LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Britbongs don't know how to control their niggers!

Attached: 1521213245178.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is going on here

this is embarrassing. In usa he would be shot the second he took a step towards a cop.

It's called "not murica".
There are actually human rights in europe, where you just can't shoot sandniggers if you want to

Sad indeed

And this is why they're called Eurofags

This is an attempt to do no casualty

Yeah, don't know if I should be proud to be eurofag or be embarrassed

Wait, is this for fucking real? 12 cops running around a car for safety while a single nigger with a knife pretty much stands there like "what are you going to do"???

UK, what the fuck would you do if you had American niggers? Use the military instead of the police?

idealistically I can even understand not giving police handguns but why the fuck don't these guys even carry a fucking taser?!?!

As opposed to America, the cops in most European countries are ''one of us'', or just normal people trying to keep the streets safe.

Human lives are valued here and the cops will do anything to prevent taking a human life unless its absolutely necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

The knife in sandniggers hand isnt a "if you want to" situation. He stopped having human rights when he took up a weapon and disobeyed a police officer

Are they not allowed to tackle or taze him

Key words there

HUMAN life

We have less crime, less violence, and less racism than you. Asking us how we'd behave, might as well ask how you'd do with a bunch of Ugandan cannibals in your schools.

Kek

In America police have to fight for their own life every second of every shift. Back up isnt always around the corner, because you know, the entirety of the UK is smaller than a single US state. 12 cops for a single guy doesnt happen in the US. If you cant take care of a single criminal yourself, you shouldnt be a police officer.

Killing police is like a right of passage for American niggers

We have firearms officers lol...

I will be hard for a murrican to get this, but police in some EU countries prior to the mass immigration of the last 10 years did not carry any guns. It was not needed. Now it is and some are behind not knowing what hit them.

Ahhh actually the UK has a much higher violent crime rate than the US...

UK has no military anymore goy, it got disbanded remember.

>Britbongs don't know how to control their niggers!
Who was the last black prime minister?

That's questionable at this point, I'm sure nowdays the leftists would import Ugandan cannibals into our schools just to provoke the lower classes into killing them and use it as an excuse to do something or other.

Attached: not_mexican.jpg (736x932, 104K)

we have all those things even after accepting literally millions of immigrants from poor countries that don't even speak our language, just look at this graph of italy, crimes actually went down since the immigration boom

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 16.37.03.png (1148x534, 100K)

>1488 very good

Hahaha, ban all guns!!

I want to feel provoked by this but between the muslim mayor of London and the fact a "conservative" is pretending she can't negotiate with Germany to be a little leftist saboteur leaves me cold. Next big election cycle you'll get your darkie pretty much guaranteed.

Attached: 1516166317083.jpg (375x515, 65K)

Just another nigga dead, huh?

Are you going to tackle a big black guy with a big ass knife? Are you a spaz?

Actually the UK has a broader definition of violent crime in determining statistics. When comparing US defined violent crime to UK defined violent crime yes, the UK is higher per capita. But, if you apply the same definition from both countries the US is higher.

You sound an awful lot like a certain Russian, right now.

Not true

so show us the police activity graph that goes in the other direction

such a simple deception

Attached: 1511188070464.jpg (906x936, 197K)

Race doesn't matter, you come after someone with a knife with an intent to do harm, you don't deserve to live your life.

If you show no respect for others, why should they show it for you?

That's why the US is a third world country

Attached: you.jpg (702x600, 93K)

That you rely on to live your every day life ... sad state you must be in.

Britcops should have Zat Guns.

Attached: zat gun.jpg (300x168, 5K)

what the fuck is this comment even suppose to prove? that our police force actually works? fuck us right? police activity increased in the us too but your crime rate actually increased in the last 5 years, what does that prove faggot?

Because we don't allow uncivilized people to run around with a knife and threaten the safety of our law enforcement?

no you just let assault rifle wielding maniacs shoot up your schools

Police doesnt have guns so they can only taze him

>B-but next time... Just y-you wait

Attached: 1366060245425.png (348x319, 116K)

Surely you'd know that the vast majority of shootings are done with hand guns and that bringing up assault rifles in the context of shootings makes you look like an ignorant fuck.

