Hearts of Iron IV

Worth it Sup Forums?

/gsg/ back to your containment board

Darkest Hour + mods is still on top.

not after paradox remove mods that don't agree with their political ideas

no

>Darkest Hour
I have Hearts of Iron 2 I got dirt cheap, but I have yet to play it. Are there mods to make it as good as Darkest Hour, or should I just get Darkest Hour instead?

>born too soon to experience an engaging AI instead of this austism borderline retard AI

They do that?

It will include some sort of rewarding ingame video when you gas the kikes or anyone else?

Yeah, they removed a mod that kept all the humans white in Stellaris. They didn't like that so they removed it from their registrar.

and mods making them all black or asian were ok

gay flag

BoliviANO

Yea if you want a censored Hitle... i mean Bark Dalford and a dumb as shit AI

CANADIAN FLAG

Wait, are you serious nigger?

wtf

Real AI would kick your ass so fast you would lose on turn 0.

Real Ai wouldnt attack on day one

yes you get 6 million on your k/d

I heard that they backed down on that tho and that their reason for the removal was something written in the description of the mod

>abstracted and dumbed down airforce
>abstracted and dumbed down navy
>everything made out of oil
>meme country names if you change communist/fascist etc
>draw arrow and win battles
>whole navy operation to land troops halts if a few of your ships are attacked in another region
>cant do air ops in specific provinces
>cant do navy ops in specific provinces
>cant choose what you bomb with your airforce (you automatically bomb whole navies for example and cant target landing crafts).

Wait or torrent while you have nothing to lose, AI appears shit so far e.g: Germany can't into blitzkrieg and tries to takeover France via the Maginot Line and fails horribly everytime.

Video games are waste of time and Jewish conspiracy to keep white man from breeding and making white babies you sheeps

>that arumba stream
Looks nice, but it probably plays like shit

yeah of course it was some stupid code that only this mod had

They didn't like the description or the comment section with turds going "hurr durr 14/88 sieg heil"

The mod is back up btw.

yeah cause the guy said in the description "no more multiculturalism"

nvm i'm stupid description =/= code

I hope you're not implying that air force and navy were abstracted in comparison to previous HoI titles. Because if you are, that's how I can tell you've never played them.

Darkest Hour is improved Hoi2. Get that instead.

And mods that are a must
Kaiserreich, NWO2, Modern Day Mod:Putin, Edge of Darkness

Friendly reminder that paradox keeps developing its games with Clausewitz engine.

This engine does not support multicore processors, so in practice, you wont be able to finish any of your games because late game becomes a lag hell.

Dont buy from this PC cunts.

gay flag

Take wild guess

any good ww1 mods for DH?

that's not entirely true. although performance still tends to be shit.

Real AI would mean that you can set your armies to auto and min/max your production lines to have a satisfactory result.

Man, I played that game so much. Absolutely epic in every way.

>Darkest Hour and Kaiserreich

My Horvát.

Although I have high hopes for a HoI 4 Kaiserreich mod.