What was wrong with /b yesterday? I saw the same threads on for like hours while the rest of the boards were ok

what was wrong with /b yesterday? I saw the same threads on for like hours while the rest of the boards were ok.

Was it maintenance?

Attached: 1502733268601-pol.png (500x497, 113K)

Bump of out curiousity

FBI came in and locked a bunch of boards cuz some fag was on Sup Forums threatening to shoot up a school. /k/ was locked as well and a few others.

funny how when shit like that happens, Sup Forums is automatically shut down too even if it didn't happen here.

It's cuz we're legendary.

Eff bee eye

for realz tho?

This boars shouldve been permanently shut down, theres so many underage and homosexes that ruined this site.

damn nigga your even trying levels are on the negatives, go ahead and try again

I feel bad for the agent who had to poor through all the pages looking for some shit. hell, I cant even look at the catalog anymore without being filled with disappointment and raging disgust.

"Why the fuck are there 6 trap threads?" was probably one of the things he said.

That's fucked. I Hope nippon-moot is getting ready for a legal shit storm against the US government. FBI doesn't have the authority (unless someone here has a copy of the federal law that says they can shut down any website on the basis on a person's thread response) This has 1984 written all over it.

FBI is a terrorist organization if they are going to silence web servers for the sake of a threat. It sounds like they don't care about Americans anymore. It sounds like they wanna make it The United States of the FBI.

dude....Sup Forums has been cooperating with the US government since, like, 2007.

This. It's nothing new.

Here's a counterpoint, could they have gotten more information by monitoring an open conversation than they did by shitting down the boards it happened on?

Attached: 1519686526808.png (200x200, 56K)

not if they already had everything they needed. plus, I think they do it to try and "scare" users. make them think twice, or some shit.

Does this mean, hypothetically, that all anyone has to do to get Sup Forums shut down is threaten to shoot up a school?

Attached: 1518257119332.png (439x290, 141K)

apparently

After their parkland fuck up they aren't taking any chances now.

Should we test that theory?

He did a bit more than threaten. He gave details.

NSAs Sup Forums server restart didn't go as planned, so instead of losing data they just froze the board until they could get it fixed or replaced.

Like?

This shit is just sad. Threatening to shoot up your school used to be an everyday occurrence around here. Part of the places charm. Why the fuck should we have to give up our traditions because of some whiney kids and NRA lobbyists?

Fuck America.

Attached: 1520679705713.jpg (590x550, 83K)

who said you have to give anything up? I'm pretty sure part of the "charm" was potentially getting the board frozen for a day.

Like where when how. There were screenshots posted on /r9k/ early this morning. U should have been there.

fuck that. I had to go play outside when it happened. that game has shit graphics.

>screenshots
anyone has them?

Yeah! Not everyone in here is a fucking American!

I mean there was literally nothing anyone used to be able to say on here that could have this kind of effect. You could post a .gif of yourself raping your own grandma to death and at most your thread would be deleted and your IP logged but NOW THAT KIDS ARE USING GUNS TO KILL OTHER KIDS WE HAVE SOME KINDA LINE EVEN WE CAN'T CROSS! C'mon Sup Forums. We're on Sup Forums and there should not be a limit to the fucked up shit we can say.

Attached: 1520686863336.gif (487x560, 898K)

I second this

Yes. That. Please

So no one has the fucking screenshots

Attached: 1385097952940.png (654x532, 18K)

someone has to have them if it really happened,

What the hell do screenshots prove, exept the fact you were there?

it proves that it really happened you nigger

But, isn't this conversation about the fact that it happened? We already know someone threatened to shoot up a school and the fbi shut Sup Forums and other boards down. We also know there was a thread this morning about it with the screenshots. We are having this conversation on the basis that that happened. Personally, I want to see if the "threaten to shoot up a school, we get shut down" theory works and I'm curious as to how the dude did it. I wasn't there and I have been in in almost anything

Attached: 1521175053451.png (1198x799, 373K)

Attached: IMG_20180316_165933.jpg (2592x1944, 728K)

I can imagine how pissed he would be to have to look through those fucking log threads.

I wish I could have seen his face

Attached: 1363410655309.jpg (297x201, 20K)

So the problem is not the fbi, it's us. We are the fucking faggots that take everything seriously. Calling someone he or she is offensive enough to start a fucking riot against you. I shouldn't be surprised something like this was the cause of a shutdown.

old Sup Forums would have let it play it course

Yeah, but this is not it. I hate complaining, but it's really shit that we can't fuck about freely with the stuff we used to, cause of fuckers like these

The main problem is the influx of tumblr pieces of shit that use this website now because of media attention and sadly I don't see them going away user. migrate to infinity

So, what do? Do we go to another platform? Do we make a new one? Do we continue on like nothing is happening? What the hell can we do? Can we try to make them part of us? Can we make them part of the Sup Forums culture? Or is this our last minutes before we die out?

forensics team

Attached: 1521132739423.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Kal-Tecs are garbage

forgot pic

Attached: 578719_0eea6b7[1].jpg (682x910, 138K)

When the fuck was that?

2 or 3 days ago newfag

Attached: 1496797074.png (783x619, 505K)

Attached: ZomboMeme 15032018100859.jpg (422x442, 26K)

fuggin gomi

Attached: c55c9aa747ec20a36b1349526e0db73c4e6dd52d97947601e9d99c73f7ba7d46.png (1066x600, 179K)

The log threads must have been the hughlight of his day. Imagine him tryung to understand who posts them and why. Kek.