The balkans is 1st world soon

The balkans is 1st world soon

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Romania&country2=Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this pre-tax income?

Because after-tax, yr average German has around 2000 euro.

pre tax? lmao

Worse than T*rkey. You should be ashamed.

Turks have the unfair advantage of being white Europeans tho

Russians dont have that

>austria
I suppose they don't have high taxation?

Based west balkan is waiting on eu gibs so we can be the next v4 green area

You won't have that kek

I don't trust the numbers in Bosnia, and Turkey even if you payed me. Been there

Croatia is truly white, European and First World. Leader of the free Balkanian men

we had like 1000 already

Dude I went to a supermarket in Split, Croatia.
People there earn the same as us but the price for everything was 3 times as much as back home for the same price.
I payed for a pivo 3 Euro in the supermarket...I doubt this statistics are correct.

Seriously the more I travel I realize we are all EE in the same exact fucking situation.
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Romania&country2=Croatia

>People there earn the same as us
Did you check their wallet? I work a very menial manual labour job for 670 euros. Something that used to be 450 euros a few years back. It's not a seasonal/part time kind of work

>everything was 3 times as much as back home for the same price
One principle applies when you purchase in Croatia:

Pivo: 1,5 euro
Beer: 2 euros
Bier: 2,5 euros
Bere: 3 euros

:^)

Probably because you've only been to the serbian part

>1127
ΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑ

>numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Romania&country2=Croatia
Do you see this part?

Average Monthly Net Salary (After Tax)
>Romania:
2,448.99 lei
(3,951.94 kn)

>Croatia
3,211.29 lei
(5,182.08 kn) +31.13 %

Romania is heavily inbalanced, there's a huge difference between Transylvania and the rest of the country

I was there to visit a friend in college. He told me the average wage was about 500-600 but the prices for everything was ridiculous high. He showed me locals have a special discount card to afford stuff at the supermarket.

I did not say you are poor just the prices themselves are so high it levels out the salaries a lot.

I think because you are so full of rich tourists it acutely ends up hurting you indirectly because they drive the prices really really high.

I guess its just a mater of perspectives.

Why so poor, rest of the ex-ussr?

>I was there to visit a friend in college. He told me the average wage was about 500-600 but the prices for everything was ridiculous high. He showed me locals have a special discount card to afford stuff at the supermarket.
Those are not coupons. These are loyalty cards. Every established shop has it. If you spend money, you get 10% of, or perhaps 30% on whatever product you buy next. It's supposed to incentivize purchase.

I didn't respond to you because I believed you're saying we're poor

ruble fall

>Czechpoors

>ukraine

Nah mate. Croatia was nice :) lots of friendly people. Fucking amazing see side. (would take it from you if we ever invade :3)

after the taxes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
Map data is wrong

>tfw getting more than German average wage

BRAVO ESTO-

btfo