What does Sup Forums think a bout fucking autistic high school kids trying to throw away rights?

What does Sup Forums think a bout fucking autistic high school kids trying to throw away rights?

Attached: 29197225_801064960099541_3005900078680459910_n.jpg (720x462, 53K)

Attached: 29178611_10160153564470494_8472959452591423488_n.jpg (564x591, 49K)

Bump

Attached: 29197122_800856593453711_1474701149790017949_n.jpg (523x350, 26K)

Attached: 29244482_993368424147158_8016828144730243072_n.jpg (720x875, 63K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-052750.png (720x1280, 349K)

Buump

Attached: 1521018735824m.jpg (1024x1002, 138K)

well gee you really think every single person would walk out because they care? You have to remember that this is American high schools were dealing with, alot people probably joined the walk out because its a chance to get out of class.

Even as someone who enjoys guns I do have to sympathize with these kids. The primary target of many of these mass shootings tend to be people in school.

Even now I've been considering our gun laws, and I think it could be beneficial to make most semi-automatic rifles still available, but you'd need a specific certification to have them. Now this certification wouldn't be terribly difficult to obtain, but it could weed out some of the crazies who want to shoot kids and ruin things for the rest of us. I may be biased though as i love me some lever and bolt actions.

Regardless, my opinion is on neither side of the extreme so most of you media influenced tards won't likely hear any word of it.

>but you'd need a specific certification to have them.
which would never be granted to anyone in multiple left-wing states, what else would we lose after the next mass shooting might I ask?

Fight for this man's right

Attached: fl-reg-florida-school-shooter-death-penalty-20180313[1].jpg (700x393, 23K)

and his right

Attached: rtx1h4dd_0[1].jpg (810x540, 31K)

And his too

Attached: 9e0fc8f3bd701fb09d57897dda984a41[1].jpg (611x720, 92K)

Also him

Attached: 150px-adam_lanza_sandy_hook_shooter[1].jpg (150x193, 6K)

And don't forget him

Attached: 220px-Cho_Seung-hui_3[1].jpg (220x283, 16K)

The NRA says it's not fair to use logic and facts to argue for gun control. Stop it

I've no clue.

And therein lies the problem. Doing something keeps feeding into the tug of war of taking and giving rights. But doing nothing is literally doing nothing. What do you propose we do?

but fuck all these unlucky folks

Attached: 180217-parkland-victims-16up-composite_f28d54947a0ad694bc02699c473e6dc2.nbcnews-fp-1200-800[1].jpg (1200x800, 111K)

>being allowed to participate in a walkout = 1984
now this is why I don't use facebook.

Attached: 1507869842283.gif (201x269, 1.17M)

and forget about all these kids

Attached: shooting-victims[1].jpg (2955x3692, 951K)

It is pretty retarded that everyone just uses "le 1984" to further their arbitrary causes. These motherfuckers probably scream "ORWELLIAN" when their starbucks is out of sugar-free sweetener

Yes.

Also because you're old and irrelevant.

This.

>"reeeeeeeeeeeee"

just remember that guns didn't kill them, bullets did.

Attached: floridashootingvictims[1].jpg (1332x752, 194K)

It was actually mental health issues and parents and family with lack of proper gun etiquette that lead to this mess

There is gun problem. Accept it. Notice these things dont in other countrues.

Holy fuck, it was fucking guns you ignorant redneck.

About as much as I think about autistic college kids trying to give up their rights.
Which is to say they're rather inconsequential

Guns.. Just got up... Some how moved over to the people and fired ammo by themselves?

So what you're saying is that some people shouldn't have access to guns

Don't people not have the right to not be shot by fun crazed lunatics?

The NRA doesn't say that, you lying faggot. The NRA is the only thing keeping the country from being taken over by SJW morons.

None of the mass shooters have been rednecks except for dylan roof you manlet

None of these kids would ever grow up to do any good, all millennials are useless anyway. Hand out more guns, do us all a favor

Someone didn't actually read 1984, or if you did you failed to actually grasp any concept beyond "big scary gvt assert control through direct violence" which is a retarded shallow interpretation

If you don't have access to guns you can't go in impulsive killing sprees. No guns equals no killing sprees. How dumb are you people? Frankly, a lot of you deserve to be shot.

