer, Nadal
Hockey: Gretzky

Someone help me with any names I missed

This

Basketball: Shaq
Soccer: Pele

Ali isn't nearly as famous as he used to be.

You have to consider that in its heyday, boxing was probably the most popular sport in the world. Definitely the most popular in the US, particularly before Babe Ruth made baseball take off.

And when the occasional super fight would happen or a massive star would emerge, like Ali, there was again a worldwide craze. I'd say that Ali was more famous than Jordan, at least briefly.

konstantinov >>> larionov > fetisov

Why are these scumbags who hacked our election able to post on our imageboards? Wtf

Tennis: Venus Williams and her "sister", Serena the gorilla

You mean usain bolt? everybody knows who he is, from kids to old people.

kids have to ask who's cassius clay and also there were less people on earth when he was alive wich mathematically means that usain bolt is the most famous athlete of all time.

Pele was the most well known player when I was growing up (90s).

John cena?

> Babe Ruth
> Sosa
> Alex Rodriguez

> Gretzky
litterally who?

Are you a complete retard or something?

Babe Ruth must have been a pretty notable shitposter if he could compete with Sosa.

>yuroshits commenting on any other sport aside from flopkick