Guy, i have phimosis. but i can take my foreskin all the way back but it hurts a little...

guy, i have phimosis. but i can take my foreskin all the way back but it hurts a little. is there any natural thing to wide it up couple mms? i dont want to lose my foreskin :/ help

Attached: phimosis-circumcision-treatment-640x320.jpg (640x320, 41K)

jerk off every day like 4 times and pull it back as far as you can and it will stretch itself

Should be pretty self explanatory. Put something a bit larger than the foreskin inside and expand it.

Use a steroid cream you cuck.
Worked for me.

what kind of steroid cream? seems legit?

Not sure of name, I think they are all the same. Get it from the pharmacy.

I was surprised it worked, never had the problem again.

From google.
>Treatment options: Application of topical steroid creams: 0.05% betamethasone cream should be used twice daily for 2 to 4 weeks. Gently retract foreskin without causing any discomfort and apply a thick layer of cream to the tightest part of the foreskin.

To be beneficial for phimosis, you need a potent steroid cream, such as betamethasone 0.1%.

Just stretch it in the shower every day and you will be good in a few months worked for me.

Attached: cream.png (1829x1001, 1.72M)

Just fucking stretch it every day. You don't have to be pulling like crazy, just enough that it's under comfortable tension, ideally after taking a hot bath or shower because heat makes the skin more flexible. Skin under tension expands.

if steroid creams don't work don't let anybody tell you you "need" a circumcision. Unless your dong is totally infected and stuff you would do better with a preputioplasty which is a similar surgery but instead of removing the foreskin they just make an incision down the middle so that when it heals it's a lot wider. you keep pretty much your entire foreskin but it totally gets rid of phimosis and it's a very non-invasive surgery so you could be up and done with it in like a week or something.

my phimosis is the result of my ex tearing my frenulum, there's no hope for me :(

your parents will take care of it

Foreskin is gross, look at all the problems you forecucks have

>all the problems

Attached: 1503597152903.png (394x500, 181K)

thanks guys, im.gonna try betamethasone. but i need a recipe from a docter i see.

>all the way back but it hurts a little
You don't need steroids. I was worse than you and decided to do something about it. Two weeks of stretching. That was all.

> 2018
> foreskin
Gtfo you filthy lowlife

Oy Vey!

>Just fucking stretch it every day. You don't have to be pulling like crazy, just enough that it's under comfortable tension, ideally after taking a hot bath or shower because heat makes the skin more flexible. Skin under tension expands.

This you fucking faggot.

kek