/chart/ /chart thread charts/ chartposing chart post your music charts rec guess be a crispy individual

/chart/ /chart thread charts/ chartposing chart post your music charts rec guess be a crispy individual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbQbo_RCxLE
youtube.com/watch?v=nt5T95_88ss
youtube.com/watch?v=V9VWTul_Pf0
youtube.com/watch?v=7Oll2BY3bb4
youtube.com/watch?v=RXB87SRv8Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=7CEQLmgZGPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S0fErmzmfqo
youtube.com/watch?v=B-jR2XMLuHE
youtu.be/LBRQTWfvD4U
soundcloud.com/gundammusic/if-u-dont-know-gundam-edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chart threads post your charta here chart chart

chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarts

@ bluebaby
dean blunt skin fade

rev me up those recs lads

loveliescrushing - xuvetyn
noice
Abilene - s/t
Panda Bear - Tomboy

Candy Claws - Ceres & Calypso In The Deep Time
(you will likely like this album)

listened to this a while ago and wasn't very memorable, will give another shot

alternatively try in the dream of the sea life or sound of ceres - nostalgia for infinity (same band + other people)

bump

I know this probably ain't allowed, but can anyone just make a mega of their favourite albums? I'm getting a new phone this week and it'll have around 60GB. Currently I always have to remove old music to put new stuff on there. I also just want to try some new shit but am too autistic to bother downloading it.

Anything you love really. I like rap, pop, synthwave and basically any song that has a nice beat.

use soulseek desu it's the easiest thing in existence just type it in and woop it's there

I would personally recommend the following albums, I'll admit these recommendations are rather rushed - I hope that they suffice however;
>Busdriver - Perfect Hair. (47 mins. Abstract hip hop/ West Coast hip hop/ Experimental hip hop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=pbQbo_RCxLE
>Seefeel - Quique. (64 mins. Ambient techno/ Dream pop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=nt5T95_88ss
Hope you enjoy them and enjoy your day!

Certainly worth trying the following, hopefully you enjoy them;
>Caetano Veloso - Transa. (37 mins. MPB/ Singer-songwriter). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=V9VWTul_Pf0
>Mimicking Birds - Eons. (44 mins. Indie folk). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=7Oll2BY3bb4
Have a nice day user!

You might enjoy the following albums;
>The Besnard Lakes - The Besnard Lakes Are the Roaring Night. (47 mins. Neo-psychedelia/ Indie rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=RXB87SRv8Yg
>Mono Yes Aware - Mono YesyesyesYESYESyesYesyesyesYESyesYESYesyesyesYesYesYESyesYESYesyesYES Aware. (71 mins. Witch house/ Purple sound). (No sample many thanks to the difficulty of searching the band, use Bandcamp).
Enjoy the rest of your day, sorry if my recommendations aren't the best by the way, though they are worth checking out.

Try the following;
>Pantha du Prince - Black Noise. (70 mins. Microhouse/ Minimal techno). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=7CEQLmgZGPQ
>The Young Rascals - Groovin'. (34 mins. Pop rock/ Blue-eyed soul). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=S0fErmzmfqo
I hope you enjoy these, you seem like a really relaxed person user that for one reason or another (and forgive me if this is a little cheesy) I cannot help but smile at the thought that there are people like you out there.

This is a bit of a lazy recommendation I'll admit though listen through Nine Inch Nail's discography if you haven't already, chances are you will love it.

Thanks for the recs! I try to be as relaxed as possible due to stressful life. You've got great stuff on here, check out Polvo - Exploded Drawing (post hardcore/indie/math rock) similar to Faraquet imo

thank

I love NIN from what I've heard so far! (first two studio albums and Broken)

I plan on listening to The Fragile soon.

Julius Eastman - Unjust Malaise
Ornette Coleman - The Complete Science Fiction Sessions
The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - Here Be Dragons
Streetlight Manifesto - Everything Goes Numb
Castanets - Cathedral

don't we already have a chart thread up lol
anyway here's my glitch chart, gonna work on an ambient chart here in a minute

you seem like a trendy person but still like some stuff that would get you weird looks from people who like music. based on all the shoegaze and electronic I'm gonna rec The Deprecation Guild - In Her Gentle Jaws

I'm not familiar with most of the stuff on here, sorry. listen to more animal collective maybe? what'd you think about deakin's solo album last year, I thought it was one of the better releases of 2016

also not familiar with most of the stuff on here except the doors, pink floyd, and grouper. seems like a lot of this is classic rock or prog rock though? my forays into prog consists of... pretty much just rush.

