Hey Sup Forums, as you all know, we've really been lacking in good memes lately

Hey Sup Forums, as you all know, we've really been lacking in good memes lately.

So i have a proposal for you all today. Lets convince the MSM that all the recent mass shooters shared one thing in common: Overwatch. And that this is a violent video game that should be banned.

This action is sure to send a lot of retards into autistic fits of rage all across the internet.

For the old Sup Forums

Attached: 1521214445969.png (746x638, 291K)

*fortnight

*Fortnite

4tnyt

*pubg

Whats up boy are you scared for fortnite and trying to find a scapegoat? Buzzfeed is coming for you little ho

4'dknight

Cs:go

League of legends

nah i want to troll fortnite.
visir previous thread for more context

How about instead of trying to bring about further derision and delusion in this ever increasingly chaotic world, you try and bring about meaningful change by adopting a love of personal responsibility and logical thought.

Let go of your childish games and dedicate yourself to help usher humanity into a new, more divine age of peace and prosperity.

An age where grace, love, order and truth are paramount against all other things. An age where we explore as far into the cosmos as we do inwardly into our own consciousness.

An age where we discover the holy nature of reality. An age where we embrace eternity.

Ya fuckin faggots.

no this is funnier

Don't forget are hashtag. Tweets are slowing down. #guncontrolstartsathome

Attached: destroyer.jpg (750x508, 120K)

Kek

>censorship
video games don't cause violence

How the fuck do I post a discord server every way I do it it says it’s the wrong format

I think we should go with user on this. The world is fucked up enough so why add to the discord..?

Nah. If there were better VR devices nothing will happen. Blame the industry

This is some newfag shit. Summer is long over, go home.

Fucking raid like Sup Forums can.

You aren't on Sup Forums to be a moral servant, you're here for an escape, random, and lulz.

Get triggered.

How long will we keep letting the children murder characters in video games?
Fake lives matter!

Attached: f0d814fda3a63001fc17d31a09d88072ea947314f1dd0ebf09192a2c0f637219.jpg (650x388, 32K)

>Not your personal army you fucking Pion.

an hero

>Not OP

I fail to see how this is revenge or anything other than a good old fashioned raid.

Lol wut

Too easy to disprove....

As if that ever made nonsense stop spreading

you gay

Attached: hat.jpg (320x320, 34K)