I fucking hate the Irish and always have...

I fucking hate the Irish and always have. The women are drunken pigs and the men are like rabid dogs that want to rape everything in sight. I live in Pennsylvania where the illegal alien community is ninety percent Irish and they're turning our entire state into a giant ghetto. All they do is drink, sell drugs and fight. They're worse than any nigger. They come here legally and then overstay their visa indefinitely and the I.C.E. doesn't do anything about it.

These potato niggers send their anchor babies to public schools and take additional money from the taxpayer's pockets from free lunch services. Then they send their rotten little brats to afterschool programs paid for by the taxpayer. Meanwhile, they stay home and collect welfare while prostituting their wives and teenage daughters and selling drugs. At the end of the year, they make a great living under the table while collecting welfare and other government goodies on top of it. It's got to end.

America for Americans!

Fuck the potato Jews.

Attached: 237e74936811642fe71c01bda3f56ede91c803d6504951dc52453995f676dbb6.jpg (640x1136, 233K)

U mad, bro?

nice copy pasta

Not today M8

Attached: old man.png (500x550, 114K)

Tell me more about this daughter prostitution.

The Irish only have enough room in their cold, black hearts to love two things: drugs and drink. They'll prostitute their daughters starting around the age of nine (or their sons, if there's a pedophile about). Oftentimes they'll sell their children to a John for an entire night in exchange for something as frivolous as a bottle of vodka and a bag of marijuana.

Who is embuggering these little kids? Other Irishmen, of course. They're like beasts in heat who will fuck anything. They have no morality, no shame and no common sense. The Irish are literally a curse on the entirety of humanity.

R U?

Oh look, this thread again.

Sometimes you should just not. This is the time.

Thinking welfare people have a good life....

People complaining work jobs that give them less than a government hand out. To the ones in charge you are just as worthless. The tiny fraction of the budget they use to fund welfare programs is only alot to the ignorant. I would question anyone with this...why do you live anywhere near them?

Make a fuss about millon dollar flights, 30 million dollar parades....a couple of billion for one fucking military air craft, (before you say protecks muh freedom) they charge the government inflated prices because their companies supply the parts.
Life is a joke, fuck till you die.

Not guna lie, of all the countries i've visited, the Irish are among the worst

>of all the countries i've visited, the Irish are among the worst
This. Potato niggers are the worst of all niggers. The only people who defend them are the people who have never had to live with them. You haven't seen chimping out until you've seen bog wogs chimping out.

Attached: shitpostin.jpg (500x329, 62K)

I'm gonna make this simple for you.

You have two people living in the same city. One is a legal citizen named John Doe. The other is an illegal alien named Paddy Murphy.

John works a typical 9 to 5 job and makes 40k annually.
Paddy works illegally, so he doesn't have the options John has. He only makes 30k from under the counter pay. But John pays taxes on his income and Paddy doesn't, so at the end of the year, they have the same money.

Unlike John, Paddy gets welfare payments, food stamps and section 8 housing on top of it. With this income, Paddy now has 45k at the end of the year, while John has to pay for these things himself, and only has 5k left. On top of this, Paddy sells his 9 and 11 year old daughters to pedophiles who fuck them for $100 each every week. Now Paddy has 56k at the end of the year while John only has 5.

John and Paddy send their kids to the same schools and afterschool programs, but since they're funded by taxes, John has to pay for his kids AND Paddy's while Paddy doesn't have to pay anything to enjoy this benefit. In fact, the roads Paddy and his family travel on are paid for by John and his fellow legal citzens who pay taxes, but Paddy takes this for granted.

One day, Paddy takes a bottle and smashes it over his wife's head. She goes to the cops and Paddy is arrested. His trial costs the taxpayers additional money, clogs up the court system and he's represented by a public defender, also paid for by the taxpayers. Paddy's wife decides not to testify against him, so he just wastes thousands of dollars of taxpayer money and walks free.

The moral of the story is simple: Illegal aliens make life worse for legal citizens. Oh, and the Irish are savage animals who need to be put down for the good of humanity.

Attached: 6f64d6a7559cf1d9c20c03c8b7ac615c679d9ec4be4ef5a7105d8a46ff1e6797.jpg (844x1034, 513K)

theyre just a bleak negative CLOSE MINDED people

Freud once said the irish were the only group of people impervious to psychoanalysis... They are slimy sneaky fucks. Ive had multiple irish girlfriends and i must say, i couldnt trustany of them. Shifty fuckin people man.

You have to have a human mind in order to be psychoanalyzed.

Look, can we all just sign a petition to have micks removed from the human race? Not only are they not worthy of being considered white, they're not even worthy of being acknowledged as fully human. Bog wogs are like the missing link between primitive cave people and fully evolved homo sapiens sapiens.

Attached: 1519721572076.jpg (677x901, 128K)

She an Irish?

PROUD

Reminds me I saw an Irishman in LA and he was talking mad shit to the local black gang. I started lmao cause I was like what the fuck!?

I can tell by the way you wrote this that you're actually irish

I want to smell your finger

Paddy sounds dead wide to the system mate. Enjoy being welfare cucked!

So hot!
>tfw no Irish gf.

Yall making me want to move to Ireland.

these are irish burgers, not real irish

Agreed. The irish are basically worthless white niggers. Hell, they were basically the slaves of the west because we were smarter 200 years ago and recognized them for the island of inbreeds that they are. Fuck the Irish. Fuck them back to they faggot ass island

Right!!!

