So, i was smoking a cancer stick on the rooftop of my aunts house, and then i saw this plant...

So, i was smoking a cancer stick on the rooftop of my aunts house, and then i saw this plant, it smells like weed but just to be sure i wanted to ask the Sup Forumsros, is this a marihuana plant? Just asking because in a couple mins ill be going to the lolapalooza and i need weed.

Attached: IMG-20180316-WA0020.jpg (3264x1836, 879K)

looks like some kind of hemp. Don't know if it will get you high tho

Why?

It's def in the marijuana family but it does kinda look like hemp... Guess you could try throwing some in your cig?

Definitely canna. These people are stupid. Approx week 4 flower m8. Good luck!

Ill roll a joint in a sec but if u guys could still give me some feedback would be great

It's an Australian gap fillermongis. It does get you high but only if you shove it in your prison wallet.

It looks like hemp, won't get you high. You could try sell it on as weed if you don't mind risking a black eye

Do you idiots honestly believe you just clip it and go? It takes days of drying then curing for bud to be ready

Of course these fags don't know

If it's growing wild it's ditch weed. Even if you waited the two weeks to dry it you'd just give yourself a headache and mild CBD effects.

Stop being a nigger and get some good bud.

Then why would he plant it?

Looks like weed but it's not nearly ready for harvest, another month or two at minimum. If you roll a joint of that you won't get high, you'll get a headache from all the chlorophyll.

if it's not hemp then it's early flower
id say about week 2 of flower

the buds aren't close to being ready, you can't smoke that. even if they were ready, they need to be dried and cured.

Fuck me. I knew about the drying but are you sure that if i smoke it i wont get a little high?

you probably won't be able to
it's too wet to burn when it's alive
and you won't get high
the THC, CBD profiles develop when the bud is cured. think of it like wine in a way

weed expert here. that’s a ficus

And whats that?

You are a fucking idiot. Maybe you need to mash it in your fart whistle.

Whats a ficus?

they probably think you smoke the leaves

Its a sativa strain...not hemp. It just hasn't fully flowered. So it won't get you high but if you wait for the buds to grow it will get you HIGH AS FUCK NIGGA

top kek

Nice shit maniga, sooo how much do you think i should wait to get back here steal some buds and dry them myself mr_weed_xpert.gif

what does it smell like

Like weed but its not that strong.. thats weir right?

its a sativa, but I dont see any trichomes(thc crystals) yet.

But if you need a quick smoke, take some of the buds, remove the leaves, stick it in a paper bag and leave it in the sun for a few hours.

From the looks of it someone is growing it out of a planter. You really ganna be that guy who jacks someones weed?

You know how long and how much work is involved? the waiting and anticipation to smoke your home grown only then to have someone just steal it. after months of growing.

Dont be that dick. or atleast just take a small bud.

Attached: 1471427125530.jpg (712x422, 41K)

My buddy(well my best friend...RIP)used to grow a few plants outdoors every year. My buddy also had a real bad itch to get high. one year he picks his plants when they looked like this, let them dry for like a day lmao then we smoked the (now somewhat dry) "bud" and i DID get high. it was a pain, it didnt feel right, wasnt convenient etc. but im js if op's plant is anything like Wil's were, you can still get high. and if it was "just high CBD bro u didnt get high" then CBD feels 70% just as good by itself as a whole variety of cannabinoids

Yeah.. i think your right, ill just get a small bud, thank you mr_weed_xpert.gif

When i smoke it, dosnt taste like weed.. is this because the strain is not ready?

You strain the use of that word.