Saying healthcare is slavery

>saying healthcare is slavery

This is why you will always be the laughing stock of the world when healthcare is raised.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/06/female-genital-mutilation-foreign-crime-common-uk
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(11)60520-5/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol i'd rather pay for my health care than sit in an office with 40 syrians waiting for 2 hours to get a doctor who will probably not help me all that much as he gets paid either way.

Let's say you're a mechanic. Your nation has declared that having a fully functioning car is now a right.

Do you think maybe your status has just changed?

over exaggeration.

Longest I had to wait past the appointment was 15 mins.

yes brother, amerifats are the ultimate cucks to libertarian ideaology

I had to wait for hours on multiple occasions, doctor checked me for 2 Minutes and prescribed me some shit. Fucking useless.

you sure showed him user!

Neither the NHS nor the American private system are adequate but the reality is we'd have to pay a lot more tax before the NHS could be and immigration would have to stop tomorrow.

>This is why you will always be the laughing stock of the world when healthcare is raised.
Riiight. Enjoy life in the 3rd world m8.

>A report last year on Female Genital Mutilation by a coalition of medical groups, trade unions and human rights organisations estimates that there are 66,000 victims of FGM in England and Wales and warns that more than 24,000 girls under 15 are at risk. More than 2,000 victims of FGM sought treatment in London hospitals alone in the past three years.

>The doubling of Scotland's African population since 2001 (from 22,049 to 46,742) and the rising cost of air travel have played a part in the increase in numbers in Scotland, says Anwar.

theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/06/female-genital-mutilation-foreign-crime-common-uk

My understanding is that individuals can get stuck as junior doctors for basically their entire career in the NHS because you don't have enough of the positions comparable that offer pay and autonomy comparable to that of clapper doctors to go around.
And just because it's illegal for your junior doctors to have a 90+ hour work week doesn't mean they don't end up doing it anyway.

you either lie or youve been extremely lucky

>positions comparable that offer pay and autonomy comparable to
I knew I forgot to delete something.

>Implying the UK has better hospitals that America

Well I look after myself well and live in a town.

>Riiight. Enjoy life in the 3rd world m8.

Enjoy having the lowest standard of medical care in the developed world; enjoy your shorter life expectancy; enjoy medical negligence being the third most common killer of Americans.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(11)60520-5/abstract

And enjoy desperately hunting for stories that make you feel better about your life in a backward, third world, nigger-ruled shithole. I, meanwhile, will enjoy going to the doctor and being guaranteed full-spectrum medical care.

Have fun in the EU as they gut your island dry

So, in the USA, there are no medical waiting times - even though the USA has higher waiting times for medical care and appointments than any country in the developed world.

American doctors also don't get paid unless they cure you - despite American medical care being the most expensive in the world and 643,000 Americans going bankrupt from it every year.

American healthcare is superlative in every way - despite having higher medical negligence rates than any other countries, lower life expectancies and worse health outcomes than any developed country.

You are also a white conservative utopia where common sense rules, niggers know their place and whites are an overwhelming majority of the populace with full control over the nation's political life.

Please, leafcuck, educate us about our own country.

That's weird I thought Obamacare fixed all that.

>public healthcare
C U C K
U
C
K

bull fucking shit, i'll wait all day if I have to to save thousands of dollars, even hundreds. i already do that at the charity hospital but luckily i live in a city where almost everyone works in healthcare so the quality is great

Even if we say that american healthcare is more efficent and faster the issue still remains that it's completely controlled by insurance companies that always go the extra mile to save every little cent they can, even if it may cost someone's life.

How can you cope with this? Every human being has the right to be treated regardless of their income.

Public healthcare cannot work in the US due to demographics. As Europe continues to Islamify, your welfare states will crash under their own weight. The simple truth is that we have way too many people that take more in tax dollars than they pay (roughly 30% of households are on welfare and that does not include Social security or medicare). Adding even more weight on the system is not what we need.

>Every human being has the right to be treated regardless of their income.
Define "right." People have the right to be treated regardless of the will of the doctors?

Indeed, but not only that.
If someone is ill or hurt, the doctor should always be forced to do everything he can within the limits of his profession to help the patient.

It is not only a human right to be treated: doctors have the duty to treat patients.

Well that's fine that you admit that, but you are really warping the general definition of "human rights" when you say those things. What you are actually advocating for is for doctors to be coerced into treating other people regardless of their own will. And that's fine you can make an argument for it, I'm not some lolbertarian that's completely against coercion. But that's not a human right. That's like saying people have a human right to roads.

But in the case of the US, the money is simply not there for a public healthcare system. Our debt is soaring and welfare usage is increasing. It's not fiscally possible.

>le ebin immigrant flood meme

The doctor must obey his profession's duties, and if he does not then he is no longer considered as such. In the moment he chose to pursue this profession he accepted its rules. There is no coercing.
This is how it works in Italy at least. A shitty country for sure but we can be proud of our healthcare.

I'm not saying how the US should invest its money, I just find it strange that the citiziens can stand a situation when one's health is protected by private companies that are understandably only interested in making money.
If this were to happen here or in any state with pubblic healthcare there would be massive riots. It would not be possible.

There are many, many more cases of both FGM and MGM in the US. Not to mention the fact that MGM is still socially acceptable and culturally encouraged in the US, despite the fact that none of the claims have been fully validated by major medical organizations.

It's already an obligation for an emergency room or hospital to admit someone. Should that be removed?

No, I think that is a sensible coercion for any society.

Right, but what if I wanted to practice medicine in Italy without being subjected to those rules? I can't of course. That's coercion. Again, public healthcare is not a right. I totally agree that the US healthcare system is terrible, but what we need is a freer market not a less free one. Healthcare is full of a bunch of protection rackets and it's tightly regulated. In many cases, you can't even get pricing on healthcare. It's absurd.

>Paying more money out of your taxes so everyone can have healthcare

No thanks.

>bankrupt
>dying on waiting lists
>BBC State Sponsored Propaganda
>Should be in jail for visiting this website
I honestly only feel pity for you.

>Being this much of a bootlicker for Big Pharma, the insurance and medical device companies.

I like how none of the burgers here bother to address the fact that our healthcare is so much more expensive than anywhere else in the developed world.

Because doctors are paid so much. Giving everyone "free" health care isn't going to drive their wages down.

>"Developed world"
Kek

How about you look at the average wages for us vs eurofags