And yet so many yanks are "proud to be Irish"

So are we to believe John is better than patty and deserves more? Or that Paddy is because he hussles his ass off to make 30k a year under the table at the whim of those who are clearly underpaying him because he has less rights?

I can debate with you based on salary...but when you throw in prostitution as a reliable and universal income to all irish you lose me.

I teach and i can tell you there is a clear divide and segergation in schools based on family income. The only exception to that is gentrification, where the better off get closer and closer to horrible areas, by choice.

So as a home buyer i made damn sure i was safe from bordering an area that my kids and paddy's (over charging prostitute kids, as you put it) will not meet. John needs to try harder.

>Yall making me want to move to Ireland.
Are you in for a rude awakening. Irish women are all violent whores who will gnaw your face off for their next fix of drugs. But hey, if that's your thing, go for it.

Americans don't even get the worst of it. It takes effort to get into the US. We send our proper scum to the Australians and Kiwis.

>So are we to believe John is better than patty and deserves more?
You need to get the point: Paddy is a burden for John and the other legal citizens to carry.

>Or that Paddy is because he hussles his ass off to make 30k a year under the table at the whim of those who are clearly underpaying him because he has less rights?
Let him work his ass off LEGALLY. What's so hard to understand about that? There's a legal process in place to ensure that the people who will be an asset to society and not a liability will be let in and the assholes, e.g. people like Paddy, will be kept out.

>I can debate with you based on salary...but when you throw in prostitution as a reliable and universal income to all irish you lose me.
So you're saying you've never met an Irish person, then?

>I teach and i can tell you there is a clear divide and segergation in schools based on family income. The only exception to that is gentrification, where the better off get closer and closer to horrible areas, by choice.
>So as a home buyer i made damn sure i was safe from bordering an area that my kids and paddy's (over charging prostitute kids, as you put it) will not meet. John needs to try harder.
Cool story, sis. But you have to ask yourself why the better off are better off in the first place, don't you? What if some people do the right thing—get an education, pursue a solid career, pay taxes, be an asset to their community—and others don't?

Also, it's a mistake to think that Paddy can't live in the same neighborhood as John. He can and he does, depending on how much crime he is willing to commit to maintain that lifestyle.

Freud said no such thing. A character in a movie did.

Freud said you are a gay faggot

I’m still waiting to be fucked

>Freud once said the irish were the only group of people impervious to psychoanalysis
Confirmed.

>Freud said you are a gay faggot
Also confirmed.

>Freud said no such thing
Suck a dick, faggot.

Yeah that is hot as shit!

Let me take a wild guess; you don't manhandle women.

We built your country and we got abuse for it while we did! We still get slang'd and undermind today but fuck it we can take it! We don't piss and moan like the rest of your country because we're offended by this or offended by that! We get on with it! We get alot of Americans in Ireland every year especially around this time because there auld ones granny comes from kerry! We gladly take your money because you're tick enough to think you're Irish!

Why would anybody want to be Irish you peasant

I may be Irish, but i understand how to punctuate a sentence.

Ignorant fucktart american!

Attached: 1496873330604.jpg (750x750, 94K)

I wish someone would hug you

Well 33 million Americans claim irish heritage and another 3 million people world wide hold irish passports! So quite a few actully

why?

Attached: 14862783046162.jpg (900x1200, 198K)

Haha you whites are something else. I wonder if this is what would happen if we, the Jews, left you all to your own devices. Would you all just kill start killing each other over whomst'vd'ly whitest?

Nobody wants to be the niggers of Europe you impoverished alcoholic wife beater

This little boy needs a hug

Don’t care much about the Irish but fuck yeah Ciara threads

You're poor and everybody hates you

k yank

Attached: 56 irish.png (744x650, 184K)

Don't talk to me like that

Attached: idkB.jpg (900x1200, 151K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Piss of dyke

Well like I just said 33 million Americans identify as irish Americans and another 3 million people world while not including Ireland it's self hold irish passports! So your claim that nobody wants to be irish looses weight while these facts! As for your claim that we are wife beaters! Ireland is one of the safest countries in the world for women!

But that's none of my business

>illegal alien community is ninety percent Irish
lol stopped reading here give it some edits and get back to us

Scumbags

Calm down nigger

Don't call me nigger, whitey.

In your dreams, bog wog. Some of us actually have a three digit IQ and find child prostitution to be absolutely disgusting rather than a favorite pastime.

Potato niggers are basically just chimps turned inside out. Back in the day, nignogs were rightfully referred to as "smoked Irish."

jew propaganda. Got to keep the goy fighting among themselves

Christ, Sup Forumsrofags, what the hell happened to the rules?

OP, tits with timestamp, or GTFO.

Holy shit you're new

Goyim, you fucking idiot. Goy is singular, goyim is plural. How new are you?

Attached: nigger.png (263x200, 17K)

Saw you on here yesterday. Skin looks cleaner. (y)

I don't think OP is her. unless I'm retarded and she post here

Fuck off kyle

All this post has achieved is having me call my bro a potato nigger

on a side note monogatari is more interesting than this

We hate you too ya fuckin cunt

Well, that's a start. Just remember "bog wog" is another good one.

(Ireland is full of bogs and wog is British slang for nigger).

ILM

Fuck you privileged anglo-saxon! You colonised Ireland and made the Irish your slaves! We Irish demand reparations.

I am literally sipping your anglo-saxon tears.