Mbappe------Griezmann-----Dembele
-----------Pogba------------Tolisso
---------------------Kante
Kurzawa---Laporte--Utimanti--Sidibe
----------------------Lloris

>griezmann
>kante
>still believing in the laporte meme in 2017

>5/11 players are Premier League players (potentially 6 if Varane moves to manure)

When will you realise that Premier League teams never win anything? It's why England and Belgium do so poorly in every international tournament.

>giroud

This one is much better.

>not having /ourguy/ Gignac up top
kek

Lets face it, France is stacked as fuck, they can field 3 WC candidate teams now. Spain is past it, so they're favourites with:
-Germany: always a candidate, the Low team plays with their eyes closed;
-Brazil who now has an "European" coach;
-Argentina, who now has an incredible coach as well, and it's the end to Messi's fairytale for GOAT status.

Italy can't cut it, Belgium is a failing meme, And don't get me started on England.

If the winner isn't one those 4 teams it has to be a meme team, and we all know who is the meme team with a sneaky goat claimer (see flag if you don't know who I'm talking about).

Benzema gets too much abuse, he is a great player and should be on the starting 11. Shame it won't happen over outside shit that happened

Why would Varane go to MU?

>Varane
lol
He's a mediocre player at best. Umtiti is much better, so is Zouma if he didn't suffer too much from his injury.
>Digne
Are you high or something?

that team is so fucking sick

10/10 will choose in FIFA

It's actually amazing how many French talents have been popping up lately. I don't think they will win though. There's something about them that screams "choker".

Is Martial dead?

He'd be lucky to sit on the bench.

>Rating Umtities and Nignog Zouma over Varane.

Lol Varane is so much better than them.

>Giroud
Muh bicycle kick

>Thinking the Martial meme is real

Griezmann >>>>> Giroud

Don't let the 3 goals against Para fucking guay think he's that good, the plays for Arsenal after all

*fixed

you didnt have enough pacey black lads

He literally has a higher goal:game ratio than Thierry Henry.

This is a serious psy-0p. When an ameriburger tells you that it is a psy-0p, you believe that shit.