trendier than op, I'm going to assume that there are a few albums down near the bottom that you wanted to put at the top but figured you'd get more replies if you put more Sup Forumscore in your top 10. idk what to rec to you, just listen to the top 10 albums on rym of any year since 2000 I guess

I've seen that top left album a few times but never got the name for it. idk any of these albums

stuck in the 90s. i was a kid in the 90s and haven't really had any desire to go back and listen to much from it, so i can't rec anything that you probably haven't heard. i'd still rec Candlebox - S/T and Soundgarden - Superunknown

you seem a sad boy and I would give you a pat and the back and tell you that everything will be okay and we both know realistically that things will get better but it feels bad right now and we're hoping the good times get here sooner rather than later. anyway, listen to Stars of the Lid - Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid, and maybe William Basinski - Vivian and Ondine (there are two versions of this, an album version and a live version, I'd rec the live version)

don't know a single album on here, sorry

>hoping the good times get here sooner
oh yeah. big time
Already heard both of those, great albums
You have good taste, check out Tim Hecker - Mirages

Listen to the Brian Jonestown Massacre

got around to updating my chart
bless melt-banana
have you checked out the other beach boys albums? wild honey and love you are great as well.

CLUTCH bump

Thank-you for the recommendations user, I wish that you are having a good-day thus far!

Apologies for recommending something that you are heard, in that case try (and I'll laugh if you've heard this one too, though I can see it being the case);
>Filter - Title of Record. (56 mins. Alternative rock/ Post-grunge). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=B-jR2XMLuHE

You're welcome, all the best!

Thank-you for the recommendation user, I feel you, hope you sleep well and don't trouble yourself too much - you are a great person!

thx i might finally get around to listening to busdriver
im too much of a pleb to rec you sorry

This is my first time. Dont hate.

cringe

(You)

:)

youtu.be/LBRQTWfvD4U

Leah Senior – Pretty Faces

Terje Rypdal, Miroslav Vitous, Jack DeJohnette

The Black Ryder – Buy The Ticket, Take A Ride

Nara Leão – Dez Anos Depois

Trespass Trio – "...Was There To Illuminate The Night Sky..."

Burial Hex – The Hierophant

soundcloud.com/gundammusic/if-u-dont-know-gundam-edit

to all the ppeople with melt-banana - fetch on their charts
please stop
you are wrong
there are far better melt-banana albums
you are wrong
you are stupid
i am smart
please stop

There aren't far better Melt-Banana albums though, Bambi's Dilemma is their second best and it's a notable drop in quality from Fetch. Cactuses is nice for what it is, Cell-Scape has a great first half but the second half sucks, and Teeny Shiny sucks.

first off
you are wrong
second off
you are stupid
third off
notice how you forgot to mention charlie, speak squeak creak, and mxbx 1998 - three of their best

I didn't mention them because Teeny Shiny put me off from checking out the rest of their discography. They have a good cover of DEVO's Uncontrollable Urge though!

you think you really know me?

gary wilson is the man
tunes of two cities is probably the most overshadowed residents album, good pick
P A I N K I L L E R

tfw you will never command 26 legions of demons, and teach astronomy and knowledge of poisonous plants, herbs and precious stones
Kath Bloom & Loren Mazzacane Connors - Sign the children over
Timbre - Sun & Moon
森田童子 - a boy
belt manana
i once dug a treasure out of the dirt

R.A. the Rugged Man - Legends Never Die
Snowgoons - The Snowgoons Instrumentals
Guru - Jazzmatazz
Galaxie 500 - On Fire
Gandalf - Gandalf
Corbin - Mourn
Super Girl & Romantic Boys - Milosc z tamtych lat
Please post music chart
She Past Away - Belirdi Gace
Josef K - The Only Fun in Town

Shut up and kiss me

im bad at kissing so bear with me baby

This heat
Cewl chart

excellent taste in music and in film,
Les Rallizes Denudes - 77 Live
movie - La Haine

la haine is very cool
never got much into LRD, might revisit 77live some day

Cluster - Cluster II
Big Star - #1 Record

Kath Bloom - Finally

have you guys seen my chart lately?

Amon Duul II - Yeti
White Fence - Growing Faith
Thee Oh Sees - Orc
and in case you haven't heard these:
Brian Eno - Here Come the Warm Jets/Another Green World
NEU - NEU!
Candy Claws - Ceres and Calypso in Deep Time
Deakin - Sleep Cycle

oh shit I forgot my chart, but as you can see I contributed. I wouldve done more charts but I figure those people are probably gone

i'm still here user, do my chart

okay which is yours?