Right?

I call fake. All UK Cops have at least Tasers, if not actual firearms.

3 shots to vapourise

You're not supposed to taze people with knives at close range because they can still rush you or harm someone if they spasm or something.

Correct.

bum

Lol, you don't seem to understand what "third world" means.

Attached: carlcuck.jpg (600x615, 39K)

Hahahaha..

Yea, You guys keep on thinking that.
Whatever keeps you occupied.

We'll just be over here with the other actually important countries running the planet.
You guys hang out over there with your failing empire, joke of a leader and population that's ripping itself apart because of identity politics.

It's fucking hilarious that Amerifags still think they're relevant to the world.

What a bunch of fucking faggots my god

What they would do is be fucking killed

>ayckshyually "important" countries

important meaning...?

He says typing on his Microsoft computer (USA) on Sup Forums (USA) while being defended by the largest allied military on the planet (USA)

Have fun in your little dream world eating schnitzel and getting raped by muslims.

Lmao rekt

What are they wearing, button ups and good feelings? Looks like they have stab vests, why not use em?

In the UK if an armed police officer fires a weapon, they are automatically arrested. Because they've just fired a fucking gun.

The incident is then processed, just like any other shooting, and if the officer did everything properly, the shooting is found to be legal.

But during the whole process, s/he is technically under arrest, and can't work as a police officer.

A UK copper has to be pretty fucking sure before they fire.

Am cop.
Don't carry taser.

>All cops

Please tell me more about our police

are their necks wearing stab vests?

>user smugly posts this
>steps outside for a breath of fresh air
>raped and stabbed by sandniggers

Your whole country is shit

You guys just let trucks of peace to kill tons of people, what's your point?

>friendly gmod npc ai

Hahahaha!
You are so fucking wrong about everything.
I can't believe you stupid bastards actually are starting to believe your own shit.

A long time ago user used to be synonymous with more educated, generally more socially aware, capable of reading through the bullshit filter that they were fed every day.
Guess the American user's are gone too far.

Ownd

If the US economy collapses the rest of the worlds economy will go to shit as well.

I would say that's pretty relevant.

Scary black guns oh no

~66% of gun deaths are suicides, and of that remaining ~33% less than 0.5% are mass shootings, keep gagging on that media outrage cock.

>
And what country is that?
I don't live in the UK.

Another fucking stupid american believing that Europe is overrun my Muslims and crime.
Back to your wall of fear little sheep!

>He was behind

Attached: 2fb5agg8ap6s254419000000.jpg (815x426, 37K)

Did you have any points to make or is it just "ahhh America is bad guys amirite, the news said so"

>you just can't shoot sandniggers

Why the fucking not??

checked, but he would have been shot within the first 2 seconds of the video tbh famalam

Attached: America_Fuck_Yeah.webm (320x180, 1.96M)

Whats the difference? The UK is the best of the worst, if you're not from there you're just telling us you're from a shittier country.

You also have about 1/6 the population.

Not arguing your point just positing my opinion that the US's ever growing and diversifying population provides a decent amount of the strife of the nation.

Better then the mass rape the EU has going on.

Basically the same thing happens in the USA, every time a cop shoots someone they are put on leave pending an investigation.

Good job not knowing anything about the topic at hand, not embarrassing for you at all.

What does human rights have to do with sand niggers?

that guy's right. the UK has far broader criteria of what constitutes "violent crime"

in the US its assault, manslaughter, homicide, and rape.

in the UK, its those. but its also things like spitting at someone. domestic abuse - even something like controlling a partner's bank accounts to prevent them having money is domestic abuse, which is listed as violent crime.
a stabbing in the street, and someone being given a shove are both listed under the same criteria in the UK.

and so on. the US and UK are not comparing the same set of criteria
So yes, the UK does have far more "violent crime" than the US. but the two are not the same thing, despite the same words used.

