/Namibia/ PROJECT GENERAL 9.0: "WE'RE OFFICIALLY IN BUSINESS" EDITION

This project aims to establish a European oriented state in Namibia as a fail-safe in case of the fall of Western Civilization and to save the Afrikaner. Think Orania mixed with modern style colonialism and Aristocracy.

We buy up the land and settle communities.

For obvious reasons a lot of the details of this operation is confidential, the happenings at least.

In the two weeks since this started, we have a secret forums up, which you'll get invited to by members when you are confirmed a non-shill.

We are also in talks for purchasing some farmland in Namibia once we obtain the funds necessary by means I cannot reveal here.

So requirements to be part?

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>If you’re like 1/8 Jew by blood only you might still be considered.

>May not be obese or anorexic. If not fit, get fit.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5_SP1ChuuY

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A
gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/namibia
economist.com.na)
confidente.com.na)
economist.com.na/17172/general-news/us30000-up-for-grabs-in-entrepreneurship-awards/
economist.com.na/17519/headlines/areva-confident-of-selling-water-plant/
economist.com.na/17517/headlines/nambrew-hopes-no-migration/
confidente.com.na/2016/05/around-40-000-construction-workers-to-lose-jobs-as-cow-moots-banning-construction-due-to-water-crisis/
confidente.com.na/2016/05/over-100-face-eviction-from-katima-farm-as-govt-gets-eviction-order/
mha.gov.na/en/citizenship
newera.com.na/2016/06/06/cow-auction-399-plots/
newera.com.na/2016/06/06/low-cost-suburb-planned-walvis-bay/
newera.com.na/2016/05/13/china-vows-invest-namibian-education/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feed_conversion_ratio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I assume post birth abortions are going to be legal to cull people that don't meet the standards?

FAQ

>Is it whites only?

For citizenship yes. We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question. If you adhere to all of these points but aren’t white we can still use your help as you still get access to the country, just no political power. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy sources.

>What about the Namibian army?
Literally a meme; a handful of wwii tanks that they aren’t sure are operational and 2 attack helicopters.

>This isn’t possible
Israel did it and in a heavily populated and disputed area. The difficulty is scaled down 1000x here.

>Why not X white area/country?

Cucked governments would never allow this and it isn’t as cheap. Also, vast untapped resources in Namibia.

>Won’t this be a sausage fest?

Red pilled Afrikaner and German Namibian girls.

>This can’t be real?

We got in the news boi. vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

>UN would fuck your shit up

This is completely legal and beneficial to Namibia overall.

>What kind of people are you looking for?

STEM field colonists and experts on manufacturing and infrastructure construction. Willing farmers and builders also needed.

>How can I join/observe?

Join kikebook group, so we can filter you out from the shills and move you to the website.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A

I'm not exceptionally strong or athletic, and I scored a nice round 75 on an online I.Q. test.

I have no major diseases, no deformities beyond being a manlet.

I'm an atheist.

My fiance is a Jew

I'm reasonably fit.

Can I still come? Or could you move to Tasmania. I don't like the heat.

>What about the Namibian army?
>Literally a meme; a handful of wwii tanks that they aren’t sure are operational and 2 attack helicopters.
You do realize that the sovereignity of Namibia is backed by the UN and thus the whole EU + US, right?

Feel free to ask questions, some of our members will be answering them.

Oh yeah, almost forgot

>WE DO NOT PLAN AN ARMED INVASION!!!!!!!!

>NO!

>NAY

WE PLAN TO SETTLE PEACEFULLY OVER TIME.

Right under their noses.

did you guys know that namibia lost 40.000 construction jobs in the capital and that the state halted all construction projects because they don't have any water at all down there?

This is the dumbest idea I've read on Sup Forums

What's your stance on Polygamy?

It was beneficial to the Mormon state of Utah.

Also, why don't you just use 23 and Me or similar for citizenship tests?

How will you stop subversion? Just expulsion? Are you going to have a bill of rights of equivalent?

Ok, but how will you kick the niggers out then?

The plot we're buying has 5 boreholes and is far from the Capital.

I'm 139 IQ prooven, athletically strong, have been running a steel manufacturing company in Norway however my ancestry prevents me. My grandfather is from Ghana and my family used to sell slaves to the Europeans, don't know if i will be accepted but anyways good luck guys...

Subversive displacement.

We root them out by buying up the land and denying them jobs without seeming like we're rejecting them due to race.

difficult -------> gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/namibia

>Red pilled Afrikaner and German Namibian girls.

mmm kinda like gentrification. It could work, the only problem I see is that the government would most likely force you to give some jobs to the locals

Many good questions.

We're planning to establish a type of aristocracy with landowning males being head of large families having a stake in the government. We plan to encourage large families.