Yes, we already have laws for that. Mentally ill, underage, convicts and felons, illegal immigrants. None of these individuals are allowed to own guns. Note now, how many of the shooters fell into these categories.

The point is it is not true walkout. The point is, it is a staged protest. It is kids being taken advantage of to further the agenda of others. It's funny you like to be smug and say you don't use facebook, to make yourself appear too smart for it, but facebook is where people like you belong.

If you can't use your toys responsibly you don't get to keep them

>Imagine being this retarded
The NRA is made up of one-percenters that own gun companies and the idiots they've duped

Metal illness is the reason these people are dead.

Was it you?

Except there is no way to make America gun free. It's impossible. All you can do is make it illegal for people to own them.. Which will only increase rape, burglary, and robbery.
Also note these crimes all take place in fun free zones

Metal illness is the reason why these people are dead.

No, stop your fucking trolling.

Actually the second amendment doesn't say "Your right to bear arms shall be infringed with regards to your specific mental health issues and parents and family with lack of proper gun etiquette."
So that's just a non-issue.

Attached: DpQ9YJl[1].png (700x700, 21K)

Work on the basic English there champ.
Also learn the difference between a positive and negative right before you try to wax intellectual with the adults kiddo.

Gun production would be illegal under the circumstances. Sex isn't.

Mental illness killed them.

unfortunately america has the combination of easy access to guns and big social differences in both socioeconomic status and ethnicity. The land of the free is exactly that, with the problems that come from the differences that will occur thanks to freedom. You're basically saying you're ok with some schools getting shot up as long as you can go to the range on sundays and shoot some.

I assume you're against obamacare too, right?

Millenials are in their 20's and 30's now. These kids are Generation Z.

Remember, without access to guns, mentally disturbed people WON'T use a bow/crossbow, knife, hammer, homemade bombs, chunks of rock or any other easily accessed items to commit violent crimes! Only guns!

I got an idea

>Hold the protest on the weekend and see how many show up

These kids were just getting out of class and don't gaf

Attached: 67515_10153800188005515_1495916503_n.jpg (720x714, 60K)

These things do happen in other countries. This is a mental illness issue.

And we have state laws to circumvent those laws. Guns shows, mail-in permits, online ordering, failure to act on failed background checks and much much more make your argument invalid

The Amendment doesn't say you can brew your own moonshine in a bathtub, so that's just a non-issue.

Muh amendments can be amended, they aren't holy tablets sent down from on high

So we need to kill off all NRA members

It is mentally ill people using guns. You think only rednecks want their rights protected?

Who's trolling here lad?

1984 is the new soyboy or cuck or whatever. Everyone uses it so it's lost its meaning

Including countries with as many or more guns per capita than the United States. But its uncomfortable to take a good, long look at your own culture. Much easier to just ban a thing.

Most of these guys were already not supposed to have guns. Law enforcement failed to prevent them from getting the guns and, in many cases, failed to respond to reports that they had guns or were exhibiting threatening behaviour.
You don't enforce the gun laws you have, what good will more laws do?

I would suggest starting by enforcing the laws already in place and treating reports from the community as serious.
The week after the Florida shooting there were a number of reports of police departments all over the country responding to reports of students threatening mass shootings, investigating, making arrests and in a few cases finding caches of guns and evidence that they were planning something.
Then, when you make law enforcement do their jobs, you start to work on identifying and treating the mentally ill before they amass a collection of illegally obtained firearms and cause harm to others.
Also maybe stop treating them like celebrities and perpetuating a culture where they can feel like heroes.

Kids aren't asking for the second amendment to be abolished, nor is any restriction necessarily an attack on those rights.

What they are asking for is for lawmakers at every level to actually discuss ways to address the rampant gun violence issue, and not blatantly ignore it like Florida elected officials were doing.

