Been addicted to heroin for years, at worst shooing an tee a day and half gram shot...

Been addicted to heroin for years, at worst shooing an tee a day and half gram shot. I've bee on on suboxone for like months for good success, except for presently ive been back in to benzos and crystal meth. Alone they but suck, the clear give me panic attacks and the xanax makes me feel nothing till I black out. but together they are amazing. I really need to get 100 present clean and really think i can.

Drugs general, AMA, how you kicked everything and got clean, favorite drugs and why, and prices in different states.

Pic related: its my desk rn.

Attached: 94BE8992-5F90-4839-9167-2BE7418E50AB.png (2040x1148, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FYI you can switch to something like kratom and phenibut and live a non-scummy, sustainable lifestyle while still occasionally getting your rocks off.

have tried toget clean off alcohol and benzos. alch was easy, benzos are not. getting xanax script tomorrow. props on getting off h tho

the power on the left to the foil is dmt, probably my favorites dug. it just that you cant do it wall the time every day

I see a lot of patients like you. From your symptoms it appears that you're fucked up, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. Trust me I'm a doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8

Attached: ok.gif (640x480, 1001K)

ive tried kratom and the amount of h i was doing the kratoms doesn't even touch the drawals. I have a very high natural tolerance to downers. I like i remember the first time i at a oxy my friends where nodding out an i was like what is the big deal. then i took 2 and fell in love.

yeah its a special action thing, pycadelics are my fave but you just can do them all the time and they are not part drugs unless mixed with alcohol or a benzo. Im actually playing to take like dyed grams of mushrooms one last time to confront my demons of addiction, I want a every well qualified shaman and a very very high hoes

see thats what i keep telling my theripist and sub doctor but they seem to think they there is something better inside me. But trying to think of ways to an hero but i car to much about my mom. Any ideas?

Go to inpatient rehab.

Been an alchoholic and addicted to benzos before. Took me fucking my life up really good before i quit. Just find hobbies and people to help you through it.
That being said i still take a xan once a week to chill out and game. What are some good games on xans?

i did that and Ive been thinking about going back. the think is most wont let my me on subs and im on a pretty high dose and it will take months to get don't to a low low lever

I like playing star-bound of xans, fucking awsome game. its like terraria and no man sky with questing and crazy other fetures, like geting on space quests if mech suits and wayy more. But addition is hard. I've been trying to get clean for years and the first time i did the detox rehad thing. I had a seizure hey second night. I was taking 6 bars a day and shooting half grams of dope. i was trying to kill myself.

Been smoking dope for 35+ years pretty much everyday, can't hardly function without the shit, don't want to function without it....been growing own supply for 10 years, as in MINE no one else's ...don't let anyone tell you this shit aint addictive ....well for week fucks like me anyway...

Attached: Pointless and retarded!..jpg (260x260, 24K)

you grow poppies? that is cool. My friend grew like 4 or 5 which was a enough for a pretty dank tee. We use to dip or week an it. but nothing was better then taking a shot, like and alcohol shot, its would fuck you up and you would nodd for hours

No weed...

How does it feel to be a victim of a systematic drug industry, I mean big pharma?

My uncle died of an overdose. Don't do that. Go on a holiday overseas, preferably an island. If you can't buy it.. you're forced to get off it. Chill out and go swimming and shit and hang out in the sun for a few months

I'm 3 months clean from 5 years abuse of xtc, mdma, speed, weed, lsd, dmt, nangs, xanax and of course alcohol.
I quit my job, told all my "friends" to fuck off, moved far away and signed up to gym.
I focused on routine with meals and workouts everyday and i filled spare time with video games. I may now be unemployed and going broke but I am already so much healthier and happier as a result.
You're far deeper than I ever was but you can do it mate. Join a gym and make some gains.

As the song goes.....'I don't go broke, so I do it a LOT!'.

I'm on 110mg of methadone from doing 1-2 grams of tar a day.

Worked perfectly

you need to stay away from heroin dude. get help or it will be your and your environments downfall. smoke some DMT and turn your life around. Get help!

well its did start out hat way but id feels pretty bad man, plus only only for those where phara. dmt is street, so is meth

ive been clean for some peroidns of time and this is exactly what to do. also hobbies are a big part

that methadone tho, who do you get away with using tar? most methadoners at that dose save their money and but bars

see ive got to this point where id deg break trough with dmt but it isn't long enough for long bad purging experience, this is why i want to do like 8 grams of cyanesence with a shaman man and life through the trauma and prug the want and desire to do drugs
the 8 grams thing came to me in a dream
its a little be more then the 5.5 the most do for heroic but i think i need the exrta puch
i have dont a acid thumb print before

also sorry for grammer im high af