When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Attached: Spanking-children-France-Wales-ban-punishment-child-abuse.jpg (940x545, 56K)

Only during sex.

Attached: 1521126994081-b.gif (235x123, 453K)

Your daughter is going to be a terrible adult if you don't fix that shit asap.

I'll lick that spit and return to her.

Seduce her and fuck her

What do you think you should do? It's your kid not mine geez. I don't want to take care of it, best of luck to you though.

Try less Sup Forums, more daugther time. Fucking leftist idiots.

You faggots fall for this thread every fucking time. OP is a faggot. How about actually creating a decent thread so Sup Forums isn't fucking trash.

Attached: autism.gif (728x426, 128K)

you should get her to post this for a few days so you can have some time to think up something new. your shit is old.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'm republican/alt-right. MAGA!

Stale pasta is stale.

Bitchslap the shit out of that lil loli

>Contributing To thread you're damning instead of creating one yourself.

GGWP

OMG MODS

Being this new.

Attached: 1521041722690-b.gif (250x250, 993K)

Attached: 7f2aae83155bbd719a350ed0eadfe15b.png (146x149, 56K)

>being this new

Attached: 1513834158469.png (204x178, 73K)

>you forgot the spongebob meme.
You got me good by repeating though

Attached: 1521202417792-b.jpg (446x353, 45K)

Never ever of course. She stealing money is a symptom of her upbringing and hitting a child to make them understand right from wrong is not a good method - it's actually detrimental to the psychological health of the child and will have negative consequences on on her wellbeing and self worth later down the line.

You should try to root out the problem by doing something she wouldn't expect after being "bad". Like take her out to the park or something. Then just talk to her and let her know that not only is stealing money from your parents really wrong, it's even worse to spit on them since the parent wants nothing but the best for their child.

You should really dig in deep before going the "easy" way (which totally doesn't work) and break the cycle. You wanting to hit your child as a punishment or something makes me think you had a similar situation when you were younger.

Break the cycle dude - you'll thank me later when she invites you to her wedding!

holy fuck you retard.
Yes, reward the kid for doing something bad.
Psychology tells us this will work just fine.

I'd like to say I've missed this thread.
But that would be a lie.

Attached: drv381.jpg (512x375, 41K)