Who else is fasting right now?

Who else is fasting right now?

Me alhamdulillah.

me

Flag checks out

please tell me you are that kid

Does intermittent fasting count?

Funny enough, I am...but only because I am /fit/ and am cutting. A little bit too much stomach fat.

>Who else is fasting right now?

I fast for Jesus four times per year. Muslims are weak, one-fast-having pussies.

does having no money for food count?

Currently enjoying a delicious bacon sarnie.

It's never not time to fast

I hope it gets 50° Celsius.

Godspeed brother

I'm a non-Muslim swede but I'm fasting to show my support.

40 days before Christmas?

This is my first Ramadan after converting. Pretty excited.

You're just fat and baiting.

inshallah brother

Intermittent fasting and Ramadan, from my experience are practically the same thing. Most Muslims I know eat late at night and won't eat again till late the next night.

>living around mooslems
I feel sorry for you famalamadingdongs.

Participating in Ramadan will be mandatory soon in germany to not offend the muslim nu-germans.

Screenshot this.

Inshallah brothers, glad to see some more Germans

I thought bacon was outlawd in Britain

I tried, but couldn't make it because I hadn't eaten 24 hours before hand

guys i was gonna start running but then ramadan came. what's the perfect time of the day to jog ? is it safe to jog 30 minutes before breaking the fast ?

kek, came here to post this

Does fasting mean having a ham and cheddar crosssant and a coffee for breakfast? Then yes.

lol no way that's not gonna happen

seriously, i would rather recommend jogging in the evening.
Not drinking any water after running will fuck you up

what happens if mudslimes see you eat during ramadan in a mudslime country? do they beat the shit out of you?

>Currently enjoying a delicious bacon sarnie.

I'm eating a bacon, lettuce and tomato on toast with mayo.

>We live in a time where posts like OP is non-ironic

nah i'm good

I'm doing that crap as well. My idiotic girlfriend convinced me because huur duur it's summer you have to be thin because muh beach.
It sucks and it's stupid

Not me, I am eating tuna paste with crackers its very tasty.

no. lots of people don't fast. even some of them say "i'm just no in the mood". so no, we're not that weird or fucked up.

Fucking die.

>Non-muslim swede
Weak bait desu

>religion is practiced and taken seriously in the year two thousand sixteen

and there's still debate as to mankind's most base illnesses...

just fucking starve to death.

Yeah only I'm reversing it but whatever.
It's not crap buddy, it has been proven to be pretty healthy. You also feel better. Don't know about weight loss, but just stick with it and you'll see.

I'm eating pork you bearded cunt.

your picture is very disrespectful
please delete it

I am, but it's for Kek.

>mandatory ramadan participation

It's damned near that way here, and even for Passover too. That's why I go out of my way to cook during these times, even if I don't eat the food until much later.

Just reminding that Muhammad Burns in hell

ate three double cheeseburgers for lunch for my #DirtyBulk

Why would that bother him? He's not eating the pork

I'm really having trouble since I'm used to eat very little but frequently. Let's hope it's worth it

let's just stop replying to the non-supportive posts.

been farting a lot today

[current year]

you are right, brother
nice dubs

We'll keep a place over here for you if it gets too bad over in eurabia.

One month is so long... I wish it were something like 2 weeks or so.

Good to hear that. in some other countries like Pakistan they probably kill you for eating during ramadan tho

>he wouldn't starve himself to death on the spot for Allah
Hope you don't feel attached to your head.

Should have stayed with Zoroastrianism.

i'd say outright passage of time would be sufficient, one might hope, for large tracts of humanity to realize that there is no form of uncle, grandfather, or old dude in the fucking sky looking down and judging you.

the fucking delusion. and we allow it. it's no worse than indulging these transvestite freaks.

can't expect a lot from the cesspool of modern civilization that is the arab world though.

goatfuckers, man.

your prophet sucks cocks in hell.

Not me.
MAKE MUDSLIMS DEAD AGAIN!

I dropped five pounds in two weeks just doing IF for two days each week. Pretty amazing.

