WW3 is coming. Is your country ready?

WW3 is coming. Is your country ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lancaster_House_Treaties_(2010)
gov.uk/government/news/defence-secretary-agrees-stronger-partnership-with-netherlands
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is your country ready to switch sides?

i can and will defect to russia/china

Let's switch our passports then if such thing happens

what's the point
no matter what happens switzerland will win in the end

You're not Burger, why to you even get Russia and China together? China is USA's BFF, not ours.

I hope that WW3 will be between China and US while EU just sits that one out.

Our two new ramp carriers will be up and running soon enough.

i think if WW happens china is going to rek russkies asap. they may be partners economically but they dont get along as they used to years ago

What about Rio treaty?

Paint us black with skull and bones and show us where the red nuclear war switch is so we can start it

>there are no nuclear weapons targeting your country
>everyone will have to buy your foodstuffs after their own farms are obliterated in war

feels good

Us 3 are ready. It'll be up to us 3 once again to protect Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lancaster_House_Treaties_(2010)

You won't be targeted directly, but Colombia most likely will be and the radiation will leak into Brazil

YES
DEATH TO THE IMPERIALIST PIGS

What's the point of being in multiple defense treaties with the same country?

>that frog autograph

Kek, in something like another world war broke out, the USA will be left to burn.

This. The People will rise again.

Because multiple treaties is better than one, duh.

The other day we agreed a stronger defence treaty too. Pic related.

gov.uk/government/news/defence-secretary-agrees-stronger-partnership-with-netherlands

Can't wait for Ireland to be 'neutral' again.

Hope we accidentally slide a missile onto Dublin this time.

Why didn't someone tell her to take off her hat inside? That's a little bit awkward.

There are no amerinigger base in France

GREENLAND IS ALWAYS READY FOR WAR

This is where the Falklands will come into its own.

Hiding a bald spot I imagine.

nah mate, we're fine

If WW3 were to break out, my country would be the first to perish lol. HOPE NK WON'T DO ANYTHING RECKLESS WHICH CAN LEAD TO ANOTHER FUCKING WORLD WAR! should WW3 take place, it would most likely start from the Korean Peninsula.

whatever man quit making fun of our coast guards );

If WW3 were to break out, my country would be the first to perish lol. SO I DO HOPE NK WONT DO ANYTHING RECKLESS THAT CAN LEAD TO ANOTHER FUCKING WORLD WAR! Should it take place, it would most likely start from the Korean Peninsula.

The only way WW3 will ever happen is if something happens to the US, and it creates a power vacuum.

If WW3 were to break out, my country would be the first to perish lol. HOPE NK WON'T DO ANYTHING RECKLESS WHICH CAN LEAD TO ANOTHER FUCKING WORLD WAR! should WW3 take place, it would most likely start from the Korean Peninsula.

>China is USA's BFF, not ours.
They help you cock block in the security.council despite your history if not really getting long.

>as they used to years ago
They never really did Mao and Stalin hated eachother.

US troops are here illegaly, in kosovo

I am ready to die for a russia-less future

Just enforce that law then :^)

why are we included
let us alone please

Japan loves it really.

>practicing or enforcing laws in Serbia

kek if we start enforcing laws to everybody now, state would literally turn into one big prison

and there would still be one big segregated cell or maybe bunker for alboz which would be under control of US

Same for the Netherlands. I lived close to the the last one and that was closed a few years ago. American embassies sometimes look like bunkers though. They must fear the Dutchman.

The Americans have gone all Borg for their new embassy in London.

They don't starve to death thatks to USA and Europe. They will turn into shit without your business and money.

I'm going to move to Greenland if war breaks out.

kek

ready to stay irrelevant and neutral again

also I'm 900 km away from the coast, completely safe, you can all kill yourselves

Can't wait for Mexico to annex USA

The main thing is we must protect Estonia.

BS map.
China isn't allied with russia and russia isn't fighting the rest of the world.
Are you referring to incidents in Syria? Those aren't problems big enough to lead to a war.
WW3 simply won't happen, there are no conditions for that.
Wars could (and probably will) happen in regions were tensions are mounting, like the middle east, but they all will be local.
Sometimes big powers at play will have some diplomatic altercation on those, but it's difficult to think it would lead to a war among them.
TL; DR: tensions, yes. War, no.

Kosovo is independent you tard

Ayy lol

imma hide now, enjoy killing each other