They offloaded all the data from the servers and gave it to the feds...

They offloaded all the data from the servers and gave it to the feds. Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums are all on the same server, and they're huge, so that took them like 13 hours. the rest only took about 2, and now they just need to analyze the data. Arrests 2-3 weeks Sup Forumsrothers.

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (680x544, 49K)

and?

Do you understand the logistics behind a move like that? Does your mother know you're up? No GBP for you!!

Who are they going to arrest? The person who killed that kid?

Attached: 87686.jpg (413x395, 19K)

if saging log threads is a crime then take me away
>literally all i do lately Sup Forums kind of sucks the last few months

You don't want your fellow anons to go to prison, do you?

Attached: a50c2f302f173bb42f6b206ae0a857dd.jpg (680x496, 55K)

they will put the barstard that pulled the trigger on ice for 30 years
>then they will bury him i guess

Arrests for what?

10/10

Master troll 2018

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-03-31-20-1-1.png (464x379, 127K)

for what exactly?
Sup Forums is tame as fuck other than some edgy bullshit i dont see anything that could get anyone busted

>mobileposter

Attached: 1477719597167.png (171x212, 31K)

RIP in pieces

Attached: 1521080145145.png (467x981, 697K)

makes no difference to me if those edgelords leave this site.

Extreme.

It is real life, bro. And it is fucking savage.

Shit like this always happens, this case however made news. The govt already has almost no grip over the internet and if they want to make a power move they could use this as leverage, it wouldn't be hard to subpoena moot, im pretty sure his gook ass wouldn't think twice before turning over server data. Think about it Ajit Pai already failed once hes on a warpath to silence this kind of shit.

The power of the people to broadcast blowing their brains out on live internet shall not be infringed.

Riddle me this.
Why have I not heard this before??

They will never stop the truth, everything will be revealed

Attached: 1520767960214.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

Under trump im pretty sure anything is possible, and this is well under the realm of what the govt can do.

The LOGistics

I grew up learning how to shoot, getting my first rifle at 15 or so, my dad taught me to fish, to use tools, etc. But that was back when kids were outside more than inside and there was only one desktop pc in the house on dialup, video games were for weekends or after homework and I had shit like sports and car posters on my walls.

No fucking way if I ever had a pale white son who sat on his computer all day and had fucking anime posters on his wall would I give him a fucking gun. Of course I wouldn't let my son sit on his ass inside all day or put anime on his walls period. Thats what your problem with kids these days is. Mine will pick a sport, pick an instrument, get his ass to practice, and get his ass kicked if he pulls one of those REEEEE temper tantrums that I see parents fucking putting up with these days.