>friend visiting me has some strong ass weed
>talks me into smoking some
>take one hit
>instantly fucking wasted
>I don’t smoke very often
>spend next couple of hours to afraid to do anything
>couldn’t comprehend what anyone was saying to me

Why the fuck am I like this

Attached: 5DCE0ADA-75CB-446E-8A8E-999CD36C3C1A.jpg (699x699, 120K)

Bitch nigga cant handle his WEED

Op has the schiz

Apparently it was white widow, I hardly ever smoke so will agree

Probably

Same happens to me bro. I flip. That's why I refuse to smoke around others because I get too high. I smoke once or twice a year by myself and have a blast playing games, watching movies, and walking around at night listening to music.

You could, but are very unlikely to be, a schizo. More likely you just cant handle an altered state of conscious welp which is gairly normal if you havent experianced them. My reccomendation is either dont smoke weed or smoke as small of an amount as you can and still get noticibly high, just try to stay calm and know its only gonna last a couple hou rs at most, try to understand that weed can and will be enjoy able if you do this. My buddy recentpy got to where he can actually smoke and enjoy being high. He used to get incoherrent and pass out smoking with his other friends but him amd i have enjoyed taking some small puffs and chillining.

I don't see how people can smoke blunts and bowls and bongs of that shit when its so potent. Its just a waste.

>One hit
>Can't comprehend shit

Thats not weed

Sometimes I can smoke and be okay you know, play vidya and listen to music but holy shit man I took one small hit of this and it took me to uncharted territory

I'm the same way. My first experience smoking was a bad one because I smoked way too much and got retarded high. Everything felt slow-mo and in a dream-like state. Hated it and every attempt to smoke after that I would panic thinking it would happen again. Feelsbad

real talks iv been smoking weed for 14 years and with this new shit i only need 1 bowl to get ripped

but i guess if you smoke weed all day every day you tolerance would be alot higher i pretty much only smoke after wok unlike most the pot heads i know

if hes new to weed and its dank its possible

when i first started smoking weed it was like a acid trip

I wish I had your dilemma

I can drink and be fine and happy, but as soon as I smoke I just lose it and I become what I can only describe as a scared wild animal. I took one small hit, I wasn’t trying to go all out. Terror followed

We've all been there OP
first time I smoked I thought I'd shat myself, was just sitting on damp grass.

Attached: 1521124416857-b.png (600x600, 582K)

Right? If I did that I probably wouldn’t come down and would be placed in a nursing home

I was scared that I was going to catch boiling water on fire and then it would spread and burn my house down

Kek gold.

I never smoke, once or twice a year if that. Also he said it was white widow or some shit so idk man

>terrified of everything

Why

Relax more, being high doesnt affect you the same wayh drinking does

Every time I smoke I get extreme anxiety, I even had a panic attack once from it once. I also get very self conscious and all I can do is sit there and scrutinize myself, I don't even want to stand up because I feel like I'm walking weird and it turns into all I can think about, it's very unenjoyable for me so I decided it's just not my thing. I loved it as a teen though so it confuses me why I hate it now.

what is, drug tolerance?

lmao
my 3rd time smoking weed i smoke a huge blunt and thought my knees where on fire and i ran around the park for a few minutes trying to out run the heat

Attached: 5pots.jpg (1000x750, 776K)

Same. I think its part of growing up and knowing that we have better, more responsible things we should be doing instead of sitting around getting high. For me at least.

weed stories = maximum kek

Kek holy shit

I once thought a box of strawberry pop tarts were actually blueberry and my friends were getting pissed at me because I wouldn’t believe them

>I found who was behind of it

Attached: 07i6jcg5efgd2544160000000.jpg (805x506, 38K)

I get that, I wasn't referring to drug tolerance although I see how my point will always just lead there.

That’s what I tell myself when I’m high, but then I start freaking out about some stupid shit like the flavor of pop tarts

>couldn’t comprehend what anyone was saying to me
>drugs r the gateway to divinations
>u should do drugs to widen your horizons

>musk strain
>sends you to fucking space

I knew this real piece of shit that smoked all day every day. Son of a bitch would buy weed before he bought food for his cats. He also exclusively ate gas station food. He never cooked for himself, because his kitchen was a mess and he was too much of a lazy asshole to clean it. Dont do drugs kids.

Guys if your tolerance is nonexistent smoke very little. Take a tiny hit and don't even hold it in. Sometimes that first hit can take a few minutes to hit you so wait alittle after a hit.

Attached: IMG_20180217_105009.jpg (1080x1920, 1.68M)

This. My third time smoking, I took two huge bong rips of some high quality medical grade shit. After the second rip, things got weird. Everything was distorted. I sat down in my friends living room and we watched tv. My vision started tunneling and the next thing I know im vomiting all over myself. Scary times.

Everyone in this thread should do more drugs.

I take bong rips, effect start almost immediately, Green Crack is the Strain from CropKingSeeds. FYI, this Green Crack has a lingering high, like 3 hours after you still feel a buzz, pretty good stuff, would recommend