Why did Wolverine kill this cutie? Is she interesting character in comics? Will we ever get her back in reboots?

Why did Wolverine kill this cutie? Is she interesting character in comics? Will we ever get her back in reboots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB9w-Mq0BZM
youtube.com/watch?v=E6v7_t3Bw0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's in the new Wolverine movie right

I don't think it's her character

youtube.com/watch?v=qB9w-Mq0BZM

>Is she interesting character in comics?
She was when Claremont wrote her. Later on? Not so much.

>Why did Wolverine kill this cutie?
Because that's what Wolverine does.

>Will we ever get her back in reboots?
Sure why not

I remember her being a major cunt who fucked wolvie over a few times.
Kind of disappointed she didn't have any backstory, just generic bad guy #645987

Lady Deathstrike =/= x-23

>all that chinese wirework

wow this movie has not aged well

She will be played by black woman

>Yuriko Oyama
>a black woman
checks out

She was as blameless as Wolverine, if Stryker hadn't kept her sedated then chances are she'd just be another angry, but redeemable, mutant.

That bit at the end where she regained her sanity just in time to realize what she'd done. Heartbreaking.

She was brainwashed to work for Stryker.
Wolverine killer her Father she has Adamantium cybernetic implants throughout her body and has sworn to get revenge for her fathers death.
Doubt it.

>Why did Wolverine kill this cutie?
because she would fuck him up otherwise, simple

Post yfw Lady Deathstrike scratches your back when she orgasms

Kellu Hu best waifu.

;)

She really should have a much better or at least more prominent career than she does.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6v7_t3Bw0U

>Jason Takes Manhattan

Well that was underwhelming.

Does she has same powers level as Wolverine?

The part where she falls in the tank and you can hear her head clank off the bottom was pretty hilarious.
I wonder if it was intended to be humorous

>power level

I think it was or at the very least over the top. Its a comic book movie afterall. Kinda like the bowling sound effects in matrix burly brawl

Her claws are fucking retarded. Wolverine's claws are kind of dumb but badass. Hers are just stupid looking and would break her fingers off or bend them backwards all the time.
She's probably still alive to, just stuck in that position forever because she has a giant lump of metal in her body. Maybe they could melt it out one day or something.

what the fuck is up with the music
maybe it's a good thing that I haven't rewatched these, retaining the fond memories I have of them

nvm she'll be played by scarjo

Wolverine's heart belongs to man-face Jean Grey.