>tfw the right to arms is to stop rights being taken away

Attached: 1437475757629.jpg (250x250, 49K)

you have to kill as many people as possible within 5 minutes. Choose your weapon (they all have basically the same availability to you)

>axe/sword
>6shot revolver
> AR 15 or equivalent

Which one would you choose?

Of course they can use rocks or anything else. The main problem is that these firearms allow them to hurt more people than usual.

im pretty sure the beastie boys are anti guns

they are liberal jewish new yorkers after

>gun crazed lunatics
Crazed lunatics.
Getting rid of the first word doesn't get rid of the rest of the real problem.

What about Japan though?

They outlawed guns, and now only the Yakuza and the Police have them. But the Yakuza never commit any mass shootings, and there aren't any school shootings either.

They've had one terrorist attack in the past twenty years (sarin gas by a cult), one school attack (with a knife), and one shooting (refugee attacking the North Korean embassy).

Versus the United States' thousands in just the last ten years.

A sword because it's more stylish

No-one can destroy the metal
The metal will strike you down with a vicious blow

Then there is no death penalty. You saying he's not guilty because he's insane? Really?

despite your classy outfit in trench coat, fedora and a katana (superior nihongo steel, folded over 9000 times) your high score was a measly 3 kills. (that dude in sweden with the sword only got 3).

>You don't enforce the gun laws you have, what good will more laws do?
How about "provide penalty for lack on enforcement"?

Many federal laws that police and law enforcement are supposed to follow don't have an associated penalty and so can be broken with impunity. This is why we have no stats on how many people the police shoot each year.

You need to define access. You mean legal access? Illegal access? Why are you not focusing on the reasons behind impulsive killing sprees? These are ok to you? "Oh, nothing you can do about that" right? No guns means no more mentally ill people? It's MAGIC!

>most shootings happen in dem area by mostly dem people. Theres a dem problem in this country. Why is it that rep areas dont have nearly as much if a problem with this stuff? Responsible gun owners instead of retards who point their guns at the ceiling and don't lock them up like a normal adult who doesnt want their kid to get them.

They all fall into the mentally ill category.

Keep believing that, retard.

Yeah, but that's not what people are protesting for. They're advocating for more restrictive gun control laws, not better enforcement of the current ones.

>dem areas
Because ((((they))) want to create discourse and division between their retarded bipartisan constituents

Yet most of these shootings happen in non-redneck areas, generally the areas where people know how to handle and lock up firearms).

I think you just took that guy's virginity. Because that fucker just got raped.

Believing in the right to arm yourself is not automatically equal to believing it's ok to shoot up a school. How retarded are you?

They're protesting for more effective gun control legislation which includes better enforcement, you mong. Were you dropped as a child?

Agreed, and even so it's the same maxim. Laws only keep honest people honest.

is that fucking ned from neds declassiffied?

yes, because all the young hip people are on Facebook these days.

Attached: looks at the camera.gif (500x211, 451K)

It's far more important to consider the vastly larger amount of violent crime that is prevented by defensive use of firearms, not "I get to go to the range on Sundays." If you look not at gun violence, but at total violent crime as the result of gun bans, it is almost unanimously the case that violent crime increases while gun crime decreases.

With guns? Faggot.

That's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is guns cannot and will not be taken. They make to much money.

Second Obviously the real issue is that each one of the shooters in the last 30 years has been on medication.
So maybe the cause should be a discussion instead of just the weapon

So this is actually a really good point, but what you have highlighted is not a gun problem. The problem you have highlighted is:
Cops are not obligated to do their job.
The public has no way to make cops do their jobs.
In many cases, the public has no means to determine IF the cops are doing their jobs.

>not an argument

See
What about this is difficult?

1 is too many, you stupid cunt.

This is why i use Facebook lmao shit is funnier than any ylyl thread

One is too many, you stupid cunt.

Maybe he wasn't trting to talk to you anymore? Perhaps you proved your faith in your bias so much there was no further use in trying to explain his side. Perhaps you both need to be more open minded. Or maybe not. I don't care that much.

Russia is a shithole.

Fuck japan, we didnt get nuked they did

Your point?

Japan culture is NOT the same as U.S. culture. You cannot compare the two.