F

F

Attached: Rip HAWKINGS.png (1000x1500, 1.52M)

F

f

mofo lived very long

meet our new leader. all hail black science guy.

Attached: 1521130486497.jpg (1480x832, 108K)

F

I'm studying physics, this man was my inspiration for the field I'm going into after graduation. Was hoping to meet him, such a bummer we could have had some interesting conversations.

F

F

fuck this wheelchair autist. who gives a fuck 'bout black holes when we have real world problems to solve like cancer and the government raping us with taxes, wars, terrorists

Im not sure how, but I am absolutely sure you're a cotton picking nigger.

f

All you actually care about is yourself. Cuck

wrong nigger. i have an undergrad in engineering science and im just about done medschool. I read his book "god created the integers", the blue one, so i am familiar with his work.

all YOU care about is yourself. i am concerned with healthcare, the well being of society, because i realize that these issues are more pressing than some stupid ass black holes

have you ever noticed, if you watch youtube videos or been to a lecture, mathematicians + physicists are all so jovial. Meanwhile the MD's are chainsmoking, droopy faces, or creepy? There's a reason they get payed more. Physicists have it easy.

go trade in your mom's diabetes meds or hypertensive meds to find out if a special class of distant blackholes has symmetry or not, nerd

Attached: pathetic.jpg (680x419, 26K)

F

Attached: StephenHawkingResearchingBlackHoles.webm (720x1280, 1.93M)

kek

this
also
noone can name an actual achievement.
>wrote book
oicking other people's work apart
...nothing

F

good night Father Jack, feck off sweet prince