Does anyone here still prefer the traditional sense of beauty (sweet, cute...

Does anyone here still prefer the traditional sense of beauty (sweet, cute, innocent) over the Kardashian modern day women with fake tits, low cut tops and layers of make up? (Photo of random girl to demonstrate my preference, but if you have her name pls share!)

Attached: DSC051.jpg (825x989, 113K)

Hell yeah, I'll take a b cup twink girl any day

those are D cup tits thats why she doenst need a low cut top. dick.

Yeah I know, I wasn't talking about her, fag.

you are both wrong, that chick's tits are nowhere near a B cup. A cup at best. And dont know who she is. doubt anyone wants to fuck her.

nice

i think you underestimate her sexuality... just look at her how she's pushing her big tits out. she's had some. and more.

What do you think of my gf anons? Looking innocent is what attracts me to her

Attached: 8D2F823F-FD64-48FF-A8A4-989599853723.jpg (540x875, 105K)

i'd have op's chick bounce on my cock over yours any day

Oh and why is that? Not your type?

Attached: 09F8F0A4-5213-42E4-A773-698A9C78EAD6.jpg (709x2208, 756K)

>Hit him with that good old concrete titties choker combo for that ultimate innocent look

Attached: DSC066.jpg (378x529, 28K)

i always thought that kardashians type of girls are just type of girls that everybody makes fun off.
like when you see fucking green and orange house and you are saying to yourself jesus i want to live there for a month you would never stay because you know, it looks digusting

i agree with you buddy but op's chick looks too plain to fuck, no?

looks normal, but i wouldn't know, i am european and i dont find asians attractive

You should like any girl willing to talk to your stupid ass.

And being attached to virginal figures is a turn off to women with a brain.

>Harriet Sugarcookie

No. Your preference for attractive Asians with nice tits (among other, similar "traditional" women) is entirely unique. Everyday bangin' chicks like this stare in their mirror, brush their hair, and wish a man would consider them for more than a micro-second. Meanwhile 'curvy' (read:fat) Kardashian-types are blowing 15 guys at once with their botox lips and ZZZ tits and 'phat' (read:fat) asses.

You are entirely alone in your sentiment I'm afraid. Good luck attempting to find one of the 80 million women in this country alone that fit your description, snowflake.

Absolutely OP. At the expense of triggering snowflakes, I prefer the "girl next door" type. Asian only, but again, just my preference.

If in the mood for a princess, she'd be well dressed and Ladylike - not a plastic hag.

Pic related, my ideal "princess" type.

Attached: 1520733639994.jpg (800x500, 295K)

And pic related, my ideal "Girl next door" type.

Disclaimer - this is all physical appearance, no point describing personality with a photo.

Attached: 1502968825894.jpg (426x480, 45K)

Since when is "girl next door" not the common preference in women. It's literally been the focus of 80% of rom-coms and 100% of spider-man movies since about four decades ago.

The snowflakes here are the ones thinking their fairly nondescript, common preferences are unique..

I'm glad you believe it's the common preference. I never believed for a second it was unique.

I simply believe there is a certain pressure for girls to possess textbook looks, and guys to only desire such.

Attached: 1433587119827.jpg (960x1280, 92K)

Yeah, the textbook looks that guys have been 'pressured' to desire are the girl-next-door looks that movies have been playing off of for decades.

The only real argument you could make for women being pressured to look a certain way is literally the exact opposite of a 'curvy', black Kardashian type.

Also I don't think you know what 'traditional' means. Or girl-next-door for that matter, as you're posting only bangin' Asian chicks with a nice rack.

Were you born in the 2000's or some shit? Get the fuck off my lawn.

Attached: 527441_288576704560312_1077334637_n.jpg (771x960, 90K)

Born in 1979. Fuck off pretentious cunt.

Attached: 1517121667735.jpg (1080x1223, 169K)

Yes. Of course. Make up and a balloon ass are warning signs on a chick.

I'm with you OP, pic you opened this thread with is my ideal.. chicks that dye their hair too much, have makeup all over the show, fake tits etc. are fucking disgusting.