Polygamy? You'll have to debate that.

I have scoliosis but I'm a hard worker.
127 IQ
Christian
Fit (former professional handball player)
Fluent english and spanish
Would I get to spend my last days on Earth there if I agreed to be sterilized?

do you have to use your real facebook?

do i have to drink the koolaid?

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam
If you don't have Allah by your side you are destined to fail.

>Can we stop it with the 'can I come here guys? I'm not white BUT'
>No, you can't. It's intended for white people... It's not that we hate you (though I can imagine some very well do) it's that we don't want to live anywhere near you.

If you're not pure European, you're not welcome in Namibia. Rules are rules.

I cannot join you in your endeavor right now, as I'm still a student. Are there other ways I can support the cause?

What about limited time polygamy. Just to get the birth rates up?

So landowning fighting age males will be the ones who can vote, I assume?

even if you could pull this off you would be reasonably successful, and for that reason alone you would be swampped with niggers. one way or another. unless you plan on shooting all of africa they will keep coming because they cant live alone. they will see your success and want it, either by begging, theft or force. you are swimming upstream, africa is for niggers not white people. as sad as it is rather move to europe and boost the numbers than try and start another white country in africa. youre just wasting your time.

>We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question.

Then who decides who is white and who isn't white?

You need some criterion.

>inb4 italians aren't white.

Are there even women?

You and the Greeks pretty much founded Western civilization. It would be ridiculous to deny you're white.

NOPE

ok but euronesia is much nicer place to live, will post fotos

I'm still a student myself. The actual building might start in a year or two at most.

Big desert border and armed to the teeth whites beg to differ.

We have a few that are members, but they are coming only once the groundwork is laid.

nice, just keep checking the news though, never know what might come up.

i read The Namibia Economist (economist.com.na) and Confidénte (confidente.com.na) every other day and they are desperate for water in the capital and investment all around.

Some interesting stories:
economist.com.na/17172/general-news/us30000-up-for-grabs-in-entrepreneurship-awards/

economist.com.na/17519/headlines/areva-confident-of-selling-water-plant/

economist.com.na/17517/headlines/nambrew-hopes-no-migration/

confidente.com.na/2016/05/around-40-000-construction-workers-to-lose-jobs-as-cow-moots-banning-construction-due-to-water-crisis/

confidente.com.na/2016/05/over-100-face-eviction-from-katima-farm-as-govt-gets-eviction-order/

By then I'll still be studying. Do you have a need for programmers or electronic engineers? Something I can do from a distance.

Indeed.

>Italians
>white
don't be ridiculous

White skin=you're in

Ofcourse! We don't just need labourers, we need people like you to manage our online infrastructure.

Ah, I see. I thought it would be a Sup Forums sausage fest. Doesn't really matter for me, but the colony would've been short-lived.

>NOTE I MUST LEAVE.

I have other preoccupations atm. Please refer your questions to others or join the FB group if you are interested.

mummy agree that euronesia most beautiful country

133 IQ and I'm an electrician, and armchair philosopher. I can also write fiction for entertainment.

>Namibia White State wants a sveacuck with cuck genes that'll eventually transform the whole country into a negro infested shithole

Your sister called me, she needs you to come over and lick the achmed cum out of her mothers ass.

I SEEK ALLIES

When and if the time comes, can I be invited?
>IQ 98
>No hereditary diseases, no birth deformities
>Christian
>No Jewish blood
>1.83 cm, 76 kilos
>Though my first language is Turkish, my English is better. I also speak French and Italian
>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism

>No arab blood in veins
>I'm not pale white (As in Northern European white) but my skin colour is the same as 91-6 C in pic related

Another question: You mentioned aristocracy. I do not have noble heritage and I'm not very rich, not yet anyways. Will this also be a meritocracy? As in, if I work hard and prove my worth, will I be allowed to climb up the social ladder?

Is the website up and running yet?

Op still here? How can apply to this? Sounds too good to be true.

>inb4 Sup Forumsacks role playing.

Fuck it, I still want to know

Somehow Greeks and Italians got a pass in the White Australia Policy.

Israel, Utah (and other Mormon settlements) would be a good basis for this theoretical nation.

I would also keep the nation secular and committed to scientific advancement (allowing scientific development of questionable ethical practices like stem cell research) to help draw in people and build industry. Much like the multiple rapid Japanese expansions.

anime pedophiles not allowed to live in euronesia

you should make it so in your desert place

Yes and yes

Hey, I am the German student that posted in your old threads multiple times and suggested to use a charitable cause as a cover.
I'm in the Facebook group as well, under the account John Settler. Would be nice if you could invite me to the forums, I hope to add valuable input to the discourse.

