Whats the dosis of MDMA (extacy) that would give me a very good experience on a techno party?

Whats the dosis of MDMA (extacy) that would give me a very good experience on a techno party?

150pounds/70kg
regular user of cannabis, LSD once per year and did mdma once

Attached: exta.jpg (500x281, 141K)

100-110 mg should give u nice pleasureif nothing sets on u can take another 1/3 of a 100mg

This
But make sure its really mdma and not some other shit
test your stuff or die

if you're buying ahead you might want to buy maybe two pills. You can get rolling on just biting off small pieces at a time, depending on body weight etc.

70 kilos is way too much. 3 pills are like 3 grams or so.

OP here, we planning on taking 150mg, but wanted to make sure about the expierence.
Another thing, a friend of mine is taking it for the first time, hes a 120lbs little man, kinda afraid of overdoses lol

He said techno PARTY
Start with 200mg, after 2-3 hours another 100mg

would suggest start with 150mg

if your allready done it than you probably not hypersensitiv.
Is a nice rush and if you like it a tiny bit stronger that would be the perfekt dosage.
And Techno demands high amount of drugs.

in Which city are you going to club?

Attached: 1516743796408.jpg (1335x1001, 1003K)

he wont Od. If should just take the little part if you break a 250 mg pill apart

Get you a drink wih a screwtop and dissolve it. Doing so you can avoid stomach pain. Have fun.

as op said he is a beginner, take less.

100mg is perfect for one strong trip. the less the more.

heineken btw had like 250mg in one

always take just the half of a pill first!

You dont have to worry about an OD. If you do too much, then the worst thing what can happen is it getting too uncomfortable, but nothing serious.
(Unless you do 5g of pure rock)
And drink water!

OD on xtc is not really an issue, just make sure to stay hydrated and don't stay too long in hot environments since your body can't regulate heat. Have a nice trip.

noobs stfu, ofcourse overdose is a problem.
people die of od.

especially if u dunno if its real mdma or some other mccp shit

its just the Warung festival that comes to Asuncion, paraguay

taking your last sentence

if you dont have much experience pls read some stuff about it

and have fun ! (=

As long as you test your substance and make sure its MDMA the risk of taking too much is low, sure it can happen but the risk of dying if overheating is greater.

If you wanna get your money's worth make you you plug it UYB.

thank you all kids, hope noone dies

i once did mdma, don't know what amount since a friend just spilled the dust into my drink
for half an hour i was enjoying it, like a lot, real nice euphory
then i got outside the disco and i was feeling super aggresive but in a weird way, like i was smiling a lot and trying to get in trouble, i was lucky there was only nerd groups around and nobody stood up to me
at that moment i would have gladly taken a couple of hits to the face tho, i felt like i just needed violence

has this happened to you guys? felt weird because im a pretty cool guy, have never gotten into fights no matter how drunk

if by violence you mean the state of needing to unleash energy and you dont even know how, then yea, im a guy like you described and felt like that on my first time, but wouldnt call that violence, i was just feeling a lot inside and didnt know how to react about liberating feelings