>drink a lot of water
>if you feel like you're going to pass out eat, but only enough until you feel better.
>work your way up. First, don't eat until 9:00 a.m. Do that for three days or so, and then go until noon. Then 3:00 p.m. And so on. If you try to go whole hog right off the bat, you'll fail and get discouraged.
>enjoy getting to know yourself. You will find out how frustrating it is to have food around you yet not eat it, and how good it feels when you finally do eat.
>COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

Also enjoy the cash savings. Good luck.

inshallah i am currently fasting to the suicide bombing because i am already 10 minutes late bismillah

You won't believe this, but some white cuck at my work is fasting to show solidarity with our Muslim coworkers.
I asked him what he gave up for Lent.
He said nothing, he doesn't care about Lent.

I'm fucking dumbstruck.

Thanks, my burger brother :')

well some people don't practice their religion right, be it the ones who don't fast or the ones who punish them.

>your prophet sucks cocks in hell.
but there is no hell, according to you

Not kidding, give me your address or your facebook. I want to fast with you guys

I swear by the name of the Allah, The most merciful; If the Westerns won't stop the bomb the Muslim countries. if the westerners won't stop funding terrorist who kill Muslims. If the westerners won't stop to kill Muslims, more Muslim man will come to Europe. And more Muslims to fuel the European civil war Westerners: Do you want a race war? Do you want your cities in fire? Then go on. Go on the kill the Muslims. but we will take revenge. We are here. waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. Allah with us. Allah is our savior. You. You have no savior. We waiting for heaven. You wait for hell.

La ilahe ilallah muhammeden resulallah

Is fasting an argument?

I am

i just ate a tuna samich for lunch i will eat a ham samich with bacon on it... dont know whats for diner

i cringe so hard at people that do this. they really don't have to.

Ask him what is the punishment for apostasy.

Ask him what is the punishment for homosexuality.

>Do you want a race war?
yes please

Oh come on we know you don't do it. We know real Iranians.

>ramadan rolls around
>make a big show of fasting
>go in the back room
>guy brings in barbari and the samovar
>maybe even some cheese
>go back out and pretend nothing happened
>next group of guys goes in

Come on just ask your parents what really happened before the Revolution.

>even knowing what ramadamadingdong is

i can appropriate whatever terminology i wish to use, achmed.

I'm waiting for my pulled pork to finish so I can have a sandwich.

I'm in a 12 hour fast. Waiting for McDonald to switch to the daytime menu so I can get my Double Quarter Pounder and a McRib.

You, I support you. Where in Israel do you live? Mind putting your facebook here?

>Allah with us.
Surely Allah does not forgive the sin of ascribing partners to Him and He may forgive any sin short of that for whomsoever He wills.

I'm eating pork

>McRib

Literally the only thing McDonalds still sells that tastes good besides their Wildberry Smoothies. Which is weird because it's not natural in the slightest.

Allah is The Most Merciful, He will forgive anyone as long as they're sorry.

>all Iranians are the same

He won't forgive the worst sin, that is assigning partners to Him. Allah chooses His own partners.

Learn your religion, camel rapist.

Top kek!

>Sweden
>Being cucked

The jokes write themselves.

>mfw coincidentally fasting to stay thin

im eating pork actually

You can tell Muhammad is thoroughly enjoying that cock by the look on his face and the way Muhammad's lips are on the tip of that cock.

10/10 would like Muhammad suck my cock.

>be american kid living in middle east
>go to american embassy school
>1/4th of the kids are rich muslim locals
>friends with one named Nassar
>during lunch go to cafeteria like normal
>muslim kids all go to Arabic teachers room instead
>have next period in computer lab with Nassar
>stash some chips in my pocket
>spend class throwing food at starving arab

I feel bad in retrospect

Non-muslims are exempt from everything. Although to be kind and courteous, they are advised to eat and drink privately to not tempt those who are fasting. This is the special time when all the goodies are produced, special cakes, desserts and food that is made once a year.

I am eating #porkburger

>I feel bad in retrospect

fucking pussy

>they are advised to eat and drink privately to not tempt those who are fasting.

I got yelled at by the cops in Abu Dhabi for hugging my girlfriend while waiting for a taxi.

>fucking pussy

he was a cool dude

You have been eating that shit your whole life special snowflake. It doesn't bother anyone.

That is really sad. Arabs are such degenerates.

there is a hell, believe me, i've seen it
[spoiler] there is a heaven, let's keep it a secret [/spoiler]

>Who else is fasting right now?
I'm waiting for Long John Silvers to open so I can binge.