Yes

>how can namibians even compete

OP is out I will be answering questions
Join kikebook if you are ok you will be let in an actual chat

A N T I C O M M U N I S A T I O N
B U T T H U R T

What resources would be available in Euronesia?
I know that Namibia has offshore oil

Make a post on fb and we will see trough it

Who will get the FALs and camo shorts?

I don't have kikebook. Not even a fake account. Is there any other option?

what is name

The Namibian government has been making a concerted effort to keep out foreigners that might even think of seeking employment in their country. You can look at the requirements for citizenship, domicile, etc here. mha.gov.na/en/citizenship

fuck off we're full

nuttin, we grow da ganja famalam

theres also large guano reserve on vostok, the smallest island

^ link is here

Are there any pictures of the land?

I'm black, so I probably won't be able to help you, but Godspeed and Good Luck, anons.

You mention alot of the country could be made livable with modern tech, im curious as how? so? Is the southern end of nambia above a aquifer? Even with modern tech only so much freshwater can be recycled and used.

I ask because this is similar to a hobby project of mind. I remember planning how to make the yarkand basin more livable just for fun.

RARE
You will be glad when we come, trust me.

lol

The niggers would just send in a militia and human wave you. They're not abos, they will resent whites being on their land.

You'd be best off stealth-annexing an Island owned by a country that doesn't have submarines and buy a midget sub and coastal radars off North Korea to deny them access

just say it you edgy faggot

No
Yea we knew that but we are already talking with the government about buying the land the talking is going well

Yes. Google namibian karas farmland, it is essentially semi-arid steppes.

SHUT IT DOWN

Holy shit niggers, how can you be so fucking new.

This shit has been going for TWO FUCKING YEARS in 8c.

Check /namibia/ over there

Spoiler: some people got really serious about it until they found out foreigners cant own land. Then they were talking about Botswana/ South Africa and people stopped caring

You are the biggest slowpokes in the galaxy

GiB link

The City of Windhoek is auctioning 399 plots.

newera.com.na/2016/06/06/cow-auction-399-plots/

And they have a new low cost suburb planned

newera.com.na/2016/06/06/low-cost-suburb-planned-walvis-bay/

And the chinese jew is working is way to controlling the country

newera.com.na/2016/05/13/china-vows-invest-namibian-education/

It seems silly to base a whole country on IQ

How and who will measure the IQs, will you use online tests? Or are you going by racial averages rather than individual scores

>wants to build a white nation
>no jewish religion allowed
>application over jewbook
>expects to be taken seriously

Make a new thread when you're serious, faggot.

Oh wow, so hard to type a link.

We are going to be using modern recylcing techniques and using the most out of everything, for very high efficiency. This means food will be farm animals that don't need much feed to produce meat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feed_conversion_ratio

ITT edgy faggots who will get murdered by a warlord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados

Within a generation they get absorbed into local culture.

Some whites will like it I'm sure, some will find a reason to hate it because they're pretty stupid.

Most blacks will go apeshit over it.

Also English isn't that widley used, its a strange mix, but everyone knows a bit of english

we're taking your stuff and your women

Pink nipples

it's autism
we go euronesia
>not helping mobile user
just kill yourself idk

This desu
You're gonna need a lot of low skilled jobs in the beginning, and you will be glad to have sub-100iq people doing those, as they will ask fewer questions
Not everyone can be a chief, theres gotta be indians

We are not planning an armed assault retard

So basically a white trash ghetto is looking for educated people. You will get cucked again by the niggers. You still haven't learned that headline racism is asking to get cucked. Nobody sane and well adjusted will come over. You will get stormfags. If you had any sense, you would have objective qualifications listed, not the racial ones. Most niggers are objectively animals, so you don't even have to discriminate on the race basis. Basic interview type of questions will suffice in cutting 95%+ of the shitskins, and the rest will either not want to live with you or probably deserve it. It's a stupid idea. In the end you will get expropriated by the niggers when they run out of money.

Do you guys plan on committing Jim Jones-style mass suicide when everything fails?

You had white homeland in South Africa. Why didn't you keep it? Why do you think you can keep it now?

We already have much better plots in mind. Windhoek is not the best place to settle. Thanks for the information, though. If you're interested and once you're confirmed non-shill with good qualities you can join us.

This. This whole thing sounds autistic as shit.

Dude we're roleplaying.

There's like a monthly thread here on Sup Forums about shit like this.

Last time was an island somewhere and they were giving ideas about how to displace the native population and build a full white civilization there.

I wouldn't move to Africa even if I could. And island in some lost archipielago maybe.

What's Nambia like, actually?

I agree

If I were to base a country on IQ, I would have a 90+ requirement

That way you'll have a population of low skilled workers who don't have to resort to violence