Not to mention all the activists rioting based on their jaded opinion and media reinforcement of a situation they did not witness firsthand.

That's funny because in uk police tv shows they all have guns and use them, but irl they all are just a bunch of betas in stupid uniform.

Microsoft computer?
So, Microsoft OS? Nope... But let's pretend.
Two of the top 4 shareholders of Microsoft are NON-US - An Indian and a Frenchman.

Sup Forums - Hiroyuki Nishimura - Tokyo

American Military, Not really involved in protecting anybody internationally except Americans. (and even then, only if it's convienent) Just about every other first world country sees the US military as nothing more than an international bully pushing it's own ajenda.

Just so you know spitting at someone and domestic abuse are both also criminal acts in the usa.

Spitting on someone is battery.

>American Military, Not really involved in protecting anybody internationally except Americans

Currently protecting South Korea from North Korea

Even in Melbourne, he'd be thrown to the ground and have his teeth scattered across the concrete...

And our Police are soft.

kek keep on dreaming, there is no oil in south or north korea so muricans don't give a shit, it's just a show for stupid people like you

Microsoft - invented in the USA

Sup Forums - invented in the USA

American Military - Do you not know about alliances? Are you literally retarded?

The only reason other countries are able to maintain such small military forces is because it's essentially subsidized by the massive military that the USA has. If any other countries don't understand that it's because they're so sheltered that they don't need to.

Imagine being this stupid ...

Misrosoft is OS you dumb niggerlover.
All parts of my PC are made in china and have a china brands on them

yes, but they're not listed as "violent crime".

So when we list how many "violent crime" incidents there are, we are not measuring like for like. the UK and US alike have those crimes, and they're all recorded - but in the US, they're not recorded in the same category as they are in the UK.

Why do you think it's the best?
I'm from the UK and I'm telling you it absolutely is not. The rest of Europe have their shit together as regards trade, economy, education, healthcare, politics. The EU is a fantastic thing. It can operate well with Russia, China, and to some degree America. But what did our glorious fucktard countrymen decide to do? Leave the EU! fucking stupid. This country is a shithole anyway, but that is going to make it A LOT worse.
Still rather live here than the US though. That place is fucked even more.

Notice you didn't mention acid attacks. USA has had 3 such attacks: 1956, 1959 and 2006

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing#United_States

UK has more acid attacks per week than USA has had in its entire recorded history.

Every comment you make is an embarassment, but they say ignorance is bliss so I guess you've got that.

that your police responding to the influx of migrant crime has controlled other crime just as much by it's presence? why wouldn't it, the police presence is increased, it's just a matter of dollars spent, you're doing well because your government understands the threat semi-militant 5th gen warfare poses

i for one am surprised and glad that Italians have common sense given they were the very last people in Europe to stop warring with each other

Attached: 1516166012352.jpg (641x773, 76K)

Microsoft is a company.
Windows is an OS.

Dumb.

>Currently protecting South Korea from North Korea
Fucking KEK.
Americans really do believe fucking anything.

>The EU is a fantastic thing
hhahahahahhahahahhahahah
Just look at this sandnigger.

The UK is now officially a shithole country. It's infested by fucking camel jockeys and their government is encouraging it. Yeah, the US has mass shootings on occasion, but we actually blame the damn person that did it. Every time a Muslim blows up a subway or drives a fucking truck into a crowd, the first thing you cucks say is "well not all muslims do that." Yeah they fucking do, and now you're stuck with it forever.

notice you didnt mention mass shootings.

the UK has had three: 1987, 1996, and 2010. the USA has more mass shootings per month than UK has had in its entire recorded history.

See how I too can cherry-pick parts?

Ok man, you try to run a computer without an OS and then get back to me.

>b-but user there are other OSs on the market ...
Yes little user-kun, but Microsoft has such a large market share that it's laughable to even talk about them in this context.

If the extent of your argument is that I used too broad of a term, then you've fucking lost this argument.